Trumptardist Texan mocks the Masks and the vax, and dies anyway.

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
Please no laugh reacts, this is not funny!

Republican official who mocked COVID in final Facebook post dies of virus in Texas

Apleyfitted.jpeg

Smooth move Ex-Lax

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The vax prolly wouldnt have done shit for him anyway. It didnt help the person my son in law treated. That person vaxed and died of COVID anyway.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And a fuck ton of hyperviligant leftards who wore masks and did everything they were told also caught it and died probably after mocking other people who maybe never caught it.

You really like your propaganda dont you?

Maybe Biden should stop the fucking flood of immigrants pouring into the country through TX until the delta variant crashs? Think that might help?

Not like you really even care anyway you just care about slinging partisan shit. If any of you gave a real shit you would be consistent instead of being perpetually hypocritical media parrots.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I live in a tourist town, i wear a mask when i go get groceries, you never know what deadly pathogens the Trumptards from Idaho are vectoring into my quaint Seaside village

The mask ....unless it's an N95 .. doesnt protect you from catching it. It limits the amount of virus YOU might have getting spewed out where other people can catch it.

They have NEVER been used to protect the one wearing them. That's never been why we wear them, and this has been made very clear.

And again.....a good large chunk of people who caught it (including me) did everything they were supposed to do and still caught it.

That's just reality. I dont see anyone on the "trumptard" end ever mocking leftists who were devote covidians and nasty to other people and still died from it. But you see this exploitive shit with you guys all the fucking time.

There are groups of Covid survivors who got sick even following every recommendation and then some. Definately people who got sick and died who did as well.

You really should stop getting your Covid info from corporate media sources with strong political biases and start getting it from solid medical sources.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I live in a tourist town, i wear a mask when i go get groceries, you never know what deadly pathogens the Trumptards from Idaho are vectoring into my quaint Seaside village

The mask ....unless it's an N95 .. doesnt protect you from catching it. It limits the amount of virus YOU might have getting spewed out where other people can catch it.

They have NEVER been used to protect the one wearing them. That's never been why we wear them, and this has been made very clear.

And again.....a good large chunk of people who caught it (including me) did everything they were supposed to do and still caught it.

That's just reality. I dont see anyone on the "trumptard" end ever mocking leftists who were devote covidians and nasty to other people and still died from it. But you see this exploitive shit with you guys all the fucking time.

There are groups of Covid survivors who got sick even following every recommendation and then some. Definately people who got sick and died who did as well.

You really should stop getting your Covid info from corporate media sources with strong political biases and start getting it from solid medical sources.

Did you even read the op?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yep. I'm directly responding to it.

When did you ever read a corporate media headline that said "Left winger mocks local people who oppose mask mandate and coerced vaccines dies of Covid after bragging about how he always wears a mask"?

Because that has happened as well probably with more frequency.

And seriously the mask doesnt protect YOU. It provides limited protection for people around you. So if you are slapping a mask on(again unless it's an N95) and going out around people you feel might be spreading it? You are putting yourself directly at risk. And you can still get sick and even spread it even if you've had the vaccine, so listen and use better caution.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
I bet you're one of those eggheads that wears a mask while your driving in a car by yourself.
You probably wear one in the shower and while you're sleeping. :Beatdown2:

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

When did you ever read a corporate media headline that said "Left winger mocks local people who oppose mask mandate and coerced vaccines dies of Covid after bragging about how he always wears a mask"?

And seriously the mask doesnt protect YOU. It provides limited protection for people around you. So if you are slapping a mask on(again unless it's an N95) and going out around people you feel might be spreading it? You are putting yourself directly at risk. And you can still get sick and even spread it even if you've had the vaccine, so listen and use better caution.
If I wanted information on how to ingest heroin, you'd be the first person I would ask for advice

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I bet you're one of those eggheads that wears a mask while your driving in a car by yourself.
What is it with you and Lil Stubby always thinking about me naked?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

If I wanted information on how to ingest heroin, you'd be the first person I would ask for advice

Okay well fine then. You want to be ill informed and think the mask protects you ...go right the fuck ahead.

If you get sick, make sure to tell the doctor how you always wore your mask and try not to call him a trumptard when he explains what the masks are for.

Fucking idiot.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Republican official who mocked COVID in final Facebook post dies of virus in Texas

Apleyfitted.jpeg

Smooth move Ex-Lax

Meanwhile, back in the shithole of Oregon, there you are still sucking cock
Hey little buddy!

f62b53b96a692eb1fe590ada88f5c31e.gif

LULZ
^^^^^ tells him he sucks cock and putting something to his mouth and slurping immediately leaps into his mind

Need I say more?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Apleyfitted.jpeg

Smooth move Ex-Lax

Proudly not wearing a mask in a room with other masked people. And holding a baby no less.

Aha: His wife and 5-month-old son
, KTRK reported.

Also, they had to start a Gofundme. He was probably vehemently anti-Medicare For All.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Apleyfitted.jpeg

Smooth move Ex-Lax

With a mask on.
Like an obedient little girl
wRkyl-.gif

There is a yuge number of midget gifs on my internets, yuuge!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Apleyfitted.jpeg

Smooth move Ex-Lax

Hey little buddy!

LULZ
^^^^^ tells him he sucks cock and putting something to his mouth and slurping immediately leaps into his mind

Need I say more?
J9cvKT.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Apleyfitted.jpeg

Smooth move Ex-Lax

With a mask on.
wRkyl-.gif

And you've rubbed your labia to all of them

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Apleyfitted.jpeg

Smooth move Ex-Lax

With a mask on.
wRkyl-.gif

And you've rubbed your labia to all of them
:daFuq4:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Apleyfitted.jpeg

Smooth move Ex-Lax

Hey little buddy!

LULZ

Need I say more?
J9cvKT.gif

You're trying so hard, and I dig that, but you still suck cock

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The problem with people who continually believe the mask protects them....is that they put themselves at risk thinking they have the mask...so they are protected.

So they get close to people. Hug on people. They touch their faces more. Et. They end up infected because they dont know why the masks are used.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Apleyfitted.jpeg

Smooth move Ex-Lax

With a mask on.
wRkyl-.gif

there's a yuuuge dildo up your ass too... yuuuge

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Apleyfitted.jpeg

Smooth move Ex-Lax

With a mask on.
wRkyl-.gif

there's a yuuuge dildo up your ass too... yuuuge
BriefWhimsicalHarvestmouse-small.gif

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
But hey, at least you're not a one trick pony, amirite, cock licker?

lolz