Can I pay to have Admin assboxed?

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
disappointed-gullible.gif

Don't you have a dead forum to moderate?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I'm willing to pay for some rogaine and weight watchers for MobyDock

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Vous êtes toutes dé mangeux d’marde mé on aime ça d’même!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Being a 2023, my car requires Dexos R certified motor oil.

Check out the list of approved oils:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Thank you! If I ever get on jeopardy, and those facts come up in the form an Answer this might propel me on my crusade in vanquishing my enemies! Victory is at hand!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Thank you! If I ever get on jeopardy, and those facts come up in the form an Answer this might propel me on my crusade in vanquishing my enemies! Victory is at hand!

I was shocked that I literally have one choice for an approved motor oil.

It is expensive too.

The first two oil changes are covered in the purchase price, though. So I will only have to buy a litre for top ups for at least a few years.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I was shocked that I literally have one choice for an approved motor oil.

It is expensive too.

The first two oil changes are covered in the purchase price, though. So I will only have to buy a litre for top ups for at least a few years.
I'm sure when you were in the daydreamer researcher part of your dream car journey, you certainly became aware of that detail, yes? There are some others, but Mobil One is still the industry leader for upmarket cars, by a lot.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I'm sure when you were in the daydreamer researcher part of your dream car journey, you certainly became aware of that detail, yes? There are some others, but Mobil One is still the industry leader for upmarket cars, by a lot.

When I was researching, I was looking at the 2021 and then 2022 models. They require Dexos 2 certified oils, of which there are well over 100 choices:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Well, not really, because the required viscosity is 0W-40...and then there are only 4 choices, 3 of which are Mobile 1. But the other is Castrol Edge which is a brand that is available at Costco and also the major auto supply chains.

But whatever. It is going to cost me a couple of hundred dollars a year once I have to start paying for oil changes. Not really a big deal.

The day that I really fear is when I have to shop for new tires...