Ultimatum: Ban Breakfall or I'll mail my testicles to the POTUS

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Flynn says the forehead thing has been "run into the ground for 7 days" but is repetitively using fat lames on Succi like it's some gold standard shit lmao.

Get your shit together, guys. Only famous Flynn can spam the same dumb insult at another poster nonstop!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
That's right.... you just calm the fuck down .. I'm not the wizard or old gypsy woman that cursed you with that fucking thing :rightON:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
ass bandit, a burn from 1977 and I need NEW material :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I do well enough in my own thoughts without some shit for brains adding content to them. I'm certified. I don't need anyone else to contribute to it. Hahahahaha!!!

So. You're a fat bitch with mental issues? No wonder you and Dovey are hitting it off.

Uh oh
Two attractive woman with human sized foreheads

MUST .... MAKE ..... FUN !!

LMFAO

:ROFL3::ROFL3::ROFL3::ROFL3::ROFL3::ROFL3::ROFL3:

Why isn't Breakfall's retarded ass in here threatening AL Bundy aka X about these "irrelevant" posts?

Contrary to popular belief, Seamajor would wreck X and Freud and Breakfall while wearing Safeway's whole produce section on his head.

FACT!

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Flynn says the forehead thing has been "run into the ground for 7 days" but is repetitively using fat lames on Succi like it's some gold standard shit lmao.

Get your shit together, guys. Only famous Flynn can spam the same dumb insult at another poster nonstop!

The point is in order to be good at it you have to speak truth....kinda like Eminem in that movie 8 mile. Talking shit about someone using baseless and pointless/false accusations is misdemeanor. Pro's use real facts. Lmao. Flynn is a DUMB ASS WANNABE FLAMER. Not the real deal. As I've stated before, I've seen other members HERE do better in 2 SENTENCES compared to her rambling PARAGRAPHS. It's annoying.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
wat ??

contrary to ones belief
GIANT foreheads are NOT cool ..

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

The point is in order to be good at it you have to speak truth....kinda like Eminem in that movie 8 mile. Talking shit about someone using baseless and pointless/false accusations is misdemeanor. Pro's use real facts. Lmao. Flynn is a DUMB ASS WANNABE FLAMER. Not the real deal. As I've stated before, I've seen other members HERE do better in 2 SENTENCES compared to her rambling PARAGRAPHS.

And you're a fucking beached whale. What's your point Moby Dick?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

The point is in order to be good at it you have to speak truth....kinda like Eminem in that movie 8 mile. Talking shit about someone using baseless and pointless/false accusations is misdemeanor. Pro's use real facts. Lmao. Flynn is a DUMB ASS WANNABE FLAMER. Not the real deal. As I've stated before, I've seen other members HERE do better in 2 SENTENCES compared to her rambling PARAGRAPHS.

is that it ?? so you're like a beached forehead ??

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

is that it ?? so you're like a beached forehead ??

And you're a "beached" faggot?

• Interesting
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Leader-Hulk-Marvel-Comics-Stern-h2.jpg

FATHER !!

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4167616d77384379375a2d4164773d3d2d3633303431373335342e313535336234636162656464363836333437363938333333363332372e676966

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
you see my calm demeanor
do you see your crack addled posts :LMAO:

It's as though something is bothering yooO

Like a giant something ..
like a giant FOREHEAD ..

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
ass bandit, a burn from 1977 and I need NEW material :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

I like when it channels Regis Philbin
lol

Succi, the summer of 2018 I was separated from my husband and filed for divorce.

During that time, I made the stupid decision to have ....what I wanted to be....a light and fun fling with this guy from these boards. He lives in Chicago.....a good distance but close enough to hook up on occasion.

This was a total shit show circus and the guy drug all of it to the boards.

At first I ignored it. But when he wasnt stopping I decided to make it funny. And I did exactly that. There were a ton of laughs to be had and a lot of material.

These 3(flynn, Poopturd, and Casket) still could not make it funny. They took it to a level that was just mean, angry and disturbing. Like pure hatred. No humor whatsoever. Just hatred and some irrational sense of revenge.

So I can tell you from experience, EVEN when they have SOME truth.....they STILL blow it. They totally wreck boards and suck the life and fun out of them with their drama and anger.

They are actually BETTER at this when they are totally ignorant. Any truth about their opponents turns them into humorless rabid dogs. You see because their real lives are a miserable mess.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I am curvy but I'm not a whale as Flynn states. I picture it as an anorexic meth head in dire need of some type of nourishment. Definitely needs to increase its caloric intake to that of a whales proportion. You shouldn't be able to count your rib bones. That's just beyond unhealthy. So ...if it takes me being a whale to Flynn to make it happy then so be it. I shall be a healthy whale and it shall be an unhealthy flea. Is what it is. Hahahaha

COULD YOU BE ANY MORE BUTTHURT?

How many weeks have you been trying to defend your weight's honor?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I am curvy but I'm not a whale as Flynn states. I picture it as an anorexic meth head in dire need of some type of nourishment. Definitely needs to increase its caloric intake to that of a whales proportion. You shouldn't be able to count your rib bones. That's just beyond unhealthy. So ...if it takes me being a whale to Flynn to make it happy then so be it. I shall be a healthy whale and it shall be an unhealthy flea. Is what it is. Hahahaha

COULD YOU BE ANY MORE BUTTHURT?

How many weeks have you been trying to defend your weights honor?

BUTTHURT ??

You mean because she routinely spills herself ALL OVER this place with weak burns meant to soothe your sore ass :LMAO:

:LMAO:

stfu and get out of peoples sunshine ffs your forehead blocks it

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Calling people "it" is rude but not compellingly so. All you're really achieving is making your more overt insults less readable.

There is a reason for that. The Flynn handle is a shared one and no one really knows if it is male or female.

So "it" is safe lol.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Calling people "it" is rude but not compellingly so. All you're really achieving is making your more overt insults less readable.

The ONLY reason you should open your mouth is for yet ANOTHER dick ..

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Only a dog wants a bone..

As for me I like some cushion for the pushin' :Grin3: :Hello:

Lol. Awww don't hurt Flynn's feelings now....it might go into meltdown mode and attempt to flame you. Bless its heart.
he can flame all he wants toots .., i got this ..
OIP.45IsleJFA9OanBQGASxCrwHaLM

for the rest, carry on flynn .. i'll be watching you .. :ROFL3:
giphy.gif

Oh for the love of god shut the fuck up. Did Succubus pm you and all her online "friends" for back up? She just should have asked BEnzo to kick my ass.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
OP
OP

Zanick#2

e g o v i c a r i o u s

There is a reason for that. The Flynn handle is a shared one and no one really knows if it is male or female.

So "it" is safe lol.

And you bastards are trying to use the correct pronoun? How sweet. I don't know sex for anybody. I just gender the posts I'm replying to, or IRL I like to ask each time.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So "it" is safe lol.

And you bastards are trying to use the correct pronoun? How sweet. I don't know sex for anybody. I just gender the posts I'm replying to, or IRL I like to ask each time.

Yeah sorta. For me, every pronoun I use for Flynn "feels" wrong. So I just use "he/she/it" to cover all my bases.