Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It's hysterical what Trump has done to these leftist snowflake retards. They lose their fucking minds almost daily :ROFL:

12 GOP senators are challenging the electoral college vote.
Hey sexy! :IggyMcLulz:

Hey precious.....wanna troll this shit dump political thread?
Always...and in and out though. Pond maintenance and water parameters to test. :rightON:

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
It's hysterical what Trump has done to these leftist snowflake retards. They lose their fucking minds almost daily :ROFL:

Always...and in and out though. Pond maintenance and water parameters to test. :rightON:

Well this pond is full of sewer water. Lol. Fucking political bullshit. Gotta love it.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Well this pond is full of sewer water. Lol. Fucking political bullshit. Gotta love it.
THe shit bags on the left live only to whine about Trump

He completely consumes them

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️
135325822_2798407160374142_6141605125690023671_o.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Yeah...that’s why Politics currently belongs in the sweatshops. We can’t have leftards dictating our own terms. That would be corrupt and deceiving like the way Biden was elected into presidency. That plagiaring geriatric fart_train needs to retire already. He’s an embarrassment to a powerful nation.

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh hey, you "Guys" haven't brayed and yowled about AOC in a minute or two....

51371525_2225861141001409_608509858395717632_n.jpg

Can't wait until Wednesday......hehehe
Wednesday* LOL as if! You goobers are insane.....

at roughly Noon 1/20/21 Smoking Joe Biden takes the Oath of Office of President Of The United States Of America....then you trumptard rats can scurry onto your next larp fantasy.

Dr Bill Jiden

Dr. Bill Jiden, Actual President elect of the US
Oh look another boring thread dripping with TDS

Just what we needed around here

Lucky for you there's only a few more weeks left.
You think the 20th will make the TDS go away?

Oh no no no no... they will now spend the next four years blaming Trump for anything Biden fucks up

He's fucked up a lot. There is that. All he had to do was tell people to put masks on and he would have had it in the bag. That's all. Really his loss is sheer stupidity.

Dr Bill Jiden

That retard beat your hero. Think about that for a minute. :Grin3:

Oh, I'm sure an idiot like you likes to pretend biden got 80 million votes! We all know thats outright absurd though.

Prove that he didn't. Trump's lawyers haven't been able to prove fraud. Now, you go ahead, provide all the proof so you can run to the SCOTUS and they can slap you the hell down. Go on, do it!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Prove that he didn't. Trump's lawyers haven't been able to prove fraud. Now, you go ahead, provide all the proof so you can run to the SCOTUS and they can slap you the hell down. Go on, do it!
Its already been proven via video and eyewitness testimony. If you were a tiny bit honest, you'd admit you know there was massive fraud.

Dr Bill Jiden

Its already been proven via video and eyewitness testimony. If you were a tiny bit honest, you'd admit you know there was massive fraud.

YOU prove it. If the lawyers had proved it, we'd have a 2nd Trump term.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Prove it? I watched the fukin videos! Duh!

Dr Bill Jiden

Prove it? I watched the fukin videos! Duh!

Did you show them to SCOTUS and if not, why not?!