Vaccine is bad juju

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So what is going on with Gavin Newsom? His last public appearance was 11 days ago when he got the Covid booster shot (which everyone is now supposed to get every 6 months) and then he just disappeared with his press office saying he had family obligations without saying any details. They even canceled his scheduled trip to Scotland for the waste of time climate conference which accomplished nothing and was just a photo op for politicians flying in on private planes.

Well, even CDC physicians have stated that 3rd booster shots are risky. That's actually on the record.

Given this body of evidence, why would anybody dive in to get one?

People were warned about the risk.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OMG. The stupid... IT BURNS! WTF?! kamela is such a fucking retard it is unbelievable.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Vaccine mandates are not turning out very well in Australia. It turns out when you fire much of your medical workers you end up... With a severe shortage of medical workers.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
3Qos0k4.jpeg

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lady I use to work with was talking to me today. Said SIX ladies she knows, wound up with leg injuries after the shot. Can hardly walk now, and their legs are in pain.

Another she knows dropped 2 weeks after the shot.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Sometimes Karma is a bitch.

3rd jab is wicked Oerdin.

I aint gittin' it.

gonna wait for something safer ta come along.

Otherwise at this point it's just a money grab for Pfizer or Moderna.

They know there's better products coming on the horizon and they're just trying to rake in the profits while they can.

If something better comes along, many people will drop them like a rock.

Never trust anything based on purely for Profit, eh.