Vaccinate or be Outcast

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
I once got a tetanus shot when I stepped on a rusty nail in my bare feet back in the 1970s. I think that's the last vaccination of any kind I have had.

Let's just say I've read one or five too many science fiction novels and all you sad fucks that got the Covid jab will be mad as hell when the Chinks at the Wuhan Lab finish up work on the new Wu Flu Covid22 that will have a 99.8% mortality rate on people that were given the Precursor, er, I mean "vaccination" for Covid19.

Just sayin" ...
BOOM.

Idiots don't realize the game of pitch and catch that's being played right in front of them.

Guess I had this one called long ago because I get paid to think like a hacker and be a hacker and I know how all these players operate

Like yeah, Norton Antivirus... they protect you ... from the viruses they write :LOL3:

I just don't want to put anything in my arm that would recombine my ribonucleic acid. My gene line has spent millions of years developing my RNA, so why would I want it recombined by Johnson & Johnson?
Seriously, Regg - guys like you don't have a johnson. Why worry?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
you know what makes me laugh the most? Is when Holidupe and Bonehead admin claim the Delta variant is the direct result of unvaccinated persons

Uh, duh you fucksticks, look up the word "variant" and then tell me what the direct relationship to adaptation is within this context and then ask yourself one simple question "why would a virus need to adapt in a host which was virtually defenseless to it to begin with"

Good lord you libs are fucking dumb as moldy sheetrock

I guess they haven't got the memo yet about how these "Delta Spikes" are the result of all the Covid-infested illegal aliens the Biden Administration are bussing all over the country to Red States.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I once got a tetanus shot when I stepped on a rusty nail in my bare feet back in the 1970s. I think that's the last vaccination of any kind I have had.

Let's just say I've read one or five too many science fiction novels and all you sad fucks that got the Covid jab will be mad as hell when the Chinks at the Wuhan Lab finish up work on the new Wu Flu Covid22 that will have a 99.8% mortality rate on people that were given the Precursor, er, I mean "vaccination" for Covid19.

Just sayin" ...
BOOM.

Idiots don't realize the game of pitch and catch that's being played right in front of them.

Guess I had this one called long ago because I get paid to think like a hacker and be a hacker and I know how all these players operate

Like yeah, Norton Antivirus... they protect you ... from the viruses they write :LOL3:

I just don't want to put anything in my arm that would recombine my ribonucleic acid. My gene line has spent millions of years developing my RNA, so why would I want it recombined by Johnson & Johnson?

Did you get your jab, Holliday?

... of course you did. It was free. You taxpayer parasites take anything you don't have to pay for even if you don't need it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What they didn't tell the great resistance is that the vaccinated will return from the dead to skull fuck you.

Ahhhhh, my favorite brain soup - Cream of Nowhere.

Return of the Living Dead. Every October I change my ring tone to the Trioxin theme.

I see it as a metaphor for todays left, with commie propaganda being the trioxon infecting all the collective leftwing zombies that hunger for brains but are never satisfied. Rioting. Screaming. Trying to assimilate us all .....even by force.

Yep. It's in there. We were warned.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Just sayin" ...
BOOM.

Get your mind outta his pants faggot.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
you know what makes me laugh the most? Is when Holidupe and Bonehead admin claim the Delta variant is the direct result of unvaccinated persons

Uh, duh you fucksticks, look up the word "variant" and then tell me what the direct relationship to adaptation is within this context and then ask yourself one simple question "why would a virus need to adapt in a host which was virtually defenseless to it to begin with"

Good lord you libs are fucking dumb as moldy sheetrock

We were going to have variants no matter what.....that's just how viruses work.

We have thousands of HIV and influenza variants.

These people are so infected with propaganda they cannot think critically.

H.....did you get the shot? I genuinely hope you didnt. I genuinely also hope you come to your senses and stop seeing US as the villains here.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Just sayin" ...
BOOM.

You cant even trust their baby wash ffs.

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
What they didn't tell the great resistance is that the vaccinated will return from the dead to skull fuck you.

Ahhhhh, my favorite brain soup - Cream of Nowhere.

Of course, as can readily be seen (above), if the vaccinated (living dead)
eat only brains
conservatives will be safe from them.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
It must be crackers and jelly time at the nursing home

just let him wander peacefully folks

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Oh, I see what this is all about.
. FairyAnn is upset about the misspelling of her name.
Well yes I know, it could rightly be FaeryAnn.

