Vacation Plans.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Why is the sucker of numerous random cocks giving the Five Guys Mumbai Consortium posts high fives?

Oh.... wait.... silly question...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why is the sucker of numerous random cocks giving the Five Guys Mumbai Consortium posts high fives?

Oh.... wait.... silly question...
Why is this hermaphrodite posting Dinky Dianna fruit picker chants?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Heading out Friday for another music festival. Got some Venison Italian Brats thawing to grill that night.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Heading out Friday for another music festival. Got some Venison Italian Brats thawing to grill that night.
You mean you have some 'Italian-style' Venison Brats.
Which makes no sense because Brats are German.
Brah, just say you have some Deer Sausage like very other Red Neck would say I'd ever known.
Dude, I'm starting to think your Billy is leaving the Hill a little-

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You mean you have some 'Italian-style' Venison Brats.
Which makes no sense because Brats are German.
Brah, just say you have some Deer Sausage like very other Red Neck would say I'd ever known.
Dude, I'm starting to think your Billy is leaving the Hill a little-

They are venison brats lol, and says Italian on the package, so Im guessin' Italian style lol. Was gifted to me by my friend, who also gave me venison slim jims lol. I know it dont make no sense! But I'll be grilling them, and putting them on a bun, with spicy mustard, and sauerkraut, none the less.

Deer sausage, is a pound package, that is ground sausage. (didnt get any of that this year)

Then there is the summer sausage, which can be sliced, and paired with cheese, if it aint mixed in.

Jus ate venison tacos for the second night in a row lol.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
They are venison brats lol, and says Italian on the package, so Im guessin' Italian style lol. Was gifted to me by my friend, who also gave me venison slim jims lol. I know it dont make no sense! But I'll be grilling them, and putting them on a bun, with spicy mustard, and sauerkraut, none the less.

Deer sausage, is a pound package, that is ground sausage. (didnt get any of that this year)

Then there is the summer sausage, which can be sliced, and paired with cheese, if it aint mixed in.

Jus ate venison tacos for the second night in a row lol.
Says in Sharpie on the sausage package prolly butcher paper.
You say long I Italian or short i?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
@Blazor I forgot. If you ever see Ayliana/Mulder on Chaturbate make sure you record it on Vocaroo.
I would have to hear that.
Heh

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Says in Sharpie on the sausage package prolly butcher paper.
You say long I Italian or short i?

Place up the road does a good job, they vacuum seal them. It is in sharpie lol.

You mean how do I pronounce it? Well I dont say it like EYEtalian, its EHtalian.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@Blazor I forgot. If you ever see Ayliana/Mulder on Chaturbate make sure you record it on Vocaroo.
I would have to hear that.
Heh

I actually jus started a Chaturbate thread in VIP the other day lol. I'll post the link lol.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Place up the road does a good job, they vacuum seal them. It is in sharpie lol.

You mean how do I pronounce it? Well I dont say it like EYEtalian, its EHtalian.
Good. It's IHtalian but your way is close enough.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Good. It's IHtalian but your way is close enough.

They were SO frickin' good! Had several campers walk by asking what we were cookin' it smelled so good lol.

I "might" go camping this weekend. No more music festivals Im interested in for 2 months.

For the next month or so Im focusing on working on the Jeep.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
They were SO frickin' good! Had several campers walk by asking what we were cookin' it smelled so good lol.

I "might" go camping this weekend. No more music festivals Im interested in for 2 months.

For the next month or so Im focusing on working on the Jeep.
They are good. I've had deer breakfast sausage, that's good too. The person making it has to know how to do it.
And the guy cooking it has to know how as well. It's not like pork.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I heard my luxury cruise is making certain people cry

Lmao. Snowflakes will be staying close to their gloryholes

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
I had days out last year racing, royal ascot, glorious goodwood. As I am moving soon I will scratch Ascot. But may get a week on the coast August time.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@Flynn - I haven’t stayed at the mill, but Bend, OR is a magical place and McMenamins has transformed a historic school (St. Francis) there with an antique soaking pool that was divine. Although, I was staying at a farm owned and ran by a HS girlfriend who has a business up there that has boomed since the pandemic.

I would move to Bend, OR in a heartbeat.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
@Flynn - I haven’t stayed at the mill, but Bend, OR is a magical place and McMenamins has transformed a historic school (St. Francis) there with an antique soaking pool that was divine. Although, I was staying at a farm owned and ran by a HS girlfriend who has a business up there that has boomed since the pandemic.

Bend has always been a nice City that has been booming (off and on) for years.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
As far as vacation plans for this summer…

I spent my birthday aka Memorial Day weekend in Big Bear, which is gorgeous this time of year. I even got to watch the fireworks on the lake, which is always awesome.

I have trips planned for Las Vegas (before it gets too hot) so I can have some fun pool time with my girls who have transplanted there. I will also make my way up to Seattle to visit my friends there for some bbq, hikes and bonfire adventures.

Other than that… I’ll host a few friends visiting or you’ll find me at my regular westside locals only beach spots playing bocce ball and bobbing like a buoy in the waves with my friends when I’m not surfing or hiking the canyon trails.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

As I stated earlier we're staying near Lincoln City at The Salishan Coastal Lodge. It's going to be a great drive down the Oregon coast then a full week of pampering.

I've been through Bend, nice place. Oregon is probably where I'll end up retiring. Somewhere like maybe Gresham, Lincoln City or Bend!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Bend has always been a nice City that has been booming (off and on) for years.

The weather and outdoor recreation available there is remarkable. Plus, the community actually rallied during the pandemic and all the farm owners shared food with everyone struggling.

All great reasons for Bend to boom even more.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
As I stated earlier we're staying near Lincoln City at The Salishan Coastal Lodge. It's going to be a great drive down the Oregon coast then a full week of pampering.

I've been through Bend, nice place. Oregon is probably where I'll end up retiring. Somewhere like maybe Gresham, Lincoln City or Bend!

I’ve done the coastal route from LA to Seattle several times over the years and it’s awesome.

Enjoy!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
...Lincoln...

iu

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
The weather and outdoor recreation available there is remarkable. Plus, the community actually rallied during the pandemic and all the farm owners shared food with everyone struggling.

All great reasons for Bend to boom even more.
I think the population of Deschutes County is now about 50% refugees from California. (ie the ones that haven't moved to the coast.)

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Like, you'll be gone ALL September?
No. Unlike you bums around here I have a very for filling and lucrative career to return to

Even tho I do get 5 weeks of PTO why would I want to exhaust all of it on a single luxury trip?