Vaccine is bad juju

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I haven't worn a mask or social distanced in half a year or more. I am going about life as normal half hoping I do catch it as I am fully vaccinated so it should be minimal. Even if it is not minimal the kitchen sink treatment works well as a treatment.

Yeah, but what makes you think that the COVID strain your were vaccinated against, will protect you against emerging ones?

ie - the recent strain coming out of Africa?

It's a gamble if you make that assumption.

so even if you are fully vaccinated, it may not offer sufficient protection to resist the disease.

...just something for you to think about
Joe...I think we need to let our immune systems do the work. You’re advocating serious unknown drugs into the human body. Not a smart move by any means given the lack of understanding both in patients and doctors. What a puppet world we are currently living in!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I told myself I wasnt coming down to politics this weekend. But this is about the vax. And while it being kinda political, I still feel the need to share some things.

1) why is Shampain getting death jabs, when the makers are Joowish?

2) I saw Bladerunner recently. The Joos/Elite always have to tell us things up front, something about their code. We see this in movies a lot. Anyway, Bladerunner, its set in November 2019 (when the first case came about of Covid-19 for real)!!! Made 40 years ago. In it, one of the cyborg/humans, wants to extend his life. He mentions using a Spike Protein!! To which, the Dr. says "the newly formed DNA strand carries a mutation, and then you have a virus again."

3) and finally, the BIG ONE!

...and this is straight from a post by Trump....

Bill Gates Charged With Murder For COVID-19 Jab Death in India’s High Court – Death Penalty Sought

Gates-768x510.jpeg

The Indian Bar Association is reporting that the world’s first vaccine murder case against Bill Gates and Adar Poonawalla has been filed in India’s High Court.

Gates and Poonawalla, the CEO of Serum Institute of India (SII), are charged with the murder of a 23-year-old man who was injected with AstraZeneca’s COVID-19 jab, Covishield.

According to Wikipedia, SII is the world’s largest manufacturer of vaccines.

CNN reports that Poonawalla and Gates pumped hundreds of millions of dollars into the production of the AstraZeneca COVID-19 jab.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Ok that is all, Im going back upstairs til Monday lol.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I told myself I wasnt coming down to politics this weekend. But this is about the vax. And while it being kinda political, I still feel the need to share some things.

2) I saw Bladerunner recently. The Joos/Elite always have to tell us things up front, something about their code. We see this in movies a lot. Anyway, Bladerunner, its set in November 2019 (when the first case came about of Covid-19 for real)!!! Made 40 years ago. In it, one of the cyborg/humans, wants to extend his life. He mentions using a Spike Protein!! To which, the Dr. says "the newly formed DNA strand carries a mutation, and then you have a virus again."

Bill Gates Charged With Murder For COVID-19 Jab Death in India’s High Court – Death Penalty Sought

Gates-768x510.jpeg

The Indian Bar Association is reporting that the world’s first vaccine murder case against Bill Gates and Adar Poonawalla has been filed in India’s High Court.

Gates and Poonawalla, the CEO of Serum Institute of India (SII), are charged with the murder of a 23-year-old man who was injected with AstraZeneca’s COVID-19 jab, Covishield.

CNN reports that Poonawalla and Gates pumped hundreds of millions of dollars into the production of the AstraZeneca COVID-19 jab.

I got the jab because I've seen what Covid can do to people, lost a close relative to it and she was ill as fuck =/ Fuck Jews forever!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Gates-768x510.jpeg

I got the jab because I've seen what Covid can do to people, lost a close relative to it and she was ill as fuck =/ Fuck Jews forever!
BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

Blazor beat me to it! I was gonna bash you about joooz made all these vaccines and you gladly injected the joojuice in your body to save your ass!!!!

Meanwhile, I didnt!

Fukin joo lover, joo lover, joo lover, joo lover!!!!!!

:Sad:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Gates-768x510.jpeg

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

Blazor beat me to it! I was gonna bash you about joooz made all these vaccines and you gladly injected the joojuice in your body to save your ass!!!!

Meanwhile, I didnt!

Your opinion is worthless though lol :facepalm:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Gates-768x510.jpeg

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

Meanwhile, I didnt!

The joojuice flows through your veins! You getting hungry for any of this shit yet?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Gates-768x510.jpeg

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

Meanwhile, I didnt!

The joojuice flows through your veins! You getting hungry for any of this shit yet?
"taste of home" lmao go figure Amerimutt

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Gates-768x510.jpeg

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

Meanwhile, I didnt!

^^^ mahfukah is all joo friendly when its convenient!!!!!!!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Gates-768x510.jpeg

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

Meanwhile, I didnt!

I know juden claim everything but I'm almost absolutely certain Israel didn't make Astra Zenica fahget...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Gates-768x510.jpeg

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

Meanwhile, I didnt!

I know juden claim everything but I'm almost absolutely certain Israel didn't make Astra Zenica fahget...
I bet you some jooz developed it. Dont try to get out of your hypocrisy jooluvr! You should get that on your fukin license plate BTW.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Gates-768x510.jpeg

Places like Britain sure got whacked by COVID, eh?

It was light where I live. 2500 deaths? And 80-90% were old people. So maybe 300 dead for the rest of the population.

Canada death about 30,000 total and it was mainly 2 cities - Toronto & Montreal. 80% of the country it was pretty light.

