Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
1cbba1958ec84a63.png

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BOOM

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I have been pointing this out for months. The vaccines all target one spike protein where as natural immunity targets 28 different proteins so the breadth of the immunity is far, far better. Many doctors have been saying people should get vaccinated then just go about life as normal. They will eventually get exposed, have a minor infection, they be far better covered.

Yet we still see idiots like aidsman and Lotusbud stupidly crying fake tears over infections where no one dies. They are fools. Infections are good because they raise herd immunity.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The vax doesnt do anywhere near what the drug companies promised. You still get infected and if you're at risk, you still have a high risk of dying. Illinois reinstates the mask mandate Monday. Masks do NOTHING to stop the spread of covid.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
These anti-science liberal judges are just evil. I want to know what medical qualifications this activist judge has? This judge took a child away from his mother because she is unvaccinated. This reminds me of the case where a judge, who had no medical training, ordered a man held in jail and not to be allowed to be released until he got vaccinated.

No, laymen should not be able to order medical procedures for which they are unqualified to even have a professional opinion on.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here is the leftist judge in NYC illegally ordering vaccinations.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
She plans to finish the home the couple were remodeling in honor of her husband. That’s what he would have wanted her to do, she said.

“That was Ron’s dream,” Lisa told The Post.

Bad fiction.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
These anti-science liberal judges are just evil. I want to know what medical qualifications this activist judge has? This judge took a child away from his mother because she is unvaccinated. This reminds me of the case where a judge, who had no medical training, ordered a man held in jail and not to be allowed to be released until he got vaccinated.

No, laymen should not be able to order medical procedures for which they are unqualified to even have a professional opinion on.

That judge should hang.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A manufacturing defect with Moderna caused the death of two people in Japan. Tiny metal flakes from damaged machinery has been blamed.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is the case I mentioned earlier but it includes more details and information. The woman who a far left activist judge in Chicago stripped of visitation and custody because she is not vaccinated because her doctor advised her not to do so because of her specific medical history. Details not given. Just listen this one.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This is the case I mentioned earlier but it includes more details and information. The woman who a far left activist judge in Chicago stripped of visitation and custody because she is not vaccinated because her doctor advised her not to do so because of her specific medical history. Details not given. Just listen this one.

I just read that story within the last hour. Horrible decision that I hope can be quickly appealed and overturned. She appears to have valid medical reasons she can't vaccinate.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I just read that story within the last hour. Horrible decision that I hope can be quickly appealed and overturned. She appears to have valid medical reasons she can't vaccinate.

That is surprisingly common sense of you.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That is surprisingly common sense of you.

It's not surprising whatsoever. You see me through your conservative filters. I'm not part of the extreme left, but people like you paint us all with one brushstroke.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am pretty centrist, honey. Yes, it is extremely surprising that you display any sort of common sense. Fact.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am pretty centrist, honey. Yes, it is extremely surprising that you display any sort of common sense. Fact.

I'm aware you aren't the most discerning individual. I've also posted about other things that are moderate points of view. My discomfort with how trans rights are overtaking women's rights for one.