Vaccine is bad juju

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Think about this vaxtards, with omicron xi, you can get reinfected easily. That means the vax is now 100% ineffective in preventing covid. PWN3D!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Think about this vaxtards, with omicron xi, you can get reinfected easily. That means the vax is now 100% ineffective in preventing covid. PWN3D!

I'm interested in that Canadian Medicago vaccine Lokmeer.

Of all the ones that have come out its the only one that hasn't given them heart attacks, crippled them, given them another unrelated disease or killed them thus far.

I heard the US based Novavax was also safer than the ones out there too. Results on it were good and it may be the strongest & most effective vaccine yet at preventING Covid.

Only the drugmaker don't want it released I suspect because it would quite obviously steal their market share.

Pfizer is very greedy & they don't care if their vaccine harms people.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Of all the ones that have come out its the only one that hasn't given them heart attacks, crippled them, given them another unrelated disease or killed them thus far.

I heard the US based Novavax was also safer than the ones out there too. Results on it were good and it may be the strongest & most effective vaccine yet at preventING Covid.

Only the drugmaker don't want it released I suspect because it would quite obviously steal their market share.

You're interested in being a cucked out pussy. You're gonna get covid over and over and there aint jack shit you can do about it.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You're interested in being a cucked out pussy. You're gonna get covid over and over and there aint jack shit you can do about it.

I think that if a person cross vaccinated with conventional vaccines that they can provide a person with as much protection as a Pfizer shot...without the adverse side effects, Lokmeer.

There have been reports of people who got meningitis shot before COVID vaccines were available, came down with COVID yet still managed to recover when it looked like they were about to die.

I think COVID is like a Molotov Cocktail that was made in a lab from several viruses through gain of function research.

One of these components may have been stolen out of a lab in Canada by Chinese spies posing as scientists.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I think that if a person cross vaccinated with conventional vaccines that they can provide a person with as much protection as a Pfizer shot...without the adverse side effects, Lokmeer.

There have been reports of people who got meningitis shot before COVID vaccines were available, came down with COVID yet still managed to recover when it looked like they were about to die.

I think COVID is like a Molotov Cocktail that was made in a lab from several viruses through gain of function research.

One of these components may have been stolen out of a lab in Canada by Chinese spies posing as scientists.
Vax away Dr josephine.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I still don’t get how easily nations are brainwashed and how willing they are to inject themselves with suspect vaccines? It just goes to show how easily people are manipulated around the world. Crazy stuff!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Joe…serious question here. Do you have a history of drug addiction?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Vax away Dr josephine.

Anyways I thought it might interest you Lokmeer.

What does your son in law the doctor think/have to say about potential cross protection from other vaccines?

Here's one video of a child who contracted COVID but managed to recover.

He was vaccinated against meningitis before catching COVID.

It's possible that vaccine might have kicked in as a last/final defense & saved his life.

I'VE read about similar stories on the Internet as well in medical journals.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Holy FUCK.....that is SO DANGEROUS.

They dont know ANYTHING about the kids medical history or issues or even if they already had it.

How do the parents even know to watch for any adverse events or complications?! If something goes wrong....the parents cant even tell the doctor. No one would know in an emergency

Omfg leftist are INSANE. They really do not give a shit who they hurt. They just convince themselves they know best and just fucking do it no matter how dumb, irresponsible and dangerous it is.

These people have zero respect for consent or autonomy. None.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

They dont know ANYTHING about the kids medical history or issues or even if they already had it.

How do the parents even know to watch for any adverse events or complications?! If something goes wrong....the parents cant even tell the doctor. No one would know in an emergency

Omfg leftist are INSANE. They really do not give a shit who they hurt. They just convince themselves they know best and just fucking do it no matter how dumb, irresponsible and dangerous it is.

One day you'll come to the realization that the world isn't divided into left & Right, Dovey.

And that the people on 'the other side' are human just like you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Joe it's just a Corona virus. A nasty one that is carried by bats and didnt infect humans up until gain of function research.

Most viruses have things in common. They cant have a lot of similar symptoms but be different viruses. A lot of regular viruses can feel like the flu....et. A few different viruses(including a corona virus) cause the cold.

I get where you are getting this logic....because many symptoms are similar to these other viruses. But that's normal...symptoms of viruses can be very much the same. Influenza can cause pneumonia just like these nasty Coronas like SARS, MERS and Covid.

Its not some frankenvirus....its just a Corona.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

No.
Then stop pushing them!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Dont pick on him lol. His line of logic here isnt that far out. He probably never considered viruses much until Covid 1984 lol. Most people havent....and you see the wacky politically induced things people are saying about viruses and vaccines.

