Vaccine is bad juju

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Pssst, hey Joe.....

European Union regulators warn that frequent Covid-19 booster shots could weaken the immune system

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Well I feel weaker after 2 @Blazor

Wish I'd stopped after 1

Something told it wasn't good fer a person s body.

FYI mRNA stuff fuck u up.

We TRIED to tell you Joe lol. Dont get any more!!! Early treatment is your only savior if you get it. Ivermectin being your number one option.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Pssst, hey Joe.....

European Union regulators warn that frequent Covid-19 booster shots could weaken the immune system

Wish I'd stopped after 1

We TRIED to tell you Joe lol. Dont get any more!!! Early treatment is your only savior if you get it. Ivermectin being your number one option.

Who knows... @Blazor

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Pssst, hey Joe.....

Wish I'd stopped after 1

Who knows... @Blazor

Now you're MORE likely to get covid, josephine!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trump himself calls you vax deniers gutless cowards.

Cant read, dont pay. However, I know Trump supports the vax and boosters. I disagree with him. What he ISNT doing though is trying to force it on people. Lying scumbags like you wouldnt even admit you were wrong when you said us unvaxed were the reason covid was still infecting people. :STFU3:

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️

Cant read, dont pay. However, I know Trump supports the vax and boosters. I disagree with him. What he ISNT doing though is trying to force it on people. Lying scumbags like you wouldnt even admit you were wrong when you said us unvaxed were the reason covid was still infecting people. :STFU3:
271889789_327641422741197_59231483076658162_n.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

My trash gets picked up just fine. My kids go to a Christian School and their teachers are all fine. I had a Dr. Appointment I went to just last week. Even the CDC says only quarantine for 5 days.

I think your meme got a flat tire. PWN3D!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
2 of my moms friends are fully jabbed and in the hospital with blood clots in their lungs.

I keep telling my mom not to get a booster. I dont think I need to anymore.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
2 of my moms friends are fully jabbed and in the hospital with blood clots in their lungs.

An older lady I work with, her and some of her friends, are having issues with their feet. Either numb or cold or in pain.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
People who are fully vaccinated and have received a booster do not need to quarantine if exposed to Covid-19, but should wear a mask for 10 days, the CDC said.

The update comes after officials reviewed data showing most people pass on the virus within the first five days of infection. The administration also faced growing pressure to alter its quarantine guidelines as Omicron’s surge threatened to leave businesses shorthanded, despite indications that the variant causes less severe illness than the Delta variant.

And I've shown so many times why coerced and forced vaccines make no gotdamn sense and are a violation of rights.

Vaccination does NOT stop anyone from spreading it. It just prevents severe infection in the person vaccinated.

So there isnt even a single reason WHY anyone should be forced to get one.

People who support democrats will support anything dems/progs want and have the media tell people to want. They could openly call the Constitution racist and say it needs to go and dem/prog voters would be on board.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Just for the record everyone here who got J&J is good. No issues at all.

My step father got the Pfizer booster and he literally just dropped dead from cardiac failure a week after the Pfizer booster.

NOW.......I'm not saying it was the booster. My step dad was a fucking moron. He had a widow maker heart attack ten years ago. They gave him a stent.

And he tossed his meds when he got home, refused to follow up with a cardiologist and claimed it was nothing.

So for ten years he just had that stent and wasnt going to a doctor. Like a fucking moron. Resumed his functioning alcoholism and smoking.

So it's kind of amazing he lived ten years like that.

I'm guessing he went into heart failure weeks ago. Ignored the symptoms. And finally had cardiac arrest. It just so happens he got the booster days before. It could have sped things along. There wont be an autopsy so....meh.

I'm not gonna ask my step brother to demand an autopsy just so we can see if his heart was swollen.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nigel Farage makes reference how health authorities in the European Union stated that repeated jabs can weaken the vaccinated & their immune systems:

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

My trash gets picked up just fine. My kids go to a Christian School and their teachers are all fine. I had a Dr. Appointment I went to just last week. Even the CDC says only quarantine for 5 days.

So you got 2 sets of kids/ families from 2 marriages eh @Lokmar?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Pssst, hey Joe.....

Wish I'd stopped after 1

Who knows... @Blazor

Now you're MORE likely to get covid, josephine!

Interesting news lately how scientists are now saying how the 2 jabs don't really protect people gainst the Omicron variant.

And yet, they're still pushing a 3rd. But if 2 jabs arent' effective, I don't see how a 3rd jab of an outdated ineffective vaccinie can possibly be effective.

The explaationfrom the heatlh atuhroities doesn't seem logical at all.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

WTF? Are you retarded?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

WTF? Are you retarded?

Well I thought you had kids from a previous marriage and morE from your 2nd/present marriage.

Is that correct?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

WTF? Are you retarded?

Well I thought you had kids from a previous marriage and morE from your 2nd/present marriage.

Is that correct?
What in theeee fuk does my family have to do with the discussion?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

WTF? Are you retarded?

Is that correct?

Just curious.

Anyways yer the one who mentioned it on several prior occasions, not me Bud.
So it isn't exactly pi (private information).

You divulged yer own pi... @Lokmar!

Anyways it's all anonymous anyways.

I guess people on the Christian Right l8ke to have a Lotta kids.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

WTF? Are you retarded?

Is that correct?

Just curious.

You dumb ass, I dont have a problem divulging it. You dont think I remember talking all about my own family? WTF, josephine?

I simply cant understand how your mind totally derailed from the subject without explanation and you asked about my kids. Its fuking bizarre! Have you ever considered you might have a genuine mental issue?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

WTF? Are you retarded?

Is that correct?

Just curious.

You dumb ass, I dont have a problem divulging it. You dont think I remember talking all about my own family? WTF, josephine?

I simply cant understand how your mind totally derailed from the subject without explanation and you asked about my kids. Its fuking bizarre! Have you ever considered you might have a genuine mental issue?

Ah no worries so ya dinto wanna talk about it.

No problem.

I knew this Canadian woman who married this Christian guy in Indiana & she had 9 kids with him. Only they didn't reach 10 like he was shooting for is that he died eh.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

WTF? Are you retarded?

Is that correct?

Just curious.

No problem.

I knew this Canadian woman who married this Christian guy in Indiana & she had 9 kids with him. Only they didn't reach 10 like he was shooting for is that he died eh.
We can talk about it josephine. Make a thread and ask me. I'll answer. Wanna get back on topic for THIS thread?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

WTF? Are you retarded?

Is that correct?

Just curious.

No problem.

We can talk about it josephine. Make a thread and ask me. I'll answer. Wanna get back on topic for THIS thread?
I won't talk about it anymore

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

WTF? Are you retarded?

Is that correct?

Just curious.

No problem.

Did I ruin it for you? :LOL3:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

WTF? Are you retarded?

Is that correct?

Just curious.

No problem.

Called ethics.

If someone doesn't wanna talk about his family even anonymously I understand.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

WTF? Are you retarded?

Is that correct?

Just curious.

No problem.

Called ethics.

If someone doesn't wanna talk about his family even anonymously I understand.
But I offered to talk about it. You got all huffy.