Can I pay to have Admin assboxed?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I was shocked that I literally have one choice for an approved motor oil.

It is expensive too.

The first two oil changes are covered in the purchase price, though. So I will only have to buy a litre for top ups for at least a few years.

That's what happens when your kit car is glued together on a 2009 Saturn Sky chassis. You need riding lawn mower oil. Yes, at $4.95 a quart, I can see how that would seem expensive to you.

Idiot.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
^ Buys a 2023 Corvette C8. Worries about the price of an oil change.

Clown world.

Saying that I was shocked that I only had one choice for oil does not mean that I am worried.

I took the roof off my car for the first time a few weeks ago.

Did you watch the little video I posted from the PDR? It is a good demo of how good the sound in the cabin is when the roof is off.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
That's what happens when your kit car is glued together on a 2009 Saturn Sky chassis. You need riding lawn mower oil. Yes, at $4.95 a quart, I can see how that would seem expensive to you.

Idiot.
And here we have example number 1702, of smartass Flynn blowing his cover as a "female"...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
And here we have example number 1702, of smartass Flynn blowing his cover as a "female"...

This must be more of your luke warm made up fabrications. Now because I know a little about an undercarriage of a vehicle that AUTOMATICALLY makes me a "man?"

Kinda like your "God" Vs "Goddess" claim that I personally blew the fuck out of the water.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Now because I know a little about an undercarriage of a vehicle that AUTOMATICALLY makes me a "man?"

Well you're not KM thats for sure. You cant expect a guy who rides the bus or knows where a Woman pees from, to know what an undercarriage on a vehicle is, or where its at.

At least this time you're not KM, lulz.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
This must be more of your luke warm made up fabrications. Now because I know a little about an undercarriage of a vehicle that AUTOMATICALLY makes me a "man?"

Kinda like your "God" Vs "Goddess" claim that I personally blew the fuck out of the water.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
He's a very confused nazi.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

So with your logic, because 99.9% of your posts have tranny and homosexual themes associated with them, that means you're either a tranny or fag?

Well, does it!?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Well you're not KM thats for sure. You cant expect a guy who rides the bus or knows where a Woman pees from, to know what an undercarriage on a vehicle is, or where its at.

At least this time you're not KM, lulz.

Stop with the ass kissing, swine.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I don't ever think I'll "get" boring and dull.

Depends which one of you is logged in at any given moment lol.

Also replying to a screaming vagina is rather comical. It also reminds me of the time I hacked you with a pic of Succubus's pussy lol. Good times.

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
Depends which one of you is logged in at any given moment lol.

Also replying to a screaming vagina is rather comical. It also reminds me of the time I hacked you with a pic of Succubus's pussy lol. Good times.
i don't think he she has ever wear depends man. not enough instructions for IT to do it. if you wear i will not hate or judge you but you come off a lil fruity in your brains to me. you are of the male species right? unless from "your pics" you paid a brother or husband to be in those pics hmm maybe don't disclose in the open you may become a target in the next BF mass shooting

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
i don't think he she has ever wear depends man. not enough instructions for IT to do it. if you wear i will not hate or judge you but you come off a lil fruity in your brains to me. you are of the male species right? unless from "your pics" you paid a brother or husband to be in those pics hmm maybe don't disclose in the open you may become a target in the next BF mass shooting

Dont act like you dont know me lololol.

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
Dont act like you dont know me lololol.
an older edward norton american history x? but not the x on here. you don't ride dildo bikes but those that try to make you ride them things you blast a hole right through their asshole right up through the mouth? yeah you are def a dragon. us dragons gotta stick together in this world or all the x's will take over. this world couldn't handle a world of x's. thats too many y's that will lead the world to absolute Zero. Fucked up just thinking about all that

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
So with your logic, because 99.9% of your posts have tranny and homosexual themes associated with them, that means you're either a tranny or fag?

Well, does it!?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Replying twice to the same post? This latest slip up of yours being pointed out has really triggered you...

Can't say I'm surprised, because it's arguably your biggest fuck up yet. Literally 0.00000001% of the female population knows a thing about the "undercarriage" of a vehicle.

What a fucking moron. :LOL3:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Replying twice to the same post? This latest slip up of yours being pointed out has really triggered you...

Can't say I'm surprised, because it's arguably your biggest fuck up yet. Literally 0.00000001% of the female population knows a thing about the "undercarriage" of a vehicle.

What a fucking moron. :LOL3:

So now everything I do out here to me double posting and knowing automobile terminology disqualifies me as a "female?" Yes. Replying twice to the same fucking post is what I do when I have another train of thought. Yes, I was just too fucking lazy to go back and edit my original response and that equates me being a "male?"

:Crazy:

Oh now this is "my biggest fuckup" when according to your gorilla math I've had at least 5 "biggest fuckups" already?

You're completely delusional.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
^^This is what being triggered looks like.

"Methinks the trannie doth protest too much"... if you were smart, you'd let it go, but realising the massive slip up you've made, you can't and ultimately are just making things worse. :LOL3:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
^^This is what being triggered looks like.

"Methinks the trannie doth protest too much"... if you were smart, you'd let it go, but realising the massive slip up you've made, you can't and ultimately are just making things worse. :LOL3:

You confuse "protesting" with me "myth busting" your sorry bandwagon jumping ass. I lurve poking at the obvious holes in your not so well thought out plans about you trying to make falsehoods into your own reality.

Anyways, I have a pm from you saying otherwise.

Tee-Hee!