Unexpected Trump legacy

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There are also signs the Trump adulation may not extend too far beyond the "Trump Coast," however. The name "Donald" fell 55 places on the Social Security Administration's 2020 list of popular baby names,
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, below Axton, Dariel, Marvin, and Brycen.

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
open-uri20150422-20810-hhbgq0_d55a9899.jpeg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

? How long ?

Honestly......I'm fine if supporting policies that help the actual people makes me "stupid"

Especailly when the alternatives are not only stupid but full of hatred and violence.

I could never support a politicain whose political history has been grossly harmful. Biden hasnt done anything good for the people....and he never will.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

? How long ?

Honestly......I'm fine if supporting policies that help the actual people makes me "stupid"

Especailly when the alternatives are not only stupid but full of hatred and violence.

I could never support a politicain whose political history has been grossly harmful. Biden hasnt done anything good for the people....and he never will.

Sorry Dovey. I believe he was bad for the USA, and voted out by a landslide. Most think Joe is doing a good job. I do. Trump is toxic.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The resident Ped approves of the job joe Biden is doing. That tells you everything you need to know

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

? How long ?

Sorry Dovey. I believe he was bad for the USA, and voted out by a landslide. Most think Joe is doing a good job. I do. Trump is toxic.

It is 49% approve and 49% disapprove with very few strongly approving but most in the negative strongly disapprove.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

? How long ?

It is 49% approve and 49% disapprove with very few strongly approving but most in the negative strongly disapprove.

According to Rasmussen? LMAO!!!!!!!:LOL3::Sad::WTF6:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

? How long ?

Dont be sorry. I strongly disagree with you. And if you are interested in what's good for the country.... you should be willing to understand why so many people supported him.

He was bad for the establishment and corporate elites. I disagree that those groups and the upper class, uni educated whites are the face of "America".

You guys just voted in one of the direct sources of all the stuff you complain about.....Biden has been a malignant cancer in the country. The Iraq war, segregation, crime bill and the war on drugs are not "good" for the country.

You guys got whipped into a mainstream frenzy.....not unlike trends that catch. You've been marketed to and bought a sack of status quo feces.

That's just the truth.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Anyone observing these many and quite frankly uninteresting political threads would quite quickly come to the conclsion it is one group who're utterly obsessed with the Don...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

? How long ?

Dont be sorry. I strongly disagree with you. And if you are interested in what's good for the country.... you should be willing to understand why so many people supported him.

He was bad for the establishment and corporate elites. I disagree that those groups and the upper class, uni educated whites are the face of "America".

You guys just voted in one of the direct sources of all the stuff you complain about.....Biden has been a malignant cancer in the country. The Iraq war, segregation, crime bill and the war on drugs are not "good" for the country.

You guys got whipped into a mainstream frenzy.....not unlike trends that catch. You've been marketed to and bought a sack of status quo feces.

That's just the truth.

Not enough people supported him. Hence he was voted out. How can you discount that? Trump had zero idea about being a leader or leadership.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Groundhog Day!
It’s fucking Groundhog Day everyday with Lotusbutt low IQ!

It's all of them - the Trumpists included. Dove bleeds, slobbers and shrieks all over the politics sub forum, FFS.
Politics sucks generally; I was born in it...
It’s worse hearing about it the way it’s delivered here.

Can you explain what's worse about it?
States orientated...I honestly don’t have a clue.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Anyone observing these many and quite frankly uninteresting political threads would quite quickly come to the conclsion it is one group who're utterly obsessed with the Don...

It's two sided bullshit. It's not at all one sided. The thing is, no one is changing their minds, so it's an exercise in futility. I've been guilty of it since I've been here too. I'm trying to stop.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think the fact that "Donald" is now a hugely unpopular name is funny, no matter who you voted for. But Trumpists have low humor quotients.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think the fact that "Donald" is now a hugely unpopular name is funny, no matter who you voted for. But Trumpists have low humor quotients.
Thats all bullshit anyway. I dont know anyone who named their kid "Don" in the last 20 years.