Incoming!
1BLgCQG.jpg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Incoming!
1BLgCQG.jpg

Musta had a lot on their plates, eh?

Sometimes people jes have ta blow off a bit of steam.

I like the Russia Femen nude in protests best.

Much Better looking, eh.

Must be that Viking genE pool

nearlynaked-femen-protester-demonstrates-against-the-scheduled-visit-picture-id463665082
Queen Vic was spot on with that though, I've always thought women are superior to men but in a different way than them being equal and/or the same as men, we're definitely different no matter what progressive horse shit gets pushed in our faces...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Incoming!
1BLgCQG.jpg

Much Better looking, eh.

nearlynaked-femen-protester-demonstrates-against-the-scheduled-visit-picture-id463665082
Queen Vic was spot on with that though, I've always thought women are superior to men but in a different way than them being equal and/or the same as men, we're definitely different no matter what progressive horse shit gets pushed in our faces...

Progressive feminism is fake feminism. Its painfully obvious. They push abortion, push hypersexuality, and then trash womens sex based rights and now women are forced to allow men into female only areas, prisons, and be forced to compete with men in sports and other competitions.

It couldnt be more anti woman. Queen Victoria was 100 percent RIGHT.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is the sad but extremely predictable result. The vaccine only targets the spike protein, just one protein, so that provides tremendous selective pressure to select for mutations of the spike protein which is exactly what we are seeing. BTW natural immunity provides protection against at least 28 proteins.

I still believe the best option for the widest and deepest protection is to get the jab then catch covid as it is likely to be a mild case. Then you have the best possible protection which is also longer lasting.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Incoming!
1BLgCQG.jpg

Much Better looking, eh.

I have never understood the radical feminist desire to reject being first rate women so they can be second rate men. The two sees are different, with different strengths and weaknesses, that doesn't make one inferior to the other and instead it is complimentary with the weaknesses of one covered by the strengths of the other so the whole is stronger. We are all better as family unis because of it.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is the sad but extremely predictable result. The vaccine only targets the spike protein, just one protein, so that provides tremendous selective pressure to select for mutations of the spike protein which is exactly what we are seeing. BTW natural immunity provides protection against at least 28 proteins.

I still believe the best option for the widest and deepest protection is to get the jab then catch covid as it is likely to be a mild case. Then you have the best possible protection which is also longer lasting.

Hey Oerdin you keep promoting the benefits of Natural Immunity from COVID survivors, but do you wanna get COVID yourself and test this theory out?

Like Dennis Prager become a willing recipient of COVID to find out if you can attain 'natural immunity' to see if you've become more resistant to it?

I'm not sure why you keep pushing the benefits of natural immunity.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Hey Oerdin you keep promoting the benefits of Natural Immunity from COVID survivors, but do you wanna get COVID yourself and test this theory out?

Like Dennis Prager become a willing recipient of COVID to find out if you can attain 'natural immunity' to see if you've become more resistant to it?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Here faggit. Read this and get all hysterical.

Natural immunity is far superior than the vax.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Haha you dumb fuck... WOW!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

WUT? U think vax immunity is superior? Really?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

.....If you survive.

But you can easily die too.

It's a bit like swallowing poison hoping you'll survive.

Btw...people actually used to do that. They swallowed poison to make themselves more 'resistant' to it back in the 19th century eh.

So maybe mindset of these pro Covid types is a throwback to an earlier time Lokmeer?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Did you get your tuberculosis shot or did you think catching it first was the better option? lol fuck sake...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

.....If you survive.

But you can easily die too.

It's a bit like swallowing poison hoping you'll survive.

Btw...people actually used to do that. They swallowed poison to make themselves more 'resistant' to it back in the 19th century eh.

So maybe mindset of these pro Covid types is a throwback to an earlier time Lokmeer?

Wait, a 0.4% chance of dying is "easily die"? PWN3D!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Did you get your tuberculosis shot or did you think catching it first was the better option? lol fuck sake...

If you get a TB shot, you dont get TB. If you get a polio vaccine, you dont get polio. If you get a tetanus shot, you dont get tetanus. If you get the covid vax, you can still get covid and spread it. See how this is different yet?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

If you get a TB shot, you dont get TB. If you get a polio vaccine, you dont get polio. If you get a tetanus shot, you dont get tetanus. If you get the covid vax, you can still get covid and spread it. See how this is different yet?

No... Did you complain about the flu shot that's been around for years? There's NO absolute protection from flu like viruses YET so we only have the latest forms of protection ffs... THINK ffs Covid kills people and that's a fact fs...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No... Did you complain about the flu shot that's been around for years? There's NO absolute protection from flu like viruses YET so we only have the latest forms of protection ffs... THINK ffs Covid kills people and that's a fact fs...

