Vaccine is bad juju

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is true. Reports are that Unicorn is especially mild in its symptoms. So much so it is believed that it has been circulating for a while in Africa but no one detected it.

What a stupid, irresponsible and horrid decision that will needlessly harm people. "Elective" doesnt mean not nessesary.

This is a great example why government shouldnt be involved in healthcare or medical anything.

We don't pay for healthcare where I live Dovey.

It's freE. No monthly premiums.

Just pay for medications & extra stuff like physiotherapy.

A woman like yourself wouldn'thave to pay for mammograms, getting their babies delivered at a hospital, Ultrasound etc.

Universal healthcare...it works Dovey.

You do pay for it, though.

And I've seen how the healthcare system in Canada can be a nightmare. I wouldnt call waiting for 2 years to get a cancer diagnosis works. And yes that has happened to people.

We have people who come here to Michigan to get dialysis because they would be waiting for months. For DIALYSIS. And cancer patients come for timely chemo.

Trick is ta try ta stay healthy for as long as possible, Dovey.

If a person's gonna git sick then do it in their 80s when it was gonna happen anyways. Then do themselves and everybody else a favor and die abruptly so they don't overburden the system.

The stay at the local hospital should never be confused with one at the Hilton.

One trouble with the system here is there's too many treating it like that. Because it's free Too much abuse. Too many street bums and hobos who overstay their welcome and are overusing and abusing the system.

But if they had to pay for it they wouldn't abuse it like some do.

Some respects I agree with the US system. Abusers either get kicked off their plans or are charged for overuse. Americans set up their system so it forces them to act more responsibly. Cuz if every second spent in a hospital costs the patient money he's not gonna fool around with it so much

There should be a limit here to prevent abusers from overusing the system and the number of free visits and hospital stays are allowed per year in Canada.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
An interesting argument and it will be interesting to see if liberal heads explode or if they accept the logic of the Roe v Wade verdict wrt vaccine passports.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Thing is about these anti abortionists Oerdin...the idea of saving every baby in a world with limited resources is a luxury in itself. Ie back in the day my grandfather's brother - 2/3 of his family died. Had 3 kids, 2 of them died including his wife/their mother.

So of course if we try to save every fetus what's that gonna do to the population and the resources required to feed them eh.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I actually believe abortion should be legal with restrictions after fetal viability. Also it should be decided by states, who are elected representatives who can be removed if people dislike them, not by unelected judges.

I did find it interesting that the left's holy decision about abortion specifically also rules out vaccine passports which the left is also demanding right now.

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Thing is about these anti abortionists Oerdin...the idea of saving every baby in a world with limited resources is a luxury in itself. Ie back in the day my grandfather's brother - 2/3 of his family died. Had 3 kids, 2 of them died including his wife/their mother.

So of course if we try to save every fetus what's that gonna do to the population and the resources required to feed them eh.
Stupid cunt, I told you morons for years that you best learn to compromise on the abortion issue or risk losing the whole enchilada. ENJOY!!!!!!

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
263314660_285791840259489_5759217962095523162_n.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Holy shit! So originally the Biden FDA wanted all the vaccine data to be hidden from the public for 55 years but a Federal Judge ruled all of the information has to be released to the public at a rate of no less than 500 documents per month. The first 30 documents were just released for the Pfizer jab and it turns out 1223 people died from it in just the month of February alone. That is before the wide spread roll out and not counting the other two jabs.

WTF?!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I dont shop at Walmart. You ok now?
Who would have guessed that of all the people here, you would be the one to not understand that Walmart is allegorical for being "out in public"
Well cunt, thats fukin stupid. Why? Because I go to lots of local places all the fukin time where almost nobody is wearing a mask. Walk into:
Meijer
Scheels
Most small businesses
Anywhere in Chatham
Nobodies wearin a fukin mask. So much for your allegory, twat.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Stupid cunt, I told you morons for years that you best learn to compromise on the abortion issue or risk losing the whole enchilada. ENJOY!!!!!!

