Vaccine is bad juju

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️

Could you cite an example of a legitimate religious exemption? TIA.

k7bcp8v5udt71.png

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

There are two and Scientologists do the same. I don't like any of those three groups but the government can't violate people's religious beliefs and that is what the courts have ruled.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My aunts good friend I've known since I was lil, got them blood clots in the lungs after the jab. Perfectly fine before.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My aunts good friend I've known since I was lil, got them blood clots in the lungs after the jab. Perfectly fine before.

I took a bunch of conventional vaccines before getting the COVID jab because I think they provide some resistance to the vaccines side effects.

Just a hunch tho.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
At least they didn't die of complications from the vaccine they were "forced" to take.

• A Virginia couple who refused the COVID-19 shot died from the disease, leaving their four children behind.
  • Kevin and Misty Mitchem, both in their 40s, refused the COVID-19 vaccine, despite their family urging them to get the shot.
  • Kevin's mother said some of his last words to her were, "Mom, I love you, and I wish that I'd got the shot."
Please, folks - don't wish you'd got the shot while dying...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
At least they didn't die of complications from the vaccine they were "forced" to take.

• A Virginia couple who refused the COVID-19 shot died from the disease, leaving their four children behind.
  • Kevin and Misty Mitchem, both in their 40s, refused the COVID-19 vaccine, despite their family urging them to get the shot.
  • Kevin's mother said some of his last words to her were, "Mom, I love you, and I wish that I'd got the shot."
Please, folks - don't wish you'd got the shot while dying...
Oh fuck off with same boring rhetoric. Are you sure you’re not maxis735CP you fucking dipstick!? You’re so unBastardFactory cunt. Both you, Aidsman and exploding LotusBottom.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No adult should be forced to take any vax period.
Try registering children into School with out vaccines.
You mean without the vaccines which PREVENT disease? Those vaccines, stupid faggit? PWN3D! None of my kids had to get a flu vaccine BTW. More kids die from flu than covid.

Except that Covid strangles it's victims to death.

Nice Bioweapon China made, eh.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You mean without the vaccines which PREVENT disease? Those vaccines, stupid faggit? PWN3D! None of my kids had to get a flu vaccine BTW. More kids die from flu than covid.

The Chinese think otherwise...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The Chinese think otherwise...

In its worst form Covid destroys the lungs, heart, kidneys, stomach, brain, hands, feet, the central nervous stem to name a view.

It's be the equivalent of stubs their toe & then in the morning wakes up with lung cancer.

It doesn't make any sense.

There's no correlation between the cause & effect. That's why I think it's a Bioweapon.

Even cancer isn't that invasive & it is usu confined to be area of the body.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Its funny to me, the same people that are poking fun at people taking "a horse dewormer" are the same people that took a shot that never made it past the animal trials lol.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Colin Powell was fully vaxed and died. Yet another case where the vax was totally worthless.

Colin Powell got da wrong vaccine...Lokmeer!

He got that Pfizer junk.

If got the Moderna shot he might still be alive, eh?

All them breakthrough cases are happening with Pfizer. Piece a junk.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Colin Powell was fully vaxed and died. Yet another case where the vax was totally worthless.

He got that Pfizer junk.

Pfizer does seem to be the main culprit. Is that the one you did?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He got that Pfizer junk.

No Moderna.

It's not w/o it's problems for safety & effectiveness but it seems to work better than Pfizer.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

He got that Pfizer junk.

No Moderna.

It's not w/o it's problems for safety & effectiveness but it seems to work better than Pfizer.

Depends on your definition of "working". If you mean, in how it was working in almost killing you, then yeah lol. Thought you learned from your mistakes Joe lol.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He got that Pfizer junk.

No Moderna.

Depends on your definition of "working". If you mean, in how it was working in almost killing you, then yeah lol. Thought you learned from your mistakes Joe lol.

I'm in no rush to get their boosters tho.

If I vax again, I'm gonna choose another brand. Hopefully, other safer alternatives be available by then.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He got that Pfizer junk.

No Moderna.

I'm in no rush to get their boosters tho.

If I vax again, I'm gonna choose another brand. Hopefully, other safer alternatives be available by then.
Please get one that will shut you the fuk up!!!!!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I don't trust Big Pharma because they keep pushing the booster shots & they twisted the arm of the FDA to approve it.

However, the health authorities in Canada & Europe have stated that boosters are not needed at this time.

With huge discrepancies of information like that, Big Pharma cant be trusted. They're putting profits before people.