US Army Officering, While Black, in "Post-racial" America

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Black Army officer driving new car held at gunpoint, pepper sprayed by police during traffic stop in Virginia

BB1fw4Ef.img

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Never been pepper-sprayed nor arrested in the USA, but I gotta admit, a lotta the police I encountered there sure are Assholes. And those were over just minor traffic violations when I rented a Car cuz I didn't know the local laws.

American people were generally nice, tho.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Refusing to comply with lawful orders is always a stupid idea. I will wait to get complete information though because the media usually lies and deliberately omits needed context.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Refusing to comply with lawful orders is always a stupid idea. I will wait to get complete information though because the media usually lies and deliberately omits needed context.
First time I ever got pulled over, I was 16yo and I saw the cop come up in my sideview mirror with his hand on his gun. About shit my pants! I'm polite and I comply so I dont get shot.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why hasnt aids monkey told us about the brown cop getting fired? Oh yea, like all of the other leftist assholes, he likes to strategically omit things! Fukin liar! PWN3D!