Underground Pipelines are the safest way to move petrochemicals they said.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is the safest. There is so such thing as risk free energy just risk minimized. If you weren't so low I.Q. you'd have figured that out by now.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It is the safest. There is so such thing as risk free energy just risk minimized. If you weren't so low I.Q. you'd have figured that out by now.
Don’t give up on your ESL classes

HOW did you not understand what he said?

Admin.....this doesnt prove it isnt the safest. There is a risk with all of it. This has the LEAST amount.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Admin.....this doesnt prove it isnt the safest. There is a risk with all of it. This has the LEAST amount.
Sounds like an Op-Ed Duh'v.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So the risk:benefit ratio just isnt a thing now?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why is it so hard for them to articulate their thoughts fully?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Asking for that risk benefit analysis is the gist of my query. Please try reading to understand not just to respond.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Why is it so hard for them to articulate their thoughts fully?
I know it's not always easy to express your thoughts clearly to another, but "these people" seem to excel at not expressing their "thoughts" clearly.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
From the article, 3rd paragraph:

"The pipeline's owner said 315,000 gallons (1.2 million gallons) "

What kind of trashy news organization cannot make it past 3 paragraphs without making a stupid mistake?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Asking for that risk benefit analysis is the gist of my query. Please try reading to understand not just to respond.

So to clarify your OP, this is evidence to you that this ISNT the safest way based on this accident?(preventable btw. This was negligence)

That's what you are saying?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

So to clarify your OP, this is evidence to you that this ISNT the safest way based on this accident?

The Republican Party has been fighting The D people tooth and nail against rebuilding worn out roads and bridges and pipelines etc, yanno build back better????? now here we have oil pipelines so corroded they're springing leaks.....while all "you people" want to do is drill more holes and lay more pipe....while ignoring what you already have.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So to clarify your OP, this is evidence to you that this ISNT the safest way based on this accident?

The Republican Party has been fighting The D people tooth and nail against rebuilding worn out roads and bridges and pipelines etc, yanno build back better????? now here we have oil pipelines so corroded they're springing leaks.....while all "you people" want to do is drill more holes and lay more pipe....while ignoring what you already have.

No they havent. Where do you get that?

Because the infrastructure bill Trump wanted was shoved to the side until democrats could add tons of PORK?

Do you guys ever pay attention to what's in these bills and what people actually have a problem with? Do you DO democracy?

Show me where Republicans are fighting "tooth and nail" against infrastructure bill.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Because the infrastructure bill Trump wanted was shoved to the side until democrats could add tons of PORK?

Do you guys ever pay attention to what's in these bills and what people actually have a problem with? Do you DO democracy?

Show me where Republicans are fighting "tooth and nail" against infrastructure bill.
PS, stop being dumb, please at least do it for your babies!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Safest what? Energy source or transportation of energy?

Could transport of oil by rail be a safer option?

I suppose that carries is own set of risks eh.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It does. Pipeline may be the safest mode of transportation. Overdone wasn't able to finish his train of thought. I think nuclear energy might be the best type of energy if climate change is to be taken seriously.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I asked you to SHOW me.

I already know the infrastructure bill was overloaded with pork.

That's a common tactic. Something we need gets presented, and a shit ton of pork gets added so that when the others object, they get blamed for "fighting" the needed thing.

And YOU are falling for this. And everytime you guys are asked a question like this to show your claims, you insult people. Was I insulting you?

Go ahead and show where Republicans are fighting infrastructure bill? Like the infrastructure part. Please?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I asked you to SHOW me.

That's a common tactic. Something we need gets presented, and a shit ton of pork gets added so that when the others object, they get blamed for "fighting" the needed thing.

And YOU are falling for this. And everytime you guys are asked a question like this to show your claims, you insult people. Was I insulting you?

Go ahead and show where Republicans are fighting infrastructure bill? Like the infrastructure part. Please?
Which projects in particular do you find to be mere pork barrel?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It does. Pipeline may be the safest mode of transportation. Overdone wasn't able to finish his train of thought. I think nuclear energy might be the best type of energy if climate change is to be taken seriously.
Too bad you people shut nuclear energy down.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I asked you to SHOW me.

Do you honestly not realize both parties do this? Republicans do every single thing you accuse Democrats of doing, yet you are still 100% anti-Democrats and pro-Republicans. You never call out Repulicans for any of their crimes.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I asked you to SHOW me.

Which projects in particular do you find to be mere pork barrel?

Well as many other Americans, I assert the infrastructure bill should ONLY deal with infrastructure.

All the other more partisan attachments should be separate and compromised on. That's fair, considering we all pay for this.

If infrastructure is so important (and we all agree it's very important....no debate on that) than why cant we just pass that and leave the other stuff up for discussion?

You see this as Republicans fighting the infrastructure. That's what you are supposed to see. This is the game/scam politicains run on the public. We see infrastructure being held hostage until we agree with all the partisan additions to the bill.

So how does that get worked out? Because the one thing we do all agree on is we need that infrastructure. That's not what Republicans are fighting against at all. If the democrats truly cared about the infrastructure they wouldnt hold it hostage trying to ram in their wishlists.

Not sure if this is still in it but they had more bails outs, more corporate welfare in there. Do YOU want that shit? While so many regular working Americans lost their businesses?

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Only 9% of the so called infrastructure bill actually had anything to do with infrastructure.