And yet your St Trump cut funding for Planned Parenthood for developing nations, Lokmeer.
You don't like Brown or Black skinned people, but when the breed like rabbits and show up with 4 or 5 hungry children to feed at the Mexican border, then you want to kill them all or turn them back. A wall might help in the short run, but it's really just a bandaid solution.

And if they breed like rabbits cuz we cut off funding for birth control, then they'll keep on coming trying to break into Texas or California.

so you can't have it both ways.

Either you cut their birth rates or one day they overwhelm the USA.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Who would have guessed that of all the people here, you would be the one to not understand that Walmart is allegorical for being "out in public"
Well cunt, thats fukin stupid. Why? Because I go to lots of local places all the fukin time where almost nobody is wearing a mask. Walk into:
Meijer
Scheels
Most small businesses
Anywhere in Chatham

Good morning my fellow Pureblood!!! Fuck them masks!! Masks are for clueless sheep that like to be told what to do! I dont wear that shit, no one does! I go tons of places!

I find it very odd, how so many of my vaxxed friends, are all getting sick. Even stomach bugs! I really really think all that shit I posted before, about the vax making your immune system compromised, really is true.

Hell, I cant watch the video right now, but check this post I saw this morning......

ISREAL ADMITS almost all covid infections and deaths in VACCINATED. They acknowledge the 3rd shot caused "immuno erosion" We Warned you about the Vaxxx all along!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

And yet your St Trump cut funding for Planned Parenthood for developing nations, Lokmeer.
You don't like Brown or Black skinned people, but when the breed like rabbits and show up with 4 or 5 hungry children to feed at the Mexican border, then you want to kill them all or turn them back. A wall might help in the short run, but it's really just a bandaid solution.

And if they breed like rabbits cuz we cut off funding for birth control, then they'll keep on coming trying to break into Texas or California.

Hungry kids my ass, this nigger packed himself a lunch!

48114789-10004201-A_United_States_Border_Patrol_agent_on_horseback_tries_to_stop_a-a-125_1632120157767.jpg

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

48114789-10004201-A_United_States_Border_Patrol_agent_on_horseback_tries_to_stop_a-a-125_1632120157767.jpg

Just pointing out that saving every child & allow the population to spiral out of control won't work in the long run.

So investing in birth control programs for these poorer countries could prevent situations like that & lower the burden in the West.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Just pointing out that saving every child & allow the population to spiral out of control won't work in the long run.

So investing in birth control programs for these poorer countries could prevent situations like that & lower the burden in the West.

Are you not glad to be alive Joe?

I understand what you're saying though. Im not gonna get into an abortion debate. Condoms are cheap, and our country been giving them out to other countries for decades, since I was in school even.

Do I think my tax dollars should go across seas to abort foreign children? Hell no! I dont think my tax dollars should pay for the ones here! If you "want" one, YOU pay for it. If you "need" one, because of a medical issue or some shit, ok, fine.

Other than that, the pull out method and keeping your fucking legs closed are fucking FREE!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It is true. Reports are that Unicorn is especially mild in its symptoms. So much so it is believed that it has been circulating for a while in Africa but no one detected it.

What a stupid, irresponsible and horrid decision that will needlessly harm people. "Elective" doesnt mean not nessesary.

This is a great example why government shouldnt be involved in healthcare or medical anything.

A woman like yourself wouldn'thave to pay for mammograms, getting their babies delivered at a hospital, Ultrasound etc.

And I've seen how the healthcare system in Canada can be a nightmare. I wouldnt call waiting for 2 years to get a cancer diagnosis works. And yes that has happened to people.

We have people who come here to Michigan to get dialysis because they would be waiting for months. For DIALYSIS. And cancer patients come for timely chemo.

If a person's gonna git sick then do it in their 80s when it was gonna happen anyways. Then do themselves and everybody else a favor and die abruptly so they don't overburden the system.

One trouble with the system here is there's too many treating it like that. Because it's free Too much abuse. Too many street bums and hobos who overstay their welcome and are overusing and abusing the system.

