OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
FBhX1oeVIAQneZk

FBhX4YFVIAMzvdg

FBhX7FGVUAAuRjB

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He let good meat get away.... how silly!

He has a large rack too.

Yesterday I was driving home and all the roads here are woodsy MI roads. Good thing i was going kinda slow because a large buck, just like this guy in the story up there, just casually walked across the road.

It was slow enough to enjoy it but too fast to get a picture lol.

I just know I'm gonna end up hitting a deer out here. I try not to go too fast(which is hard) because you will see deer just walking the side of the road. No fear. Dummies lol.

I just hope if/when my time comes I dont swerve and kill myself trying to not hit it. I tell my daughters never swerve, just slow down steady and just hit it. If I hit one I want to keep it. Not sure if that's "allowed" or if you have to let it rot on the side of the road and waste all that meat.(assuming the impact kills it). They are all out in the roads a lot this month :(

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

This guy saves a doe who was being mated almost too death by a buck. Which is pretty brave because bucks in mating mode are incredibly aggressive. They will attack people. That's why people who use that "doe in heat" synthetic deer piss stuff are complete tards.