I think a Lotta people came where I live to get away from the virus. Other countries had a similar influx of people including Ecuador which I've heard is full of ex pat British who fled to escape COVID.

west coast of North & South America fared better than most.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I haven't worn a mask or social distanced in half a year or more. I am going about life as normal half hoping I do catch it as I am fully vaccinated so it should be minimal. Even if it is not minimal the kitchen sink treatment works well as a treatment.

Yeah, but what makes you think that the COVID strain your were vaccinated against, will protect you against emerging ones?

so even if you are fully vaccinated, it may not offer sufficient protection to resist the disease.

Joe...I think we need to let our immune systems do the work. You’re advocating serious unknown drugs into the human body. Not a smart move by any means given the lack of understanding both in patients and doctors. What a puppet world we are currently living in!

Yeah actually that moderna left a few side effects. Not bad but still noticeable.

I wouldn't get the 3rd jab.

I think every time a person gets jabbed it leaves more side effects than the previous jab. So a person has to be careful not to overdo it.

I think some people who got the 3rd jab it proved just 1 too many. And even official reports from places like the CDC warned about it 4 months ago but people kept jabbing only to get ill afterwards.

Too much of 1 thing sometimes isn't good & this may apply to these COVID vaccinations.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...yeah everywhere else a Lotta people got sick after getting the AstraZeneca vaccine.
Most of those stories posted here about adverse side effects were a result of that vaccine. I knew some people in Canada who received AZ and they got sick too.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah actually that moderna left a few side effects. Not bad but still noticeable.

I wouldn't get the 3rd jab.

I think every time a person gets jabbed it leaves more side effects than the previous jab. So a person has to be careful not to overdo it.

I think some people who got the 3rd jab it proved just 1 too many. And even official reports from places like the CDC warned about it 4 months ago but people kept jabbing only to get ill afterwards.

Too much of 1 thing sometimes isn't good & this may apply to these COVID vaccinations.
An old fart like you aint gonna make it when niggerized covid grabs you by the throat, josephine. Lemme know where I can pick up my gold from. Oh yea, and I'll come shit in your casket if ya want, faggit.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is true. Reports are that Unicorn is especially mild in its symptoms. So much so it is believed that it has been circulating for a while in Africa but no one detected it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It is true. Reports are that Unicorn is especially mild in its symptoms. So much so it is believed that it has been circulating for a while in Africa but no one detected it.

What a stupid, irresponsible and horrid decision that will needlessly harm people. "Elective" doesnt mean not nessesary.

This is a great example why government shouldnt be involved in healthcare or medical anything.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The democrats are such revolting fucking ghouls. They dont care about any of us. They are petty, dishonest control freaks who treat the lives of regular people as a game.

It's sad that anyone would trust these people and chose this shit show over their own fellow peasents. Of course you can check the context of all the comments.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
About the racist communist horse shit pushed heavily in k-12 public schools in Glendale, CA. Do you usual suspects still lying claiming this isn't happening?

The liars also lie and claim this is just teaching history.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
About the racist communist horse shit pushed heavily in k-12 public schools in Glendale, CA. Do you usual suspects still lying claiming this isn't happening?

The liars also lie and claim this is just teaching history.

That shit is INSANE. A hysterical conspiracy theory that teaches racist hatred. Disgusting!

People really see the world like this and that's sad and scary.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Wait, niggerized covid is a fukin failure? Sounds like racism to me! REPARATIONS FOR COVID UNICORN NOW!!!!!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What a stupid, irresponsible and horrid decision that will needlessly harm people. "Elective" doesnt mean not nessesary.

This is a great example why government shouldnt be involved in healthcare or medical anything.

We don't pay for healthcare where I live Dovey.

It's freE. No monthly premiums.

Just pay for medications & extra stuff like physiotherapy.

A woman like yourself wouldn'thave to pay for mammograms, getting their babies delivered at a hospital, Ultrasound etc.

Universal healthcare...it works Dovey.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

A woman like yourself wouldn'thave to pay for mammograms, getting their babies delivered at a hospital, Ultrasound etc.

LOL! Your healthcare is shit and you have to wait forever just to get it. Dumb ass.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
ITALY: DEMONSTRATORS GATHER WITH THE PHOTOS OF THEIR RELATIVES KILLED BY THE BIOWEAPON AKA COVID VAX

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
PAY ATTENTION PEOPLE!!!!!

DEPOPULATION? VACCINE DATA ANALYSIS BY DR. SHANKARA CHETTY WITH PREDICTIONS ABOUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You do pay for it, though.

And I've seen how the healthcare system in Canada can be a nightmare. I wouldnt call waiting for 2 years to get a cancer diagnosis works. And yes that has happened to people.

We have people who come here to Michigan to get dialysis because they would be waiting for months. For DIALYSIS. And cancer patients come for timely chemo.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You do pay for it, though.

And I've seen how the healthcare system in Canada can be a nightmare. I wouldnt call waiting for 2 years to get a cancer diagnosis works. And yes that has happened to people.

We have people who come here to Michigan to get dialysis because they would be waiting for months. For DIALYSIS. And cancer patients come for timely chemo.

josephine is a blithering fucktard. Worst of all, if he gets caught in one of his many lies, he doubles down in an attempt to filibuster you into giving up.