Vaccine is bad juju

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
39f610c0a3b51995.jpg

Trying to explain this to people who regard Slate as a medical journal and didnt even know all viruses even mutate as per nature is impossible.

Its fucking basic science. Viruses WANT to live. So they mutate for their survival. Which means they get more contagious.......and less lethal.

If the corp elites told these people to drink toilet water they would do it while mocking those who wont do it.

They still think Ivermectin only exists in horse paste. Even though it's onthe list of WHO essential meds and has been formulated for humans for decades.

Hey I have feline formulation of amoxicillin. I guess that means doctors are giving people cat meds now.

Fucking morons dont know shit, so they just believe everything corporate media propagandists tell them. If they were capable of actual critical thinking you could forgive it. But theyll stay stupid just because they hate humanity.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
If you dont think this shit is bad juju, just ask this guy, oh wait, you cant, cause he's dead. Here is his obituary, I suggest you read it.........

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I suppose by then in 55 years the patents run out, governments get overthrown and the CEOs run off with the money in their private jets & embezzled it into Swiss bank accounts.

And all the corporate criminals and thieves are dead by then too.

Hmm, seems 911ish ta me!

Deep State 101 eh.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If you dont think this shit is bad juju, just ask this guy, oh wait, you cant, cause he's dead. Here is his obituary, I suggest you read it.........

Well.....so far so good over here. No issues from the shot and no break through covid(to my knowledge).

My daughter (the unvaccinated 16 year old) did rapid test for fun. Her friends mom had a bunch. She jammed it fo far into her nasal cavity her nose bled so we went to the urgent care....shes fine.

And you see I didnt get assimilated either lol.

I really wish politics would get out of peoples medical business though.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Well.....so far so good over here. No issues from the shot and no break through covid(to my knowledge).

My daughter (the unvaccinated 16 year old) did rapid test for fun. Her friends mom had a bunch. She jammed it fo far into her nasal cavity her nose bled so we went to the urgent care....shes fine.

Thats good, and glad you didnt get assimilated lol.

Ouch on the nose! The fuckers.

I hate how its gotten so political too. Its divided so many peeps. Hell, even the BEST couple I know, are having issues, cause one refuses to vax. It shouldnt be like this. Fucking fear mongering propaganda media motherfuckers are who I blame. Motherfuckers getting rich off this shit.

Why the fuck, is it ok, for anyone to walk into a store, as if its a fucking Quickie Mart, roll up their sleeve, and say "jab me!! I need a booster!", and it could possibly kill you!? I mean fuck! And all these years, if I ever wanted to get simple antibiotics from a flu, I had to see a Dr first if I wanted them (so I wouldnt go). Why cant I get simple antibiotics, yet I can get something injected into me that could kill me. Makes no sense. Oh yeah, it does..... money and control.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I hate how its gotten so political too. Its divided so many peeps. Hell, even the BEST couple I know, are having issues, cause one refuses to vax. It shouldnt be like this. Fucking fear mongering propaganda media motherfuckers are who I blame. Motherfuckers getting rich off this shit.

Why the fuck, is it ok, for anyone to walk into a store, as if its a fucking Quickie Mart, roll up their sleeve, and say "jab me!! I need a booster!", and it could possibly kill you!? I mean fuck! And all these years, if I ever wanted to get simple antibiotics from a flu, I had to see a Dr first if I wanted them (so I wouldnt go). Why cant I get simple antibiotics, yet I can get something injected into me that could kill me. Makes no sense. Oh yeah, it does..... money and control.

Yeah we actually went to the pharmacist but this guy is a small town family run thing. Really good people. Very personable.

But we all talked to our doctors first. We decided it's best my 16 year old does not get the shot because the only ones she can get is Pfizer.....and she has a murmur and none of us are comfortable with it. Her doctor doesnt think she needs it as shes not at risk of any severe covid.

I get it. Its nuts to me how this is being treated.....like it's not a medical decision you should think about with your doctor.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Yeah we actually went to the pharmacist but this guy is a small town family run thing. Really good people. Very personable.

But we all talked to our doctors first. We decided it's best my 16 year old does not get the shot because the only ones she can get is Pfizer.....and she has a murmur and none of us are comfortable with it. Her doctor doesnt think she needs it as shes not at risk of any severe covid.

I get it. Its nuts to me how this is being treated.....like it's not a medical decision you should think about with your doctor.

It is crazy.

Glad you decided for you daughter to not get it!!! Heart issues are what gets people the most!

They tretaing this shit likes its safe as taking a vitamin!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

It is crazy.

Glad you decided for you daughter to not get it!!! Heart issues are what gets people the most!

You still going on about this? Most of the world populous has been vaxxed fahget, get real... lol

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

It is crazy.

You still going on about this? Most of the world populous has been vaxxed fahget, get real... lol

Where the fuck you been, Liberal brainwash camp? For fucks sake lol.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

It is crazy.

I was hanging with Greta Thunburger at COP26 Glesga!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

It is crazy.

As long as Joe Biden hasnt sniffed your hair, there still might be hope for you, lol.

Good to see ya man!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

It is crazy.

As long as Joe Biden hasnt sniffed your hair, there still might be hope for you, lol.

Good to see ya man!
You too brother, missed ya tbh =)

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

It is crazy.

Good to see ya man!

Likewise!!!

We all figured you were in jail, or tied up with pussy lol..... but mostly jail lol.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Why do anti-vaxxers not lock their bikes?

Because they know someone whose locked bike had still gotten stolen.

Some greasy hippie stole my locked bike when I was just a kid. It was a metal gold Schwinn Stingray™ with chrome fenders. I saved all summer for that fucking bike and only had it two weeks before it was nabbed.

I heard a few years later that the greasy hippie fuck what stole it joined the Navy and became a homosexual.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

It is crazy.

Good to see ya man!

Likewise!!!

We all figured you were in jail, or tied up with pussy lol..... but mostly jail lol.
AYE, you're just saying pussy to make me feel better... At least I have new "contacts" for magic powder lol

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Some greasy hippie stole my locked bike when I was just a kid. It was a metal gold Schwinn Stingray™ with chrome fenders. I saved all summer for that fucking bike and only had it two weeks before it was nabbed.

I heard a few years later that the greasy hippie fuck what stole it joined the Navy and became a homosexual.
I hope he got AIDS and died.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I hope he got AIDS and died.
QfIWckt.png