US to pay half million dollars to migrant families at border

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Biden is an evil piece of shit. Giving money to illegal alien criminals who broke our laws and got lawfully deported?

I wouldnt encourage them to come.

Tell them to stay home.

Maybe all that money wasted on Afganistan shoulda been spent on Latin America for a Marshall type plan to try to prevent them from flooding into the USA.

Create jobs and factories for them so they'd be less inclined to flee Northwards.

The main reason those countries are shit holes is because corruption and crime is endemic to all parts of those societies.

Possibly some of what you say may be true Oerdin.

But not all of Latin America is unlivable Oerdin. There are at least few nice countries there which may be suitable for foreign investment & arr friendly to U S interests like Uruguay, Chile, Ecuador. Not every country there is necessarily a social shithole like Mexico or Central America.

So they might be centers suitable for aid and economic development To Build them Up Into Decent ECONOMIC centers/Magnets like Portugal has become. So perhaps if there were other countries for these migrants to go to in Latin America for jobs they might be inclined to go there instead of flooding illegally into the US.

I think a Right leaning journalist pointed that out ..that it's better to help these countries build their own sustainable economies so they don't go to the USA:

Likewise if the whole population of the US flocked to live in San Diego would it be the lovely tourist destination that it is? No of course not. Ideally the US population should be spread out evenly 50 states. So of course you wanna create economic centers elsewhere in your country

Otherwise you'd end up with situations like Mexico, Indonesia or Brazil where one major city has 20 or 30 million people because everyone goes there .

That's why I think it might be appropriate to build up certain suitable candidates in Latin America.

Have you ever been to Mexico, Joe? Sure there are impoverished areas and areas where there is lots of violence.

There are also nicer areas as well. You are massively ignorant sometimes, about some countries in Central America as well.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Biden is an evil piece of shit. Giving money to illegal alien criminals who broke our laws and got lawfully deported?

Tell them to stay home.

Maybe all that money wasted on Afganistan shoulda been spent on Latin America for a Marshall type plan to try to prevent them from flooding into the USA.

Create jobs and factories for them so they'd be less inclined to flee Northwards.

The main reason those countries are shit holes is because corruption and crime is endemic to all parts of those societies.

But not all of Latin America is unlivable Oerdin. There are at least few nice countries there which may be suitable for foreign investment & arr friendly to U S interests like Uruguay, Chile, Ecuador. Not every country there is necessarily a social shithole like Mexico or Central America.

So they might be centers suitable for aid and economic development To Build them Up Into Decent ECONOMIC centers/Magnets like Portugal has become. So perhaps if there were other countries for these migrants to go to in Latin America for jobs they might be inclined to go there instead of flooding illegally into the US.

I think a Right leaning journalist pointed that out ..that it's better to help these countries build their own sustainable economies so they don't go to the USA:

Likewise if the whole population of the US flocked to live in San Diego would it be the lovely tourist destination that it is? No of course not. Ideally the US population should be spread out evenly 50 states. So of course you wanna create economic centers elsewhere in your country

Otherwise you'd end up with situations like Mexico, Indonesia or Brazil where one major city has 20 or 30 million people because everyone goes there .

That's why I think it might be appropriate to build up certain suitable candidates in Latin America.

Have you ever been to Mexico, Joe? Sure there are impoverished areas and areas where there is lots of violence.

There are also nicer areas as well. You are massively ignorant sometimes, about some countries in Central America as well.

Thank you. Many are too dense to get it. I don’t think Joe wanders far from home.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Tell them to stay home.

Yeah I have.

I wasn't impressed either.

I'm sure there are better parts of Latin America than Mexico.

I was disgusted with the level of poverty and how the wealthy hide their wealth j& don't do enough to improve their country.

It's from what I saw there that I think billionaires should be forced to give up most of their wealth when they die. So you don't create excessive concentration of wealth and poverty.

Mexico is a warning to the US.

I think the American billionaires should be forced to relinquish most of the wealth they have accumulated in life when they die to infrastructure projects etc. To improve the society.

I think that's what Norway does. They have plenty of billionaires too but appear to practice a benevolent form of Capitalism not a carnivorous one like Mexico.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Tell them to stay home.

Yeah I have.

I wasn't impressed either.

I'm sure there are better parts of Latin America than Mexico.

I was disgusted with the level of poverty and how the wealthy hide their wealth j& don't do enough to improve their country.