My favorite are the ones who panick over mutations lol. Because they have no idea it's totally natural and all viruses do and they NEVER mutate STRONGER. They get weaker. Just....more infectious. But people are out there screeching and blaming like mutations were not going to happen and its someones fault lol.

I've not seen anything as imaginative and colorful as Joe's frankenvirus theory. I like it. It's not dumb at all.... just normal ignorance(Joe that's not an insult....there is plenty I'm ignorant of as well....its okay to be ignorant on things you havent been expected to know about)

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...then why didn't a similar virus - MERS (Middle Eastern Respiratory Syndrome) suddenly engulf the world? Sure, MERS a coronavirus which originated in bats that were eaten by its victims spread in similar fashion, but not like COVID.

Covid is a like a frankenvirus on steroids.

To make it that powerful, it had to be enhanced or juiced up in a lab.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Dont pick on him lol. His line of logic here isnt that far out. He probably never considered viruses much until Covid 1984 lol. Most people havent....and you see the wacky politically induced things people are saying about viruses and vaccines.

My favorite are the ones who panick over mutations lol. Because they have no idea it's totally natural and all viruses do and they NEVER mutate STRONGER. They get weaker. Just....more infectious. But people are out there screeching and blaming like mutations were not going to happen and its someones fault lol.

I've not seen anything as imaginative and colorful as Joe's frankenvirus theory. I like it. It's not dumb at all.... just normal ignorance(Joe that's not an insult....there is plenty I'm ignorant of as well....its okay to be ignorant on things you havent been expected to know about)
Back in Africa, anything can kill you. Serious viruses and serious diseases. Us kids swam in the filthiest rivers, had food prepped by maids with aids, garden boys coughing TB…the list goes on.
I think the Free World is rather naive when it comes to medicines.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

...then why didn't a similar virus - MERS (Middle Eastern Respiratory Syndrome) suddenly engulf the world? Sure, MERS a coronavirus which originated in bats that were eaten by its victims spread in similar fashion, but not like COVID.

No it’s not Joe. Covid is fuck all!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I just follow Spock's logic:

"Physical Reality is consistent with Universal laws. Where the laws do not operate, there is no reality."

of course, COVID is real, but the official explanation of its origins and how it spread does not make any sense. That explanation is not real.

as da man say, It is illogical.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

MERS is far more of a deadly Corona virus than this one causing Covid.

They are both a Corona virus. SARS as well.

Covid is much more infectious and weaker than MERS. MERS and SARS were turning lungs into swiss cheese.

Believe if you were forced to chose a Corona from those 3? Youd want Covid.

It wasnt "juiced up".....it was a bat virus, they wanted it to be infectious to humans. That happens a lot in China (swine flu, everything)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I just follow Spock's logic:

"Physical Reality is consistent with Universal laws. Where the laws do not operate, there is no reality."

of course, COVID is real, but the official explanation of its origins and how it spread does not make any sense. That explanation is not real.

as da man say, It is illogical.

Because they were taking it out of bats and trying to mutate it to make the jump to humans. And it did.

And the great authorities of the narrative dont want us to know that. At least they dont want to make it official. Because they know people would be outraged. And it was likely done intentionally.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And the great authorities of the narrative dont want us to know that. At least they dont want to make it official. Because they know people would be outraged. And it was likely done intentionally.

That's what I think too.

And have you noticed as well, that all the catastrophic doomsday news about the World Economy is coming out of China these days?

"China's in a lotta trouble, folks! That Evergreen fiasco has the potential to destroy the world economy & wipe out trillions overnight! It's the gila monster in your backpack -and like Godzilla - it threatens to engulf us all!"

.....like gimme a fuckin break. If greedy billionaires lose their shirts in an economic collapse in China, it's gonna make our lives worse?"

They gotta be kidding.

so, the global real estate market collapses and real estate prices plummet 90% therby making it affordable for the middle class in America and other nations again."

Seems like a lotta scared greedy people ta me.

And of course the Powers that be will never admit that the coronavirus came out of a lab.

Because there's trillions in investment and business deals they gotta protect for the Elites.

Anyways if these Elites really feel threatened they'll gladly pull the plug on the World Economy to save their own skins. And then run for shelter like they did in 2008 while they get a bailout from their governments.

These catastrophes or Black Swan events don't happen without a reason. They're carefully planned in advance.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No.
Then stop pushing them!

Actually Breakfall nothing I've stated is news or a stunning revelation.

