Vaccine is bad juju

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Push your lamestream media elsewhere Sadmin. Scare tactics to get the vax have no power here. I could post several more young adults that have died from the vax.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Michigan patients on deathbed insist to Doctor they don't have COVID:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I actually personally know nurses who work at Beaumont and know this doctor who are saying this is flat out lies and they are failing complaints about him.

One of which is an NP(nurse practitioner) who directly works with Covid patients at Beaumont who is my cousin in law.

Kinda surprised to see this here lol. I was going to post about this but decided not to.

This doctor is lying. Patients dying of Covid complications are NOT denying they have Covid. Some do deny they are dying though. Big difference.

I dont know why this doctor is lying about patients on socail media.....but it's disgusting. Stay tuned on this one, I know for fact people are failing complaints.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
242755088_10222585509161232_1152839109299357675_n.jpg

"I just want my personal freedom!"

So the bad logic here is that anyone who refuses to get the vaccine WILL die? That not getting the Covid shot is the same as jumping out of plane with no parachute?

Right. Because we went a year with no vaccine and somehow we still have a population. So clearly catching Covid is not some absolute death sentence like falling from a plane.

This is why people dont trust any of this shit. You guys are so dishonest and manipulative and dont even realize it's a big problem. These really bad comparisons that use fallacies dont help.

And the government has no place forcing any medical anything.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I'm transvaccinated

No, I'm not actually vaccinated but I identify as someone who is so libs go fuck yourselves cause this is science !

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
"Take the shot to protect grandma!!!"

You idiots......

BOMBSHELL from attorney Thomas Renz: Nearly 50k Medicare patients died soon after getting COVID shot

Thanks to a Whistleblower that came forth to Attorney Thomas Renz, the public is now seeing, for the first time ever, hard data from the largest database available in the U.S. to study the COVID-19 impact including deaths & injuries; The CMS Medicare Tracking System.

During an extraordinary speech at Clay Clark’s ReAwaken America Tour, Attorney Thomas Renz shocked the crowd of thousands in attendance and millions watching via livestream as he revealed:

That data from the Medicare Tracking System reveals that 19,400 people less than 80 years old have died within 14 days of receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine.

In addition, 28,065 people have died that are over the age of 80 within 14 days of receiving the Covid-19 vaccine.

The Total number of American Citizens that died within 14 days of receiving the COVID-19 vaccine is 48,465 according to hard data revealed in the Medicare Tracking System.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
242406138_4711937292152037_4149641886782207670_n.jpg

I just can't wrap my head around Medical Professionals, that reject Medicine.

Is that what you are calling your partisan narrative now? That's "medicine"?

Wow. Imagine before Covid, people had to go through pre med and then med school. Years and years of education. And gain and years of experience.

They even know how to read data and all that.

But now? All you gotta do is support dems/progs and read leftwing corporate media. Than you can peer review DOCTORS and nurses based on what your left bias news sources say!

The Dunning-Kruger on the left is astounding.

I really would bet that if you and your ilk get Covid you really would argue with your doctor and assume his political positions based on what treatments he/she prescribed and also assume a partisan motive.

Instead of listening to doctors and scrutinizing politics....like a rational person....you scrunitize medical professionals based on media/politics.

It's really fucking insane and sad.