Vaccine is bad juju

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This the kind of shit that pisses me off!!!!

The lethal nature of COVID cannot be denied, Blazor.

I can make people sick and kill them.
I know someone who died from it.

However...I'm inclined to think that it was still made in a lab.

Lets assume it was made in a lab, there is still a 99% survival rate. I would rather risk that than risk unknowns with the death jab. I've known folks that have died from the vax. I dont know anyone that has died from Covid.

When you say you know folks that have died of Covid..... was it Covid, or did they have preexisting conditions? Was it Covid, or the flu?

No. he really did die from COVID.

He was fine until January of this year, fell ill, went to the hospital, went into a coma and by March he was unconcious and the family decided to take him off of life support.

Sorry Joe, his family killed him, not Covid.

Oddly, at the same time, my mother in law died the same way. But it was Pneumonia. Slipped into a coma, and died.

His wife got COVID, but she didn't die.
she lost her husband tho.

He left behind 3 children and an impoverished family due to his departure.
Just like in the States, it has been devastating to families in Canada too, Blazor.

You get your second jab yet? Hypocrite!

Yeah, I did, Lokmeer.

Didn't make me sick, but kinda feel off.

Mind you, all vaccines seem to do that to me.

I didn't like the idea of having to do this every year and feeling the shits for 4 months.

I'm gonna try to resist taking the next jab altho if I have to, it may not be Pfizer or Moderna.

There ar other vaccines in testing which appear to be more effective and safer than those 2.

Longer lasting too, so the person doesn't have to get vaccinated too often.

But perhaps Big Pharma doesn't want them released to the public.

and the governments are colluding with them.

Makles sense since if a great product came out which required vaccination every 5 t 10 years instead of annually or every six months, they souldn't make a profit, eh?

Seems like a big scam to me.

I do agree with the anti-vaxxers that a person shouldn't get vaxxed too often.

I suppose the analogy is people taking too many antibiotics. Well they found out that taking too many reduced their efficacy. So if a person gets vaxxed too much, then the vaccines might become less effective too.

Been nice PWN3D!ing you buddy!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Lets assume it was made in a lab, there is still a 99% survival rate. I would rather risk that than risk unknowns with the death jab. I've known folks that have died from the vax. I dont know anyone that has died from Covid.

When you say you know folks that have died of Covid..... was it Covid, or did they have preexisting conditions? Was it Covid, or the flu?

He was fine until January of this year, fell ill, went to the hospital, went into a coma and by March he was unconcious and the family decided to take him off of life support.

Oddly, at the same time, my mother in law died the same way. But it was Pneumonia. Slipped into a coma, and died.

Just like in the States, it has been devastating to families in Canada too, Blazor.

Was he overweight? Any existing conditions?

Thats awful for his family.

Nope. He was around 50, fit and not overweight.

He was Latino tho.

And they appear to be more susceptible than. others to COVID.

Does he normally get sick often? Some folks just have bad genes and get sick a lot. Blood type does matter too.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

You get your second jab yet? Hypocrite!

Yeah, I did, Lokmeer.

Didn't make me sick, but kinda feel off.

Mind you, all vaccines seem to do that to me.

I didn't like the idea of having to do this every year and feeling the shits for 4 months.

I'm gonna try to resist taking the next jab altho if I have to, it may not be Pfizer or Moderna.

There ar other vaccines in testing which appear to be more effective and safer than those 2.

Longer lasting too, so the person doesn't have to get vaccinated too often.

But perhaps Big Pharma doesn't want them released to the public.

and the governments are colluding with them.

Makles sense since if a great product came out which required vaccination every 5 t 10 years instead of annually or every six months, they souldn't make a profit, eh?

Seems like a big scam to me.

I do agree with the anti-vaxxers that a person shouldn't get vaxxed too often.

I suppose the analogy is people taking too many antibiotics. Well they found out that taking too many reduced their efficacy. So if a person gets vaxxed too much, then the vaccines might become less effective too.

You almost died last time, and you got another one!!?? Are you trying to suicide Joe lol?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not really vaccine related, it is more of a mask issue, but it does raise a decent question about accommodations for people with disabilities. A deaf woman, who can speak and who follows what people are saying by reading lips, was thrown out of a donut store for asking the employee to remove his mask so she can read his lips.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Not really vaccine related, it is more of a mask issue, but it does raise a decent question about accommodations for people with disabilities. A deaf woman, who can speak and who follows what people are saying by reading lips, was thrown out of a donut store for asking the employee to remove his mask so she can read his lips.

I saw her video last night.

I can relate BIG time!!!!

I have a deaf ear, and these masks have SUCKED for me being able to hear people. I too read lips while I listen. I've had to ask others to repeat themselves a lot.

Seeing smiles also makes me happy.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is amazing how this administration can just lie and lie and lie every day and none of the left wing MSM ever calls them on it. White House spokes person Psaki claims it is ok that the Biden administration doesn't require illegal alien invaders who Biden is buying into red states and swing states because... Wait for it... "The migrants are only visiting so they don't need to be vaccinated."

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
c7fe680ce407b6d5.png

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Here ya go @Dove , this is the video that got released last night by Project Veritas, the one I mentioned earlier.

I saw this.

I know for fact a lot of adverse events from Pfizer are not being reported.....this is not the first person who works in a patient care position(nurses and doctors) I've heard say this. And it's always the Pfizer vaccine.

People in power are definately profiting from the Pfizer shot.

I'm not saying it's some big conspiracy, or that it's a plot to harm people for some nefarious larger agenda, but the politicains who have been bought by corporatists are definately pushing this one for a reason that is not OUR benefit. Reasons that are not even medical.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

People are definately dying from covid complications but the vast majority are those with underlying health issues and the elderly.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hell, I bet it will be within 2 or 3!!!

...it will be.

A doctor has already said it. Because all the mice died in 2 months, human life equivalent is less than 3 years. Thats why some of the big airlines already have a contingency plan in place, to have their vaxxed pilots replaced in 3 years, no shit.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
New Study Shows 1 in 1000 Develop Heart Inflammation After Covid Vaccination; Myocarditis and Other Related Heart Conditions Have Increased Death Rate Within 5 Years

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Now righties are assaulting health care providers. The US has lost its way. These are the end times for you, my friends.

First of all, it's not "righties", second I saw left wing mobs assault all kinds of innocent people over the span of months and you guys didnt care until an innocent person defended himself.

Also this is the problem

"London’s story is a familiar one for health officials across the nation as the COVID-19 pandemic rages on in its second year. Health officials tasked with protecting residents from a
are increasingly finding themselves making life-or-death decisions about their own safety."

Maybe they should untask themselves because other adults do not need their health protected. That is not what the government is for. It's for protecting rights. Every issue we have is directly a result of the government over reaching. It's what you would call blowback.

It's not safe putting masks on children in school.....clearly you guys just want people to shut up and do what the government says even if it harms children.

Maybe normalizing political violence was a mistake, it's not magically okay for the left no matter how much you want it to be. This is tame in comparison.

I wonder where doxxing and harrassing people who are venting online will lead? Probably no where good.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have reviewed the latest covid hospitalization data and 97.5% of those hospitalized had comorbidities. Anyone with a co-morbidity should get the vaccination, for sure, the rest? Well... Look at the actual numbers.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Michigan patients on deathbed insist to Doctor they don't have COVID:

They definitely werent treated with ivermectin, aspirin, and monoclonal antibodies or most of em would have lived. Its murder to deny these treatments. Of course you libs love murder for optics, josephine.