I dont get the flu vax because it doesnt work many times, but thats because a different strain infects you. With the covid vax, you can and do still get infected with the original variant. 99.6% of people survive, just like my kids did. You got the vax? Good for you. You made your own decision based on what you thought best for you. I reserve the same right for ME.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I dont get the flu vax because it doesnt work many times, but thats because a different strain infects you. With the covid vax, you can and do still get infected with the original variant. 99.6% of people survive, just like my kids did. You got the vax? Good for you. You made your own decision based on what you thought best for you. I reserve the same right for ME.

I never told you to get it, did I? You're constantly yapping about it being a fad and I'm trying to stop you making a fool of yourself ha... If only you were so "enlightened" about Jewish jinns... You just make shit up in your head to suit your agenda, fake as fuck!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I never told you to get it, did I? You're constantly yapping about it being a fad and I'm trying to stop you making a fool of yourself ha... If only you were so "enlightened" about Jewish jinns... You just make shit up in your head to suit your agenda, fake as fuck!

Make shit up? Nah. Its common scientific knowledge that natural immunity is superior to the vax. Many papers have been published about it. Not sure what boogie jews have to do with natural immunity.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Make shit up? Nah. Its common scientific knowledge that natural immunity is superior to the vax. Many papers have been published about it. Not sure what boogie jews have to do with natural immunity.

"many papers" my arse!
You're so blinded by the Jews I feel sorry for you, confused as fuck and don't know who to be angry at... Have a little time to research all these companies who're pushing fahget agendas, negro shit and the like then you'll find out who deserves your rage... SIMP

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I haven't worn a mask or social distanced in half a year or more. I am going about life as normal half hoping I do catch it as I am fully vaccinated so it should be minimal. Even if it is not minimal the kitchen sink treatment works well as a treatment.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I got that and the flu shot. I get most vaccines. The MRNA vaccine for covid is a first though in that it is the first such vaccine and while it does reduce mortality it does not really reduce the chance of infection or spreading infection.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I got that and the flu shot. I get most vaccines. The MRNA vaccine for covid is a first though in that it is the first such vaccine and while it does reduce mortality it does not really reduce the chance of infection or spreading infection.

It's still worth getting though, we can only try not to die...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Which is why I got it. That said, masking definitely is counter productive, lock downs are definitely counter productive, and we should be hoping more vaccinated people get mild cases of it as that offers better and deeper immunity. Also, we cannot ignore that we have working therapeutics now as well so it is not just vaccines no matter how much Joe Biden wants to lie.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

"many papers" my arse!
You're so blinded by the Jews I feel sorry for you, confused as fuck and don't know who to be angry at... Have a little time to research all these companies who're pushing fahget agendas, negro shit and the like then you'll find out who deserves your rage... SIMP

Look, you dumb dickhead, josephine brought a jew into the convo and I commented on the situation. Sorry HE triggered your jew rabies. You're mistakenly directing your hysteria toward me though. Fuk sakes man!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A lot of the studies coming out just don't say many good things about this treatment which really isn't a vaccine in the traditional sense. That is why they had to change the definition of what a vaccine is. The "vaccines" do decrease the chances of dying from covid, which is good, but they do not decrease the chances of getting infected nor do they decrease the average length of an infection. Furthermore there is little to no decrease in transmisability due to the vaccines. Many are now saying all infected should be treated the same vaccinated or not.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I haven't worn a mask or social distanced in half a year or more. I am going about life as normal half hoping I do catch it as I am fully vaccinated so it should be minimal. Even if it is not minimal the kitchen sink treatment works well as a treatment.

Yeah, but what makes you think that the COVID strain your were vaccinated against, will protect you against emerging ones?

ie - the recent strain coming out of Africa?

It's a gamble if you make that assumption.

so even if you are fully vaccinated, it may not offer sufficient protection to resist the disease.

...just something for you to think about

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was going to get a cocktail of different conventional vaccines soon rather than a booster shot.

Because I think they'll provide as much protection (and possibly more) against COVID as something like Pfizer would.

A few I've been researching/looking into...

1. Pertusis (Whooping cough/Diptheria/Tetanus) DTAP vaccine
2. Meningitis B
3. Rabies

Anyways I'm not 100% set on getting any of them yet.

Previously doctors said that conventional vaccines don't offer any protection against COVID, but scientific research has shown they may offer at least some cross-protection against it.

A couple have been cited such as Pneumonia and Shingles vaccines are even recommened by board cerified and reputable physicians in the United States.

so...if these people are recommeneding them there must be some credibility to t heir claims.

Last edited: