Unconditional love

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Humans saved a killer whale stranded on rocks in Alaska.

61062605ea74d40019ba06cf

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

19b6b00070ecf414886cf9a66108e532

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Kitten Lady adopted one of her sickest kittens ♡

I love her channel. Its helped me out a lot.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Donkeys are cool. There is a Donkey Sanctuary near me that we visit sometimes. They are one of our favourite charities and we "sponsor" several donkeys every year.

I find it interesting that donkeys are guard animals. They will fight predators. I was told they have that instinct because they originally were desert animals and in the desert when you find an oasis, you don't let animals chase you away. You have to stay and fight.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Donkeys are cool. There is a Donkey Sanctuary near me that we visit sometimes. They are one of our favourite charities and we "sponsor" several donkeys every year.

I find it interesting that donkeys are guard animals. They will fight predators. I was told they have that instinct because they originally were desert animals and in the desert when you find an oasis, you don't let animals chase you away. You have to stay and fight.

Watch the chicks though, they froth over donkey dick. When nobody is around, they’ll suck it.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Watch the chicks though, they froth over donkey dick. When nobody is around, they’ll
This is the woman who runs the place...

images
Looks like she’s dating a stallion!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I should get a pet. They seem so demanding though
I should get a pet. They seem so demanding though

Cats are awesome. Very low maintenance.
I must say, I was a dog person all my life, and then one day there was this box on the side of the road with kittens in it, well I found those two girls a home because they were so cute, and the two boys became my sons. They gave me awesome Father’s Day tools today!