Unexpected Trump legacy

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think the fact that "Donald" is now a hugely unpopular name is funny, no matter who you voted for. But Trumpists have low humor quotients.
Thats all bullshit anyway. I dont know anyone who named their kid "Don" in the last 20 years.

It was at 443 in 2015, before Donny began his run. Google it. Now it's at 610. He made it drop 167 places. LMAO

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Diapers, male corsets, bras, orange make up, pants on backwards will be the best he can do. Oh yeah being impeached twice and voted out. What a legasy

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There wasnt an insurrection ITFP, faggit. Where were the guns? How many politicians were taken hostage? How many buildings were burned? Who was the man that shot and killed an unarmed peaceful protester? OOPS!!! KA-POWN3D!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

? How long ?

Honestly......I'm fine if supporting policies that help the actual people makes me "stupid"

Especailly when the alternatives are not only stupid but full of hatred and violence.

I could never support a politicain whose political history has been grossly harmful. Biden hasnt done anything good for the people....and he never will.

Sorry Dovey. I believe he was bad for the USA, and voted out by a landslide. Most think Joe is doing a good job. I do. Trump is toxic.

It is 49% approve and 49% disapprove with very few strongly approving but most in the negative strongly disapprove.

According to Rasmussen? LMAO!!!!!!!:LOL3::Sad::WTF6:

Pick your poll the average of all of then is at 50% with the same weak approval and strong disapproval. Not exactly the overwhelming approval Seamajor claimed, now is it. BTW Ras.ussen is with in the error bars on all of them.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Anyone observing these many and quite frankly uninteresting political threads would quite quickly come to the conclsion it is one group who're utterly obsessed with the Don...

Turn on CNN and they are still babbling about him nonstop even as theor ratings declined by 70%. Liberals just can't quit him.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Anyone observing these many and quite frankly uninteresting political threads would quite quickly come to the conclsion it is one group who're utterly obsessed with the Don...

Turn on CNN and they are still babbling about him nonstop even as theor ratings declined by 70%. Liberals just can't quit him.

I haven't watchd CNN since 2016. No need to start now. But you have to admit, Trump was a travesty. I think people have PTSD from that nutjob being in the top job. Scary shit.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I haven't watchd CNN since 2016. No need to start now. But you have to admit, Trump was a travesty. I think people have PTSD from that nutjob being in the top job. Scary shit.
What? He was fukin greater than any President since Reagan and at times even better that Reagan himself!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
“If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn’t part of ourselves doesn’t disturb us.” – Hermann Hesse

I dedicate this truism to the Trump/America haters here.
PS:
Don't bother with ya buts or what abouts.

Wow. So Strapon, Arms Dealer Brat, and lokbrain hate liberals so rabidly because they hate that they themselves are liberals? And Dovey hates abortion because she herself is an abortion? And Brainfail thinks everyone is a pe.do because he himself is one? And Strapon is also a pe.do. And Aryan hates blacks because he's part black????

WOW!!!! Thanks, though. Gotcha!

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
“If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn’t part of ourselves doesn’t disturb us.” – Hermann Hesse

I dedicate this truism to the Trump/America haters here.
PS:
Don't bother with ya buts or what abouts.

Hoping history never repeats this nightmare

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
PS, @Aryan, I always suspected you were black. You, too, @deport_liberals
Really?
In that case I'm lily.
Ask @Phester0boyle what I'm talking about. He gets it.
Ain't no nuffins in my woodpile.

But you hate blacks. Phester claims that you hate what you hate about yourself. Just look up a few posts to get the context.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Really?
In that case I'm lily.

But you hate blacks. Phester claims that you hate what you hate about yourself. Just look up a few posts to get the context.
In that case I'm lily.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Really?
In that case I'm lily.

In that case I'm lily.

LOL. A Lily white black man.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Really?
In that case I'm lily.

Like you, Phester isn’t the coldest beer in the refrigerator

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Really?
In that case I'm lily.

In that case I'm lily.

Wait. Lily isn’t a obese diabetic.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Really?
In that case I'm lily.

Are you saying I'm as dumb as Phester?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Really?
In that case I'm lily.

Are you saying I'm as dumb as Phester?

God no. Sorry. Mis read the other fools post