It's from what I saw there that I think billionaires should be forced to give up most of their wealth when they die. So you don't create excessive concentration of wealth and poverty.

Mexico is a warning to the US.

I think the American billionaires should be forced to relinquish most of the wealth they have accumulated in life when they die to infrastructure projects etc. To improve the society.

I think that's what Norway does. They have plenty of billionaires too but appear to practice a benevolent form of Capitalism not a carnivorous one like Mexico.

Did I understand you to say you’ve been down here before? Funny you never mentioned it before. What countries did you visit?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Tell them to stay home.

Mostly it has to do with crime, thugs and Mericas drug habit. Legalizing all drugs would solve a big part of the problem

On the contrary. Doing that is why we now have every major city filled with homeless drug zombies. It has caused immense harm.

You're delusional.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Tell them to stay home.

100% shithole.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The Southern US Border Circa 2018 Colorized

Are you fucking INSANE?

Do you realize the fucking CARTEL does the SAME shit to impoverished Mexicans and when they get to the border with a child THEY ripped from the arms of a mother..... WE are the ones who separate them?

Nope ADMIN wants babies raped too death until they are tossed in the desert. Until thier use is over. Let's just let helpless children get drug into our country......our trafficking problem isnt quite bad enough.

And Sophie is a disgusting and cowardly cunt. They were likely gonna die anyway and there isnt a single mother worth her salt that would let that happen. If that were me I would die fighting. The fucking BOY had a better chance of survival with the nazis than that poor little girl, so she even fucked up her "choice". She garunteed the murder of one of her children by sending the girl, the most helpless with the least value. Stupid fucking cunt. That's right I said it. Sophie was a cruel selfish monster and MY ending is her getting raped and murdered by nazis, suffering the same fate she assigned her child rather her easy suicide. "Sophies choice" is a no brainer. It's not the philosophical and deeply intellectual rumination of "impossible choices" priviledged people find so compelling when they want go pain shopping. It's not even about which child SHE "choses". Its a demonstration of survival.

Isnt that bullshit typically used as a leftarded abortion apologetic? Now it's a comparison to the legal process of immigration. Now its JUST like we do at the border. Yeah we always give mothers who are coming over the border an option to keep one of her kids while border people take away one to traffick. Right. That's us!!!

Just stick signs at the border and let all the traffickers know they can drag in all the children they want, America longer values human rights. Call it a day. No need to make any of us sick from your callouse disregard of human life trying to masquerade as "compassion". Maybe you guys should start rallying harder against more police, fuss louder about making "sex work" legal so you guys can really make sure NO trafficked children are saved. It sure is what you people are gunning for.

You know because who cares about children (or any slavery) really as long as you people can pretend to be superior to your political opposition.

Just sick.

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sophie's Choice is a bullshit propaganda movie, Dovey.

So likely is the $500,000 for illegal alien country shoppers .... The border raiders won't see a penny of it.

It must be very ugly on that border.

Anyway, that agent of Elvis Presley, Colonel Parker took most of Elvis money, was an illegal alien from the Netherlands who gambled most of the money away.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Tell them to stay home.

News, Current Affairs shows and documentaries always show us the extreme violence and drug cartel stories so that is the perception of Sth America for the average westerner..

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Are you fucking INSANE?

Do you realize the fucking CARTEL does the SAME shit to impoverished Mexicans and when they get to the border with a child THEY ripped from the arms of a mother..... WE are the ones who separate them?

Nope ADMIN wants babies raped too death until they are tossed in the desert. Until thier use is over. Let's just let helpless children get drug into our country......our trafficking problem isnt quite bad enough.

And Sophie is a disgusting and cowardly cunt. They were likely gonna die anyway and there isnt a single mother worth her salt that would let that happen. If that were me I would die fighting. The fucking BOY had a better chance of survival with the nazis than that poor little girl, so she even fucked up her "choice". She garunteed the murder of one of her children by sending the girl, the most helpless with the least value. Stupid fucking cunt. That's right I said it. Sophie was a cruel selfish monster and MY ending is her getting raped and murdered by nazis, suffering the same fate she assigned her child rather her easy suicide. "Sophies choice" is a no brainer. It's not the philosophical and deeply intellectual rumination of "impossible choices" priviledged people find so compelling when they want go pain shopping. It's not even about which child SHE "choses". Its a demonstration of survival.

