Trumps Legacy

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️
^^^ those kin of yours?
What I hear you saying is, that you dream about BBC, do you want to talk about it?
You didn't hear me say fuck all.. Just wondering if them kneegrows are your kinfolk?
ygRZpgS9dFWdHJReofqdm3NOm2nWl7ccLmaLZVoJD6SD2z5N2mGiUK-2bvDU08qKc1u2hIWbZLbPxW0jLdXRToSc7Wgz4Lkz5WqQm2exgUYcwGXFWmUrhfu886ARSnEvjHIuq922OlQ6Nl7dSnk94EuyX2P1P15WoKxvraTI3QA9dfDsJ7bB-1B3NzG0N2LwtS37zuf3KPI1B5zQeam8YE1xTdCJOd9iQGye-UvyC_fGNrIugaYeM2dZVLpa3mfR36IsECwxS155VVAoGyYouRStUUJnuzQJErKKSDEcdzni625qaXEpW8uMr1Kt-jM96NB4g9QSelQmAhKss5N6OhsG5HKjkzeVoEn7ToZ_Vbd_VQgt72CDgY93o0eLKf0a-W8zYFr8y5x1Cy1rHWvsaFVfDOBPea_q0_sTmHEkgKdzIiIAxmtXW23xe4N124VMkZ-KrnxXc88Jf8cWKcZ9Qn_TB3N_N6qAJnQ0C8RfGVsqPEUbT4aANZmTst23yJs1j7A6VszSpSETkfc7yy2Ly9gA_t0CiL57jGRtRePtRxzRNa5-_I0U9cOYh4IkFl5cyjCuFX-q9SUBEnLh9RjOdCcWL2vQ_MaRll-aeWlI9RLtuWkQYsP1ZrOILmKsJ-z66FnQJzundDVBCtLhn-7BqFPyFl8yO8VVbRd3ERtT-cXtdNv6jb7aYMEEwDU6oQ=w557-h625-no

U did Nazi that cumming! Kapow!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
^^^ those kin of yours?
What I hear you saying is, that you dream about BBC, do you want to talk about it?
You didn't hear me say fuck all.. Just wondering if them kneegrows are your kinfolk?
Yo vagmin

You gonna let this guy kick your uterus in like that?

What will your guy friends at your black length matters rallies think about that?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So they are related but you don't want to admit it.....

Ok Amos
Don’t know if having several of them inside him qualifies them as related

Maybe. Since I’m willing to bet you could find copious amounts of their DNA in his stomach

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
And there he goes. Into a full blown spazz attack

He like Da white wimmins
I assure you he’s not black

And that’s true no matter how much black DNA you can find around his prostate

Yeah I don't really care I'm just jerking his chain a bit.
Correction sir.

That’s his tampon string you’re pulling

Notice every time you yank you hear a distinct flushing noise?

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
^^^ those kin of yours?

I dream about it every night......watching it hang from a fucking tree in my back yard when it wants to act like liberal scum. Got some brothers that are "down".....make a few phone calls.....and that little arsenal those BBC of yours carry will look PETTY compared to the motherfuckers I know.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oh boy. Sagmin is curled up into a mess of blood n piss now

Time to find another trump meme. Take the heat off

Lulz

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Fucking awesome when you can do all those things and still be rich and grab pussy :Excited1: :Excited1: :Excited1:

You know, you fuckers are turning me on to Trumps, it is hilarious what he has done to some of you :LMAO:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You can always tell when fagmin is looking forward to a night of sperm and sodomy at a black length matters rally

He starts drooling over Pence memes

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
It's hysterical what Trump has done to these leftist snowflake retards. They lose their fucking minds almost daily :ROFL: