Vaccine is bad juju

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BTW Ivermectin actually worked better than all of the other alternatives to slow or stop the replication of Covid-19. The study was conducted by the Royal Medical Society.

Just like the vaccines, Ivermectin doesn't always work either.

A number of people have died as it didn't prevent infections.

But it still might help

It is not to prevent infection. It is a treatment for infection as it greatly reduces or even stops the ability of the virus to replicate. Team it up with the antibody treatment, vitamin D, Zinc, Z pack, etc... And you have a pretty good treatment.

The one I've heard works best for infected patients is monoclonal antibodies treatment. But it is in very short supply and very expensive. Still it is endorsed by physicians and antivaxxers alike.

It would probably be more effective than a vaccine.
Florida has clinics everywhere to give out monoclonal antibodies.

I highly doubt the Florida clinics would 'give out' the treatment.MORE Like it costs thousands of dollars for a single treatment.
Shut your fucking cunt mouth unles you're gonna apologize, josephine!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
f you are sick with COVID-19 or think you might have COVID-19, follow the steps below to care for yourself and to help protect other people in your home and community.

Monoclonal Antibody Therapy for COVID-19

can prevent hospitalization or death in high-risk patients with COVID-19 and are widely available in Florida.

• Treatment is free and vaccination status does not matter. If you are 12 years and older and are at high risk for severe illness due to COVID-19, you are eligible for this treatment.
  • In clinical trials, monoclonal antibody treatment showed a 70% reduction in hospitalization and death.
  • For high-risk patients who have been exposed to someone with COVID19, Regeneron can give you temporary immunity to decrease your odds of catching the infection by over 80%.
  • Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

For more information, call the Florida Department of Health Monoclonal Antibody Treatment Support Line: 850-344-9637.

Really?

I'm surprised.

Last I read it was listed as costing thousands of dollars in the US & Canada.

Even the Canadian healthcare system would never give such an expensive treatment away for free.

It must be a drain on Florida s health system
Apology motherfucker. Lets have it.

Initially the treatment wasn't free anywhere Lokmeer. Perhaps Trump & Boris Johnson were able to get it or those willing to pay the cost. But it has always been considered an expensive caviar treatment out of the reach of many.
You fucking lying cunt. They've ALWAYS been free at these clinics. Apologize for lying, motherfucker.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BTW Ivermectin actually worked better than all of the other alternatives to slow or stop the replication of Covid-19. The study was conducted by the Royal Medical Society.

But it still might help

It is not to prevent infection. It is a treatment for infection as it greatly reduces or even stops the ability of the virus to replicate. Team it up with the antibody treatment, vitamin D, Zinc, Z pack, etc... And you have a pretty good treatment.

The one I've heard works best for infected patients is monoclonal antibodies treatment. But it is in very short supply and very expensive. Still it is endorsed by physicians and antivaxxers alike.

I highly doubt the Florida clinics would 'give out' the treatment.MORE Like it costs thousands of dollars for a single treatment.

f you are sick with COVID-19 or think you might have COVID-19, follow the steps below to care for yourself and to help protect other people in your home and community.

can prevent hospitalization or death in high-risk patients with COVID-19 and are widely available in Florida.

• Treatment is free and vaccination status does not matter. If you are 12 years and older and are at high risk for severe illness due to COVID-19, you are eligible for this treatment.
  • In clinical trials, monoclonal antibody treatment showed a 70% reduction in hospitalization and death.
  • For high-risk patients who have been exposed to someone with COVID19, Regeneron can give you temporary immunity to decrease your odds of catching the infection by over 80%.

For more information, call the Florida Department of Health Monoclonal Antibody Treatment Support Line: 850-344-9637.

Really?

I'm surprised.

Even the Canadian healthcare system would never give such an expensive treatment away for free.

Apology motherfucker. Lets have it.

Initially the treatment wasn't free anywhere Lokmeer. Perhaps Trump & Boris Johnson were able to get it or those willing to pay the cost. But it has always been considered an expensive caviar treatment out of the reach of many.
You fucking lying cunt. They've ALWAYS been free at these clinics. Apologize for lying, motherfucker.

Actually I'm going to phone them on Monday to verify that information you provided Lokmeer.

I just can't believe that something which was reserved for heads of state, the Elites & the wealthy could be 'free'.

And if it is there must be a lot of conditions attached.

It's not even free in Canada and we have a universal healthcare system.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But it still might help

Really?

I'm surprised.

It is free to end users but the government pays $2000 per treatment. So, yes, nothing in this world is truly free.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But it still might help

Really?

I'm surprised.

It is free to end users but the government pays $2000 per treatment. So, yes, nothing in this world is truly free.
And that actually further destroys the lib narrative that Republicans are selfish and stingy since its a red state giving this shit away for free.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Also Biden wants to permanently remove children from parents who don't want to jab them.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Interesting how Pfizer just paid 6.7 billion for a cardio biopharma company.

Hmmmm, I wonder why they would do that!

Push the shot that causes heart issues, buy company that sells heart issue meds. Profit profit!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
c9e2a1fb801e9d52.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Phizer-metictin has been approved. It works almost the same as Ivermectin but costs much more.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

But it still might help

Really?

I'm surprised.

Our health care system is better.....lol. We get people here from Canada all the time.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Trump wants you yokels to stfu and take the jab.

Trump says there shouldnt be a mandate. How bou dat?

Their corporate media lies to them and tells them to hate everyone who doesnt support the corporate elites and they do it vigorously without even caring if their hatred is warranted.

Useful idiots.

It's like every 6 months they gotta be like "omg Trump wants people to get vaccinated!"....like it's some new development every 6 months.

If we are against government force......that MUST mean we are all anti vaxxers. And if we dont see that WE the dumb ones! Weeeeee...is the pillow guy in on this?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Trump has BEEN encouraging people to get vaccinated.

This isnt NEW.

Fucking idiot. Why dont you TRY to excersize your brain and understand your opposition?

"The problem with liberals is that the "know" so many things which just aren't true." - Ronald Reagan

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Some people actually already have had 4 shots of Pfizer, @Blazor

It aint stopping there lol. Its never gonna stop as long as y'all keep saying "Jab me harder Daddy!" lolol.

Hell, I showed a few months ago, where a vax app in another country, had the source coding exposed, and it showed 8 slots. This was months ago. Now they talking about 1 a month!!!

Ze Goyim aint dying fast enough! Inject, inject, inject!!!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It aint stopping there lol. Its never gonna stop as long as y'all keep saying "Jab me harder Daddy!" lolol.

Hell, I showed a few months ago, where a vax app in another country, had the source coding exposed, and it showed 8 slots. This was months ago. Now they talking about 1 a month!!!

...but would you consider getting vaccinated against COVID if it was a vaccine other than Pfizer/ Moderna & they were proven to be safe & non biologically altering?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...but would you consider getting vaccinated against COVID if it was a vaccine other than Pfizer/ Moderna & they were proven to be safe & non biologically altering?
Like the one from Cuba you idiots are cackling about? Josephine, you're a fucking IDIOT!!!!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I havent had a vax in 30 years lolol.

Prolly not, I like natural immunity, I rarely get sick, once every other year or so.

Would I consider promoting it, if it was safe and effective? Yes. I would encourage high risk folks or scared folks to get it.

Less than .01% of folks are dying from "covid", its not the outbreak of death as they say.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Trump has BEEN encouraging people to get vaccinated.

This isnt NEW.

Fucking idiot. Why dont you TRY to excersize your brain and understand your opposition?

"The problem with liberals is that the "know" so many things which just aren't true." - Ronald Reagan

He was so correct. Still to this day this is true as fuck.