Vaccinate or be Outcast

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
^^^^^^...buncha whiney bitches who can't read or reason.^^^^^^

Hey @Breakfall , I told you we were here to upgrade and transform this website.
Politics is the #1 posted upon board. Eat my pooks, pal.
You’re a prize fuckwit pal, I’m just surprised @Bastard Factory puts up with it. Between @LotusBud @Admin. and yourself, you make the place as boring as batshit. Your lives must be so unproductive. It takes a special kind of stupidity to do what you do. So sheltered, so sodden desperate.

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Politics here is the most fun I have had with my pants on the internets.
Another dumb cunt...great!
Just admit you lost, lozer.
I don’t lose. But you could’ve mixed it up a bit. You’re just so narrow-minded. You were bullied at school right? Perhaps a member of the chess club?

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

I don’t lose. But you could’ve mixed it up a bit. You’re just so narrow-minded. You were bullied at school right? Perhaps a member of the chess club?
Gotdam saucy Aussie. You're a sAussie is what, Brainfail.

Who brought you the Opera, fishing through the seasons, hiking and outdoors conversation,
and the finest in Victorian erotica? Me...that's who, pal. :HelloFuckU:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Who brought you the Opera, fishing through the seasons, hiking and outdoors conversation,
That was a while ago braah! More fishing and Victorian erotica then then? Piss off the Opera pal, I don’t speak Italian.

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

That was a while ago braah! More fishing and Victorian erotica then then? Piss off the Opera pal, I don’t speak Italian.
I think cabin and roundhouse construction. Off grid living etc, which will be in Politics since those alternatives to modern living are also political choices.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I think cabin and roundhouse construction. Off grid living etc, which will be in Politics since those alternatives to modern living are also political choices.
There we go! I lived in a rondarval once. White-washed walls and thatch roof. It was great. I had my rifle next to me and an almost 360 degree point of vision. Great for the shooting aspect of any would-be nigg-nog home invaders.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Of the 8,787 people who have died in Texas due to COVID-19 since early February, at least 43 were fully vaccinated, the Texas Department of State Health Services said.

That means 99.5% of people who died due to COVID-19 in Texas from Feb. 8 to July 14 were unvaccinated, while 0.5% were the result of “breakthrough infections,” which DSHS defines as people who contracted the virus two weeks after being fully vaccinated.

No, that is not what it means.

When it says "at least 43 were fully vaccinated" it means "43 or more were full vaccinated".

Holy fuck. Basic. Fuckin'. English.
Holiday is without question the dumbest person on this forum

followed closely by seamajor the child raping degenerate

Am I the only one thinks English isn't his first language?

Either that or he's just an incoherent, illiterate retard.

Nope. I've wondered that as well.

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Oh, I see what this is all about.
. FairyAnn is upset about the misspelling of her name.
Well yes I know, it could rightly be FaeryAnn.

..but which is the more appropriate.
Perhaps a vote?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The vaccine does work very well. That said, the Biden White House is pretty much the source of all the actual covid misinformation. It has reached disgusting degrees of lies. Even the Biden CDC head is out telling lies.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Charles Darwin supports crackers refusing the vaxx.

200.gif

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ignorant as always. The majority of the people refusing the vaccine are black and Hispanic. A lot of it comes down to misinformation being spread by the Biden white house itself.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
mayor de ballzac is paying NYC residents $100 for getting the jab now

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I once got a tetanus shot when I stepped on a rusty nail in my bare feet back in the 1970s. I think that's the last vaccination of any kind I have had.

Let's just say I've read one or five too many science fiction novels and all you sad fucks that got the Covid jab will be mad as hell when the Chinks at the Wuhan Lab finish up work on the new Wu Flu Covid22 that will have a 99.8% mortality rate on people that were given the Precursor, er, I mean "vaccination" for Covid19.

Just sayin" ...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I once got a tetanus shot when I stepped on a rusty nail in my bare feet back in the 1970s. I think that's the last vaccination of any kind I have had.

Let's just say I've read one or five too many science fiction novels and all you sad fucks that got the Covid jab will be mad as hell when the Chinks at the Wuhan Lab finish up work on the new Wu Flu Covid22 that will have a 99.8% mortality rate on people that were given the Precursor, er, I mean "vaccination" for Covid19.

Just sayin" ...

That's exactly what I'm thinking. And I'm pro vaccine.

But I know for fact that vaccines and viruses can actually work together to kill people VERY easily.....its just a matter of a single protein and the vaccine can help the virus make you sicker.

Too many of these hysterical left wing statists thought this was the first pandemic America has seen since the Spanish Flu. I'm not kidding.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Just sayin" ...
BOOM.

Idiots don't realize the game of pitch and catch that's being played right in front of them.

Guess I had this one called long ago because I get paid to think like a hacker and be a hacker and I know how all these players operate

Like yeah, Norton Antivirus... they protect you ... from the viruses they write :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Just sayin" ...
BOOM.

Idiots don't realize the game of pitch and catch that's being played right in front of them.

Guess I had this one called long ago because I get paid to think like a hacker and be a hacker and I know how all these players operate

Like yeah, Norton Antivirus... they protect you ... from the viruses they write :LOL3:

We are literally on the 3rd Corona pandemic. So they got it super infectious finally.....but not as deadly as SARS and MERS.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
No seriously, what further information do you liberal fuckwits need to realize you're being duped?

The vaccine obviously doesn't work as it does nothing to stop you from getting the virus, nor does it do anything to stop you from transmitting the virus once you have it. As proven by the fact that the biden admin now wants to start arresting people for not wearing masks

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No seriously, what further information do you liberal fuckwits need to realize you're being duped?

The vaccine obviously doesn't work as it does nothing to stop you from getting the virus, nor does it do anything to stop you from transmitting the virus once you have it. As proven by the fact that the biden admin now wants to start arresting people for not wearing masks

Big.....the state would NEVER do such a thing!

Just ask all the black people who aren't gonna touch this gotdamn shit even if Covid zombies infest their neighborhood.

They know the government always has our best interest! Except the unapproved Republicans. They are the kkk.

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
What they didn't tell the great resistance is that the vaccinated will return from the dead to skull fuck you.

Ahhhhh, my favorite brain soup - Cream of Nowhere.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
you know what makes me laugh the most? Is when Holidupe and Bonehead admin claim the Delta variant is the direct result of unvaccinated persons

Uh, duh you fucksticks, look up the word "variant" and then tell me what the direct relationship to adaptation is within this context and then ask yourself one simple question "why would a virus need to adapt in a host which was virtually defenseless to it to begin with"

Good lord you libs are fucking dumb as moldy sheetrock

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Just sayin" ...
BOOM.

I just don't want to put anything in my arm that would recombine my ribonucleic acid. My gene line has spent millions of years developing my RNA, so why would I want it recombined by Johnson & Johnson?