Isnt that bullshit typically used as a leftarded abortion apologetic? Now it's a comparison to the legal process of immigration. Now its JUST like we do at the border. Yeah we always give mothers who are coming over the border an option to keep one of her kids while border people take away one to traffick. Right. That's us!!!

Just stick signs at the border and let all the traffickers know they can drag in all the children they want, America longer values human rights. Call it a day. No need to make any of us sick from your callouse disregard of human life trying to masquerade as "compassion". Maybe you guys should start rallying harder against more police, fuss louder about making "sex work" legal so you guys can really make sure NO trafficked children are saved. It sure is what you people are gunning for.

You know because who cares about children (or any slavery) really as long as you people can pretend to be superior to your political opposition.

Just sick.

You really should do something like this for a living. You're very good at putting together well grounded and thought provoking points. Opinion altering points in fact!

IMO, this trolling bullshit has been very good for you!

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Sophie's Choice is a bullshit propaganda movie, Dovey.

So likely is the $500,000 for illegal alien country shoppers .... The border raiders won't see a penny of it.

It must be very ugly on that border.

Anyway, that agent of Elvis Presley, Colonel Parker took most of Elvis money, was an illegal alien from the Netherlands who gambled most of the money away.
Is he still alive?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Are you fucking INSANE?

Just sick.

You really should do something like this for a living. You're very good at putting together well grounded and thought provoking points. Opinion altering points in fact!

IMO, this trolling bullshit has been very good for you!

*****Another LONG post alert****The leftarded fascination with Sophie's Choice propaganda piece*****

The first(and ONLY) time I ever saw that? It fucking ENRAGED me. And I'm not kidding when I say it actually began my hatred of Maryl Streep(?). It fucking GUTTED me. Whoever wrote that is a sociopath. A straight narcissists.

And I'll tell you why. And its gonna be a lot of words.

Firstly there is something wrong with anyone and everyone who writes stories using nazi Germany as thier setting. Its exploiting and a form of romanticism of a very real historical tragic event. We dont need to sit around dreaming up different ways people may have been brutalized during this tragic piece of history to essentially make money. The exception to this is writing about REAL historical events for the purpose of education.

Second, the scene is breathtakingly disturbing. Leftists mentally masturbate over this gotdamn scene like its some deep example of how we make difficult choices and. .. ..this one gets me....how WE WOULDNT KNOW how WE would respond in that "impossible choice" they love using.

They also like to ADD IN and wittle it down more narrow than the actual story did. So it's used to create this false dichotomy intended to emotionally manipulate. They make it very binary. One child HAS to DEFINATELY die, or BOTH children will die. And she has to chose which pet she wants to keep.

So it becomes all about Sophie the sociopath(because that's what they find relatable). Yeah she begs to not chose. Says she cant chose. But then at the last most primal second....her INSTINCT is to.....fucking all but THROW her BABY GIRL at the nazis. BULLSHIT. No one....NO ONE....would do that. Unless they are a figment of the leftarded mind.

Let me add in here, this whole leftarded wet dream is made worse by the FACT this 4 year old little girl wasnt acting. They kept the men dressed in nazi garb out of her sight until the scene(to make sure the girl would be scared). Maryl also spent weeks bonding with this little girl. Playing with her. Basically PLEASE ASS BOX ME! her to have an emotional response to this scene. So the little girl would feed off HER acting. And she DID. The actors in the costumes terrified her and that childs fear was 100% REAL.

Awesome.

Now who here can watch that shite and NOT know they would die right there before letting them walk away with your child? My ass would be dead.

And look the stupid bitch killed herself later. SHOCKER. She ended up in the camp anyway. Her son was taken from her ANYWAY. Shocker.

So in the end, she went out a fucking gutless self absorbed monster who all but threw her helpless daughter at nazis to go be brutalized. And stood there and watched as her terrified daughter screamed. They would have to kill or hold down ANY actual parent. Tell me you even possess the ability to stand there while while murders that you KNOW are going to do horrible and brutal things to your child walk away with that baby. Because I'd have flown on that fuck like a bat out of hell. DEATH first. I'm simply incapable of ANY other response to something like that. There is NOTHING realistic about the scene and that womans response. Nothing. Its traumatizing BECAUSE its astoundingly unnatural.