Some respects I agree with the US system. Abusers either get kicked off their plans or are charged for overuse. Americans set up their system so it forces them to act more responsibly. Cuz if every second spent in a hospital costs the patient money he's not gonna fool around with it so much

There should be a limit here to prevent abusers from overusing the system and the number of free visits and hospital stays are allowed per year in Canada.

That's universal health care, Joe.

Who decides who is "abusing" it? And what happens when they decide wrong?

It's best leaving the medical feild separate from GovCo. Bringing costs down can happen but no one in charge wants to.

People cant really control certain medical issues. Others can be avoided or managed by healthy choices and regular check ups and compliance with medical care plans.....but you cant force people to do that either.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Meijer
Scheels
Most small businesses
Anywhere in Chatham

Around here probably less than 10% wear masks. If they want to that is OK but it is also OK for people to decide not to wear one. We also have very low rates of covid.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That's universal health care, Joe.

Who decides who is "abusing" it? And what happens when they decide wrong?

It's best leaving the medical feild separate from GovCo. Bringing costs down can happen but no one in charge wants to.

People cant really control certain medical issues. Others can be avoided or managed by healthy choices and regular check ups and compliance with medical care plans.....but you cant force people to do that either.

I've seen some street people here who use the hospital as a substitute for a hotel room. They come to emergency at 2 in the morning claiming some fake problem. And then they stay the whole night clogging up the emergency room.

But Instead of allowing them into emergency the hospital should just so say no but send paramedics onto the street to do treatments for them instead. They know who these people are and they are usually repeat offenders.

Isn't that what the US does? If the customer can't pay they can't come into the hospital? Or these private health providers limit how many times a patient can see the doctor per year.

There's too much abuse in a free system. Has to be a balance an American system and an absolutely free one.

Even universal healthcare has its limits and has to be rationed. Those abusers drag down the system and help cause those waiting times in Canada you've often referred to.

Because all the resources used to accommodate them could be used to help the people who need it most.

They'll finally realize that one day when the system becomes to overburdened to accommodate everyone who is abusing it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I've seen some street people here who use the hospital as a substitute for a hotel room. They come to emergency at 2 in the morning claiming some fake problem.

Not here, instead they have someone call them an ambulance, and get a free ride there too. Repeat offenders, same scenario.

All they would have to do is go to the homeless shelter, but they dont go cause they drunk/drugged out.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've seen some street people here who use the hospital as a substitute for a hotel room. They come to emergency at 2 in the morning claiming some fake problem.

Not here, instead they have someone call them an ambulance, and get a free ride there too. Repeat offenders, same scenario.

All they would have to do is go to the homeless shelter, but they dont go cause they drunk/drugged out.

Typical scene you see in Emergency Rooms in my city :

CKNW_St_Pauls_OD_feature_web_qtp_848x480_971373123781.jpg

....thats a photo from a dt hospital in Vancouver.

I noticed the ER in my city is clogged with those kinda people.

Actual ER cases really small compared with all those bums who come off the street.

That's why the Paramedics should just handle them on the streets and keep them out of our hospitals. Save the doctors health and use them where they're really needed. Not helping homeless bums.

Can't imagine how much it costs to pay the doctor and the taxpayer to waste their time like that.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Or we kill em and stop em at the border. I like that.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
How're you nitwits going to take back America, when you're dropping like flies?

241166000_10222955766995633_8458485835475502359_n.jpg

Cue the snivelling cries over Occupy Democrats in 3,2,1..

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If your policies are so bad that they violate the Nuremberg Code, which was designed to prevent a repeat of Nazi crimes, then you might be the baddies. No, repealing the Nuremberg Code is not the proper solution.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How're you nitwits going to take back America, when you're dropping like flies?

241166000_10222955766995633_8458485835475502359_n.jpg

Cue the snivelling cries over Occupy Democrats in 3,2,1..
We're all trying real fukin hard but we're only dying at 0.4%. biden needs to get China to release a REAL DEADLY virus!!!!!