Vaccine is bad juju

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well, I will be charitable and hope that is true. I look forward to seeing examples of your new found moderation. I am glad you are sort of aware biological male trans bigots are harming women.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, I will be charitable and hope that is true. I look forward to see examples of your new found moderation.

It's not new found. I am not moderate on everything. I call them like I see them. And you can look at my posting history to see that I posted a thread about the trans issue that you posted on, ffs.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
49 year old NY woman, developed skin rotting disease 1 week after the death jab.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
LOL

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Another one who would have died anyway if he was vaxed.
Exactly, just like if you were struck by a lightening and died, it would be because you're a closet queen.
Admin...I think we’ve all had just about enough of your shit. Your complete lack of empathy during this pandemic and during this Kabul debacle hasn’t gone by unnoticed. Very poor form Mr Nobody...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This is the case I mentioned earlier but it includes more details and information. The woman who a far left activist judge in Chicago stripped of visitation and custody because she is not vaccinated because her doctor advised her not to do so because of her specific medical history. Details not given. Just listen this one.

Omfg!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
LOL

Exactly, just like if you were struck by a lightening and died, it would be because you're a closet queen.
Admin...I think we’ve all had just about enough of your shit. Your complete lack of empathy during this pandemic and during this Kabul debacle hasn’t gone by unnoticed. Very poor form Mr Nobody...

He is a sociopath. Flat out. It seriously hurts my heart, some of the heartless and thoughtless garbage he says.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well, I will be charitable and hope that is true. I look forward to seeing examples of your new found moderation. I am glad you are sort of aware biological male trans bigots are harming women.

She will say shes "concerned" about it while women in prison get raped by "trans" inmates and while perverts continue to prey on women and girls in public spaces and while sports and awards for women go to men

But she will continue to vote for "leaders" who support and promote and legislate it.

She supports Biden STILL even after the Equality Act that has trashed womens sex based rights. And spews more hate at women who disagree with her strongly then she speaks out against this trans bullshit she will continue supporting with her votes.

Its weak, and may as well be lies

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

She will say shes "concerned" about it while women in prison get raped by "trans" inmates and while perverts continue to prey on women and girls in public spaces and while sports and awards for women go to men

But she will continue to vote for "leaders" who support and promote and legislate it.

She supports Biden STILL even after the Equality Act that has trashed womens sex based rights. And spews more hate at women who disagree with her strongly then she speaks out against this trans bullshit she will continue supporting with her votes.

Focus on YOU and your MEGA FUCKED UP life and not on me, trailer trash whore.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Awww, I'd hoped you'd have gotten raped and thrown in a dumpster by now, skank!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Of course you do. How does that go? Wish in one hand...

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL

ad4409a54499e6912ca330ea697a7b0bdc4b7f0f.jpeg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

get raped and tossed in a dumpster?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

There you go, wishing upon her a good time again

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL

ivermectin works.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LOL

ivermectin works.

731.jpeg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

LOL

ivermectin works.

731.jpeg
doctors are taking it. They're much smarter than you.