..but which is the more appropriate.
Perhaps a vote?
More Victorian erotica fuck knuckle!
Might be Ed or post Ed rather than Vic,
but nice - I've always liked this one
in spite of the degraded vid quality.

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
I mean anyway, folks
like I'm old enough to remember when gravity was just a theory

and everybody was like "Oh yeah right,
like I suppose I can't walk offa this cliff because like I'll get squished on them rocks over there.
Well, go fuck yerself."

New times.
....... ...New times for sure.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, they've got a little list of all those things of which they don't approve
They've got to keep their eyes on you or you might make your move

I said, honey, let me introduce you to my redneck friend

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
If people would have just sheltered in place as initially mandated we never would have needed the vaccine…. but NOOOOOOO, it’s a fake virus!

But I called it… It was manufactured biological warfare. I don’t believe the conspiracy theory about Pfizer being the culprit tho. I’m pretty sure they need all the men to remain alive to use their boner meds.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
"It was manufactured biological warfare."

Link?

I agree with everything else you said. With the addition of wearing masks. Health Care professionals don't wear masks just to look cool.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
"It was manufactured biological warfare."

Link?

I agree with everything else you said. With the addition of wearing masks. Health Care professionals don't wear masks just to look cool.

They are linking the medium rare bat to the Wuhan Institute of Virology. It’s being called the lab leak theory.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
If people would have just sheltered in place as initially mandated we never would have needed the vaccine…. but NOOOOOOO, it’s a fake virus!
Oh sher, Merdock - make fun.
It's all a hoax! - WHAT THE FUCK DON'T YOU GET?

I believe the virus is real. I also believe the delta variant is going to wipe us all out. The vaccine is only good for 6 months to a year. The vaccinated people are going to give it to everyone who isn’t vaccinated.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
5e750596c4854015951dd912

"And I herd you can stick a lamp up yer azz and kill it that way"

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

The vaccinated people are going to give it to everyone who isn’t vaccinated.

wut?

If the vaccinated people are able to go out in public with all the other people who are vaccinated carriers they will in turn give it to everyone who isn’t sheltering in place who is anti vaxx. It’s science.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

The vaccinated people are going to give it to everyone who isn’t vaccinated.

wut?

If the vaccinated people are able to go out in public with all the other people who are vaccinated carriers they will in turn give it to everyone who isn’t sheltering in place who is anti vaxx. It’s science.
I see.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
They are linking the medium rare bat to the Wuhan Institute of Virology
Well I too like my bats cooked medium rare,
smoked over mesquite. Deeeeeeeelicious !

I’m absolutely fascinated by the immune system of bats now because of this pandemic… they can literally take on a virus and their immune system evolves to fight it… it’s an interesting read if you’re into that sorta thing.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I mean anyway, folks

like I suppose I can't walk offa this cliff because like I'll get squished on them rocks over there.
Well, go fuck yerself."

New times.
Hey...I’m getting old too. I don’t even mind parting pubic hair to get a mouthful of her tender bits! Bring on the Victorian bush!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
If people would have just sheltered in place as initially mandated we never would have needed the vaccine….

But but what about peacefully protesting and stuff? You know, for St George?

Looking back some might call it irresponsible to crowd by the thousands while getting up close and personal with the pigs but, think of all the really really cool things that happened as that shelter in place mandate were ignored? why, we had us a 7 week insurgency in one our biggest cities where an entire police station was abandoned, sacked and turned into something out of Escape from New York, endless fires and property destruction in others... and.. and... lets not forget the looting... ah yes... the really cool looting.

you know, cause nothing screams black lives matter more than black grandma from the south side of chicago not being able to get her live saving medicine the day after nearly every pharmacy and shopping center in a 10 mile radius was either destroyed or looted bare.

Looking back at it all I can see clearly now why we could truthfully blame citizens in Wyoming who live a minimum of 10 miles apart and enjoy human to human contact with outsiders for maybe 12 minutes out of their entire life spans for all those shelter in place mandates that were ignored.

They did it!!! it was them, the red states did it, the red states did it!!!!!

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
I mean anyway, folks

Well, go fuck yerself."

New times.
Hey...I’m getting old too. I don’t even mind parting pubic hair to get a mouthful of her tender bits! Bring on the Victorian bush!
images

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I mean anyway, folks

Well, go fuck yerself."

New times.
images
Yeah I’d hit that in my single days for sure! Growl her out first and then doggystyle! Yeeeeeeeeeew!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I mean anyway, folks

Well, go fuck yerself."

New times.
images
A tornado just hit Jersey and here you are.

First AIDS and now natural disasters are bent on disappointing.