Vaccine is bad juju

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
trent-anderson.jpg

Canadian firefighter Trent Anderson dies after receiving first Covid vaccine dose:

He was only 39 with no underlying health issues.

Don't know which vaccine he received tho.

Maybe that's where Prowler lives (?).

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There have been a lot of issues with heart issues and there have been some attempts to block or prevent those peer reviewed studies from getting published. Darkhorse podcast has covered this.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There have been a lot of issues with heart issues and there have been some attempts to block or prevent those peer reviewed studies from getting published. Darkhorse podcast has covered this.

Yeah well I still got side effects from the vaccine.

Got the 1st dose got inflammation on my left arm and hand.

That subsided after 10 weeks.

So I thought it safe to get the 2nd.

Not so severe the 2nd time but Think my knee joints are slightly inflamed now.

There's also some side effects issues with them. They dont seem to be symptom free.

I don't wanna get a booster or any more of these shots for a while..

The antivaxxer may have some valid points.

Def shouldn't over vax with this shit if you don't need to.

Even the mainstream media said in their news reports the more shots or boosters a person gets, it increases the chances for side effects.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
At this point t if you are vaccinated it would probably be best to go about your life like normal and hope to catch a mild case of covid.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I wonder what it is doing to your white blood cell count...

Yeah who knows, eh?

No long term studies about the long term effects of these vaccines have been released yet. And if they know, they don't tell the public.

Another reason to be apprehensive about overzealous pharmaceutical companies who wanna jab everyone & everything in sight, including ones kids, pets, etc.

In a way I understand why people resist getting the vaccines, cuz big pharma will never stop pressuring governments into forcing it's citizens to get more jabs.

Once they gotta good moneymaker going for themselves they don't want the party to end. Boosters every year 6 months.

Maybe they'll manufacture these viruses themselves to keep the gravy train going.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
At least they didn't die of complications from the vaccine they were "forced" to take.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

• A Virginia couple who refused the COVID-19 shot died from the disease, leaving their four children behind.
  • Kevin and Misty Mitchem, both in their 40s, refused the COVID-19 vaccine, despite their family urging them to get the shot.
  • Kevin's mother said some of his last words to her were, "Mom, I love you, and I wish that I'd got the shot."
Please, folks - don't wish you'd got the shot while dying...

And what about people who died or suffered complications from the vaccine? You think they just might wish they didnt take it?

The fact of the matter is, each individual needs to have objective information from which to CHOSE what risks they want to take. Because either way, H....you are taking a risk.

Everyone makes thier decisions based on thier individual risk:benefit ratio. A universal mandate makes absolutely no medical sense. And since vaccinated people can still spread it just the same, there is absolutely no reason for any employers to mandate it either.

I always got my flu shot working bed side.....but we had the option to refuse the flu shot. If we refused the shot(and a few nurses and a respiratory therapist did due to allergies), we simply had to wear a mask or call off if we were sick at all. And believe me, influenza would not have been a cakewalk for our patients.

There is absolutely no reason for people to be coerced or mandated to take this vaccine and I would even bet if this wasnt being done, we would have more people vaccinated.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
251127152_412450300344474_6361673250939927953_n.jpg

My body, my choice!

So what's the issue here?

She is already making at least two poor health choices so the government should coerce or force her to get a vaccine?

So would agree with banning cigarettes and government mandates on weight and food? If you are okay with forcing the Covid vaccine there is no reason for you to oppose government intervention on the others.

So basically because shes fat and smoking, she shouldnt have medical autonomy.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
big pharma will never stop pressuring governments into forcing it's citizens to get more jabs.

I know you are stuck on this, but if big pharma tries to pressures the government, then the government just has to say "Stop trying to pressure us."

There are too many spineless people in the government - at all levels.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is worth pointing out that unvaccinated and never had covid remains, by far, the worst off. The best off are people with natural immunity who caught covid and recovered while getting vaccinated remains very effective but less so than natural immunity. Natural immunity provides protections against, at least, 28 proteins while the vaccines protect against only one protein. Yes, it is the most important protein thus why vaccines are still highly effective but vaccine protection is far less broad.

What does that mean? If a mutation happens only in the spike protein then vaccinated people loss all or much of their protection (depending upon how effective the mutation is) where as people with natural immunity still have 27 proteins their immune systems fight against. This is why so many medical professionals say get immunized but don't mask and just go on with your life. If you catch a mild secondary covid infection you will pick up those other 27 anti-bodies and thus become better protected or at least more broadly protected against future mutations.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is also very clear Fquci lied when he claimed there was no gain of function research.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I love hearing these things from front line workers. They know what the fuck is going on. I been hearing for a long time about funeral directors, they see the deaths. I've seen some vids from them talking, and this is the latest one......

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
SHE HAS TAKEN THE VAXX AND HAS SOMETHING TO SAY TO VAXXED AND THE UNVAXXED

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
PEOPLE DROPPING ALL OVER FROM 'VAXXINE' BIOWEAPON, MANY ARE CHILDREN

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So what is going on with Gavin Newsom? His last public appearance was 11 days ago when he got the Covid booster shot (which everyone is now supposed to get every 6 months) and then he just disappeared with his press office saying he had family obligations without saying any details. They even canceled his scheduled trip to Scotland for the waste of time climate conference which accomplished nothing and was just a photo op for politicians flying in on private planes.