Ultimatum: Ban Breakfall or I'll mail my testicles to the POTUS

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Calling people "it" is rude but not compellingly so. All you're really achieving is making your more overt insults less readable.

There is a reason for that. The Flynn handle is a shared one and no one really knows if it is male or female.

So "it" is safe lol.

And you bastards are trying to use the correct pronoun? How sweet. I don't know sex for anybody. I just gender the posts I'm replying to, or IRL I like to ask each time.

Well, Flynn has been questioned about their sex/gender to no avail. It will not comply. Hahahaha

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Rightfully so. This is a rude thing to ask a person to share about themselves. It sounds to me like Flynn is a polite person who doesn't appreciate rudeness.

Flynn is Dorian. The same poster you correctly diagnosed as cluster B.

Give it time to pass the handle for the week lmao.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I'm curious to know whether you're aware of anybody else, in particular, using the Flynn account.

Flynn as a woman has always been involved in all her mental squalor. Then she found 4 others to hook up from afar.

And it's Bombay-bastic...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
This bitch Flynn is too much :ROFL3:

I know, I know...chastise me for being civil with sum cunt.

There goes that "promise" to never ever "communicate" with him and to never to "post where he posts."

It's the myriad of self appointed broken promises made to yourself that makes you such a fucking loser.

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Calling people "it" is rude but not compellingly so. All you're really achieving is making your more overt insults less readable.

The ONLY reason you should open your mouth is for yet ANOTHER dick ..

So you're saying
This bitch Flynn is too much :ROFL3:

I know, I know...chastise me for being civil with sum cunt.

There goes that "promise" to never ever "communicate" with him and to never to "post where he posts."

It's the myriad of self appointed broken promises made to yourself that makes you such a fucking loser.

Oh goD shut the fuck up you hurt foreheaded fuck :LMAO:

You should gyrate on a table leg until it pierces brain you pathetic whiner ...

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
that dovey/KM stuff produced very few great flames, maybe 5 at the most.

the really funny stuff written by "flamers" was usually brought about by these "pick your poison" matches they used to have at the now closed third rail forum. people would chose 2 captains and then have them pick 2 to 4 people to be on their team and then they duke it out and then everyone would vote what team posted the funniest stuff.

it was like wrasslemania were all the really good matches take place.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Keep trolling and see where it gets you.

That's like telling you to limit your daily caloric intake.

Translation: You only need to eat one cupcake, not the whole box of 12.
She’s hot though Flynn...she could afford to eat the whole box and flaunt it. I heard you were a bit of a looker too but need a few more calories. True? Bastard Factory has been inundated with some good looking chicks lately...except for Lotusbud.
:ThumbsUp3:

Lmao i can only imagine "it" said something about me being a whale or fat. "It's" repetitious lol. "It" knows nothing else to say. Broken record. "It" is not a pro at flaming. "It" is an amateur at best. I have "it" on ignore. Hahahahaha
whales are cool too ... lol ...
being a bit obese can suit your personality which innitially doesn't mean you are a bad person ... didn't we all have a female girlfriend who was a bit out of proportion while growing up, i had .. she was even african .. long ago .. not the real specific type i look for as to african or larger or curvy .. but take it that some look cute .. and away from curvy shapes or simply being called "fat" some male have that preference and most females or people aren't ugly in personality.. for that matter if not outside than pretty on the inside .. and she's cute as she is ... bitty curvy maybe but i'm sure succubus can pussywh*p many more males than flynn will ever see females in his bed let alone his life .. nothing personal @Flynn .. i hope we just didn't ruin your day with an ugly truth ..
giphy.gif

nothing personal ..
giphy.gif

Who are you?
giphy.gif

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Flynn is repetitive at the best of times but she's really gone off the deep end lately...

As opposed to you posting a picture of your moldy feet with cigarettes tucked in between the toes?

Get lost tard.

You had to edit that stupid post 15 minutes or so later? :LMAO2:

That was a moronic statement, almost as moronic as Succubus trying to "flame" me for my love of "Dictionaries."
Dick wut?
giphy.gif

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Flynn is repetitive at the best of times but she's really gone off the deep end lately...

As opposed to you posting a picture of your moldy feet with cigarettes tucked in between the toes?

Get lost tard.

Here's a pic of my kid watching a movie inside a tent!

20200122-212236.jpg

Eat shit, fucktard...

That's your "back yard?" What are you? A Beduin nomad? WTF?

You mean to tell me that your back yard is the Gobi Desert? Look at that fucking soil. Did they test atomic bombs there during the 60's?

You really are a real life goat fucker.

how's your backyard ..?