Vaccine is bad juju

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
dJ3zqU4.jpg

Out of almost 20 million kids vaccinated under the age of 17...

Looky here, I will have NO kids dying of this shit!!!!! You hear me!!!! NONE!!!!!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Looky here, I will have NO kids dying of this shit!!!!! You hear me!!!! NONE!!!!!

It's okay to die of covid?

Nope, but kids barely getting it. Tell me, what are the flu numbers for the past 5 years? Oh wait, it somehow went away!

Oh, and also tell me with a straight face, that shot prevents Covid. Cause you and I both know that aint happening either.

Kids are safer without that shot. FACT!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I've heard of this shit, but this, woah.....wtf.....

DOES THE "VACCINE" CONTAIN A NANO CHIP?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Mask mandates not only did no measurable good but they may have made things slightly worse.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
272321822_909627296408022_6709076607447175096_n.jpg

tearannie!

False equivalence.

You do not inject seat belts into your body. You also dont need to have a car to participate in society.

I mean this is apples and oranges

If there's one thing you can't hide, is when your loved one died.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Admin, its hateful and disgusting for people to treat another person that way over their private medical decisions.

This woman was a NURSE. She got sick after making an app to get a vaccine after discussing it with her doctor.

You guys really dont hear anyone about anything. The left is like a nest of angry wasps to get messages from a queen and just keep right on going no matter how irrational.

What about people who CANT get vaccinations? Are you aware those people exist?

The vast majority of Covid cases are not severe or end in death. It's sad if someone passes even if they made choices you dont personally agree with. It's just wrong and it mob sociopathy to harrass and degrade someone whose loved one died from anything.

Again I'm wasting my time, because you dont hear or think about anything said to you. But mobs of people dont cyber abuse or harrass people whose loved died due to congestive heart failure. Influenza. Noncompliance with diabetes care plans.

Yet its suddenly okay to set new socail norms of harrassing and being cruel towards people who died of Covid because they should have taken a vaccine when the media told them to take it?

So this woman is an asshole because her mom had educated concerns(she was a nurse) about the vaccine but ultimately discussed it with her DOCTOR (which is exactly what everyone should be doing) and decided to get it. And it's okay to harrass this womans daughter?

And your comment on this story is "you cant hide when your family member dies of covid" as if it's normal and okay to create such a hostile community that abusing people whose family member died is okay.

This is mass hysteria and its vile. You shouldnt be okay with this. When you start running on ideology and politics to the extent where you are devoid of empathy.....there is a huge problem.

Last edited:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
CB2QPto.jpg

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :UR an ASS:
qZzVv3Q.jpg

EDTI; Here's the replies he was complaining about...
Yx90bOt.jpg

What a CUNT! :facepalm: :facepalm:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's okay to die of covid?

Nope, but kids barely getting it. Tell me, what are the flu numbers for the past 5 years? Oh wait, it somehow went away!

Oh, and also tell me with a straight face, that shot prevents Covid. Cause you and I both know that aint happening either.

Kids are safer without that shot. FACT!

Most peds dont want to give children this vaccine. Ours said it was unessesary. Kids are at such a low risk it shouldnt be a convo.

People wanting cloth masks on their children at school due to Covid hysterics were straight up arguing for kids to get sick. Masks are only effective if they are used properly.....and cloth masks just hold germs to the face.

When did people start thinking children were able to use a mask properly? Especailly cloth? Kids trade masks. Touch everything and touch their masks.....it just puts kids at a higher risk because they dont use them right.

So many covid policies make no fucking sense at best and are harmful at worst. Youd think people bent on progress and advancement and science would be reviewing these things and working with people realistically instead of the hatred and the coercion.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"They made my son where a mask, and now he is in an insane asylum!"

Dude it's making kids sick and depressed. It's not even helping.....its just putting them at risk.

Kids out here are not wearing masks. At the high schools they literally made little areas for kids who want to be masked and stay away other kids. It's called "weenis zones. And no one uses them.

Do you hear about children in Michigan dying of covid?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Dude it's making kids sick and depressed. It's not even helping.....its just putting them at risk.

Kids out here are not wearing masks. At the high schools they literally made little areas for kids who want to be masked and stay away other kids. It's called "weenis zones. And no one uses them.

LOL! That Sotomayor idiot says there's 100,000 kids on ventilators!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

LOL! That Sotomayor idiot says there's 100,000 kids on ventilators!

......WUT?!