And this bullshit is what leftards find a "thought provoking" journey into empathy. RIGHT. They want us to put ourselves in that position to realize we are cowards to. And if we dont say "true I cant imagine being in that spot and i may have done the same because it's better than both dying" when they all fucking die ANYWAY.....we are the ones who "dont get it". They want people to admit that just like them, when it comes down to it, we would sacrifice the weak.

If you wanted to try to ensure the survival of both your children? Youd send the BOY. No question. HE would have a chance. Boys were seen as MORE valuable. He could have WORKED more and be seen as USEFUL to the nazis. He wasnt Jewish. He had a chance under some nazi surrogate. I do not buy thier binary reducing of this situation as certain death regardless of which child she let the nazis take. Its dishonest.

WHY would the forced knee jerk choice be the most helpless one?

NOTICE the theme because it says A LOT about thier thinking. What is being expressed here is that even though it may be an impossible choice no one wants to make.......sometimes we have to sacrifice the WEAKEST for the "greater good" ideal.

ALL thier "thought excercises" are literally SET UP to bring us to THIS conclusion.

The burning IVF clinic. The famous violinist. Sophie's choice. The fucking trolley lever shit.

And every single possibility that provides a way around that "certain death" scenario that would be present in reality is completely forbidden within the "thought excercise". So it's not even a real thought excercise. You are not allowed to THINK. You are just supposed to kill the weak. It's the only option they allow. And if you dont kill the weak in these hair brained false dichotomies they find so deep and thrilling....well you are now a horrible hypocrite who doesnt care about life anyway.

I know I'm blasting. It's just that I've seen this trash fucking propaganda piece flung around SO many times in various ways to address AMERICAN politics. Its easily the most disturbing and distressing propaganda piece I have seen. I cant even watch it because the way Sophie "chooses" makes me want to stab her in her fucking throat. It is physically PAINFUL to watch her do NOTHING and even tell them to take her daughter.

It takes a sociopathic mind to create this circumstance and produce such a disconnected and unrealistic response. As well as a bunch of elitest and priviledged psuedo intellects to see some deep philosophical shit in it(as I've seen people on the left do with this particular story).

It's like they fetishize human suffering and tragedy and emotional trauma and like to discuss these made up moral conundrums as a way to brainwash themselves into thinking they are being "thought provoked" into some deeper insight that us ignorant "cons" with firm values just dont get.

All it is, is people being programmed to accept disregard of human life and to be callous towards our weakest and call that mess insightful. That's how they wield this bullshit. If you DIG DEEP into the shit these people fling in political arguments you'll see where thier minds are EVEN if they dont.

We should discuss more why they find material like this so "provoking".

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Tell them to stay home.

Because the USA made them in that image you tard. Can you say 'banana republic'? I bet you can!

Fuck, we ARE corrupt. WTF do we expect from developing countries?
damn... we need to pay for all of this

as a token of our penance I volunteer YOU to slit your throat and jump off the nearest bridge so that order and integrity can return to our beloved land

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Tell them to stay home.

News, Current Affairs shows and documentaries always show us the extreme violence and drug cartel stories so that is the perception of Sth America for the average westerner..

Of course, it's what the average person responds to; the average iq hovers around 100. So there's that.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Tell them to stay home.

Of course, it's what the average person responds to; the average iq hovers around 100. So there's that.

The average young kid in Mexico born in the countryside doesn't stand a chance in today's drug climate.

I love Mexico. My favourite artist is Diego Rivera (the elephant)...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Tell them to stay home.

The average young kid in Mexico born in the countryside doesn't stand a chance in today's drug climate.

They didn't stand a chance before the drug climate, that is why there is a drug climate. Well that an the insatiable quest for drugs from their neighbor up north.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Tell them to stay home.

Well that an the insatiable quest for drugs from their neighbor up north.

Yep and around and around it goes.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Tell them to stay home.

A late 19th-early 20th Mexican President (dictator) once said "Pobre de Mexico tan lejos de Dios y tan cerca a los Estados Unidos"

Which translates to "Poor Mexico so distant from God and so close to the United States".

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Tell them to stay home.

A late 19th-early 20th Mexican President (dictator) once said "Pobre de Mexico tan lejos de Dios y tan cerca a los Estados Unidos"

Which translates to "Poor Mexico so distant from God and so close to the United States".

That is amusing... I know another one but I have to run off to google and see if I can find it.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Lily
George Bernard Shaw said - America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilzation in between.

but there 4 or 5 other people might have said that too, like Oscar Wilde or James Agate.... You have to look it up.

Last edited: