US Congress has to clean-up their act

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
True this, they leave me alone so I leave them alone that the deal. The fact they haven't specificly consented to it is irrelevant, I've consented to fuck all theyve been up to.

It seems by what I found on the net with a basic search is that it's the people over 65 who are favor the monarchy. It's not looking good for the long term survival of the institution.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
It seems by what I found on the net with a basic search is that it's the people over 65 who are favor the monarchy. It's not looking good for the long term survival of the institution.
Its a default culture, most would vote for benign.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lol... and all those posts were written by leftist journalists.

Our system works.. yours doesn't... don't be jealous.. just let your kiddie diddler friends consol you...

Lol

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
True this, they leave me alone so I leave them alone that the deal. The fact they haven't specificly consented to it is irrelevant, I've consented to fuck all theyve been up to.

Would you prefer to become a republic where men seek power rather than service?

What would your replacement look like?

Look over your pond and see for yourself. Does it look more desirable to you?... lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol... and all those posts were written by leftist journalists.

Our system works.. yours doesn't... don't be jealous.. just let your kiddie diddler friends consol you...

Lol

You are dismissed, madam. Don't post to me. After this post, I won't respond any further.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Censoring someone isn't ignoring them as you claim, thats child level thinking. Your going full manbearpig now lol.

Censorship is what Twitter did to Donny T. after the Jan6 stuff. If a forum has rules and enforces them that isn't necessarily censorship, especially if the enforcement is anything less than a banning.

Freedom of speech isn't freedom from the consequences of what one chooses to say.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Censorship is what Twitter did to Donny T. after the Jan6 stuff. If a forum has rules and enforces them that isn't necessarily censorship, especially if the enforcement is anything less than a banning.

Freedom of speech isn't freedom from the consequences of what one chooses to say.

I half agree with what you said.

Trump is the least censored politician in US history.