US to pay half million dollars to migrant families at border

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Biden is an evil piece of shit. Giving money to illegal alien criminals who broke our laws and got lawfully deported?

I wouldnt encourage them to come.

Tell them to stay home.

Maybe all that money wasted on Afganistan shoulda been spent on Latin America for a Marshall type plan to try to prevent them from flooding into the USA.

Create jobs and factories for them so they'd be less inclined to flee Northwards.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Democrats are trying to find ways to entice more illegal aliens. They literally fly them to swing states and say vote blue no matter who.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Biden is an evil piece of shit. Giving money to illegal alien criminals who broke our laws and got lawfully deported?

Tell them to stay home.

Maybe all that money wasted on Afganistan shoulda been spent on Latin America for a Marshall type plan to try to prevent them from flooding into the USA.

Create jobs and factories for them so they'd be less inclined to flee Northwards.

The main reason those countries are shit holes is because corruption and crime is endemic to all parts of those societies.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Tell them to stay home.

The main reason those countries are shit holes is because corruption and crime is endemic to all parts of those societies.
Basically, they're ran by liberal democRATs.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

Tell them to stay home.

Because the USA made them in that image you tard. Can you say 'banana republic'? I bet you can!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Tell them to stay home.

Because the USA made them in that image you tard. Can you say 'banana republic'? I bet you can!

Fuck, we ARE corrupt. WTF do we expect from developing countries?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Tell them to stay home.

And the US exploits them to the hilt, thus perpetuating a cycle that has been going on for more than 200 years.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
It's almost as if the Biden administration, Deep State etc, is deliberately trying to rile up Conservatives and Americans in general, so that they reach boiling point and it sparks nationwide civil unrest, which in turn will allow ZOG to come down hard and lock the country down into a tyrannical police state, similar to what's going on in Aus.

Just be thankful you guys still have your guns, for now at least. I believe that's the only reason the elites haven't gone full steam ahead with their plans, because it would result in a bloodbath.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Tell them to stay home.

And the same shit is happening here with your full support and the solution you people have to give MORE money and MORE power to a corrupted machine that is causing the issues to begin with.

And instead of dealing with the problem, you blame and lash out at other Americans.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Tell them to stay home.

Mostly it has to do with crime, thugs and Mericas drug habit. Legalizing all drugs would solve a big part of the problem

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Tell them to stay home.

We learned all about banana republics during the cheated 2020 election!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Half a million each or up to $1 million per family ti illegal alien criminals who broke our laws. This is just disgusting.

Let’s see the law, or is it some hokey right wing propaganda? Happy to read what you have.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Tell them to stay home.

Mostly it has to do with crime, thugs and Mericas drug habit. Legalizing all drugs would solve a big part of the problem

On the contrary. Doing that is why we now have every major city filled with homeless drug zombies. It has caused immense harm.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Tell them to stay home.

On the contrary. Doing that is why we now have every major city filled with homeless drug zombies. It has caused immense harm.

I thought I asked a legit question? So your claim is based on nothing.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You don't know that crossing illegally is illegal? You don't know that "refugees" are required to stop at the first safe country or they are not refugees?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Half a million each or up to $1 million per family ti illegal alien criminals who broke our laws. This is just disgusting.

Let’s see the law, or is it some hokey right wing propaganda? Happy to read what you have.

You are so far gone it is unbelievable.
You don't know that crossing illegally is illegal? You don't know that "refugees" are required to stop at the first safe country or they are not refugees?

Just as I thought. Blame me. It’s OK

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Tell them to stay home.

Possibly some of what you say may be true Oerdin.

But not all of Latin America is unlivable Oerdin. There are at least few nice countries there which may be suitable for foreign investment & arr friendly to U S interests like Uruguay, Chile, Ecuador. Not every country there is necessarily a social shithole like Mexico or Central America.

So they might be centers suitable for aid and economic development To Build them Up Into Decent ECONOMIC centers/Magnets like Portugal has become. So perhaps if there were other countries for these migrants to go to in Latin America for jobs they might be inclined to go there instead of flooding illegally into the US.

I think a Right leaning journalist pointed that out ..that it's better to help these countries build their own sustainable economies so they don't go to the USA:

Likewise if the whole population of the US flocked to live in San Diego would it be the lovely tourist destination that it is? No of course not. Ideally the US population should be spread out evenly 50 states. So of course you wanna create economic centers elsewhere in your country

Otherwise you'd end up with situations like Mexico, Indonesia or Brazil where one major city has 20 or 30 million people because everyone goes there .

That's why I think it might be appropriate to build up certain suitable candidates in Latin America.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
This is the most disgusting story I've heard in a long time. "Reparations" for illegal alien criminals?

WTF is wrong with you Registered Democrat vermin scum traitorous pieces of garbage?

Any Registered Democrat who supports this should be immediately hanged by the neck until dead from the nearest tree lomb or lamp post. You are all filth and enemies of Liberty. Every last registered Democrat one of you.

Fucking jag off cunts!

By the way, if America is so evil and racist, why do all the inferior brown people want to come here?