There were accusations that 2 Chinese scientists stole one of the key components of the virus from a lab in Canada:

And it was an American law professor Francis Boyle who stated this in March 2020. As well as former chief of British Intelligence. As well as the former head of the CDC Michael Redfield, AND a Nobel Prize winner Luc Montagnier.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

No.
Then stop pushing them!

Actually Breakfall nothing I've stated is news or a stunning revelation.

There were accusations that 2 Chinese scientists stole one of the key components of the virus from a lab in Canada:

And it was an American law professor Francis Boyle who stated this in March 2020. As well as former chief of British Intelligence. As well as the former head of the CDC Michael Redfield, AND a Nobel Prize winner Luc Montagnier.

This I knew.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Vax away Dr josephine.

Anyways I thought it might interest you Lokmeer.

What does your son in law the doctor think/have to say about potential cross protection from other vaccines?

Here's one video of a child who contracted COVID but managed to recover.

He was vaccinated against meningitis before catching COVID.

It's possible that vaccine might have kicked in as a last/final defense & saved his life.

I'VE read about similar stories on the Internet as well in medical journals.

I doubt he's heard much about it but I'll ask him, josephine.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

One day you'll come to the realization that the world isn't divided into left & Right, Dovey.

And that the people on 'the other side' are human just like you.

I know the world isnt divided by left and right. THIS issue IS though.

And I've always treated others like humans. Go tell them... because the minute someone disagrees with them they call you "teh right" and start the insults and name calling.

I've pointed out several times how all that matters anymore to leftists is politcs and they dont even see human beings anymore. Hence why these riots are fine for them. How that terror attack is called an "accident".....and how they never care about peoples lives being destroyed or people being murdered or beaten if it's done by their activists.

Like that girl that was anally raped in VA in school and none of these people cared. In fact the girl was called mentally ill and a bitch by an activists.

Prove to me that leftists here still see people as human beings first and maybe ill start trying to be nice again. But I'm not going to be nice to people who call me a disgusting pig and ignorant slut because I voted for SCHOOL CHOICE.

Vaccinating children without parental knowledge at school in CA is a leftwing move. In a blue state. In a blue county. This would NEVER happen in a red one.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
We are talking about people who just decided Kyle Rittenhouse was "TEH RIGHT" and wanted him convicted based on that. Lied and painted him as a murderer.

You cant call people who go out the defend their communities the "other side" in a conflict. They are innocent people being invaded by violent activists.

So that's just one of a bunch of examples. You can read about the psychology of genocide and you can see how the dem/prog left has effectively dehumanized and demonized everyone outside their beliefs.

They seriously will call anyone the right lol. Even Russel Brand got called a right wing shill.

So let's not go there. I've BEEN calling that out for months now.

Are these school kids human beings? It doesnt look like the district thinks so.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
One does have to wonder why Democrats in Congress want to force everyone to get the vaccine yet want to exempt themselves?

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
265403784_294115279427145_5564346561649029209_n.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's disgusting, frankly. As someone who works in health care I would walk off the day I was told treatment is being denied to someone based on a vaccine.

Should we also do that to smokers? Noncompliant diabetics? People who consume alcohol? Homeless people? Drug addicts?

Leftist are so controling they have no concept of ethics, human kindness or rights. You just dont.

Keep pretending like other American citizens are children who need their decisions made for them at the threat of punishment. You guys are showing exactly why government doesnt belong the medical feild. M4A would be a infringing nightmare because this is the mentality it's coming with.

I'm confident if this happened? There would a huge shortage of doctors and nurses. People dont work that hard just to start harming other humans.

Smh.

And when Republicans say that people who use drugs shouldnt receive tax funded benefits because they made their own choices you guy cry about heartlessness. And check you guys out now.....wanting human beings access to medical care to depend on them getting a vaccine YOU want them to. "If you want medical care.... better make the choices us lefties want you to. Fuck your doctor!!"

Gross. Seriously. You guys are such hypocrites its cartoonish and none of you have any self awareness.

This shit is how you people turn everything you touch into shit. Keep it in your own states at least. You authoritarian pricks would do this and blame the excess deaths and fall out on Republicans.

@Joe tell me again who has lost touch with humanity. Because this kinda shit is all we from these lefties. Endless dehumanizing hate for everyone who doesnt just do what the narrative says. And I guarantee Admin thinks everyone not getting the vaccine is "teh right" and since he has completely dehumanized "teh right" anyway he can just actually post this and not realize how fucked that is.

They are warping medicine into a partisan weapon with not a single care for harm. Even fine with bribing children who cannot consent and causing a dangerous circumstance.

They dont CARE about people. They just want compliance and control.

Last edited: