Vaccine is bad juju

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Should this be allowed? A Florida company which owns and manages apartments for rent has sent letters to its thousands of renters saying that they had two weeks to show proof of vaccination or they would be evicted.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Should this be allowed? A Florida company which owns and manages apartments for rent has sent letters to its thousands of renters saying that they had two weeks to show proof of vaccination or they would be evicted.

Personally, I think a private property owner should be free to eject you for any reason they want. Literally. any. reason. I do support 30 or 60 day notices though.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is just evil. Regeneon is an FBA approved treatment for covid (though it is an emergency approval) which has been proven to be highly effective in treating covid. There is no shortage or the monoclonal antibody treatment but Biden wants to restrict access to the expensive treatment but only for Republican states. Although left wing media loves to lie and claim it is Trump supporters dying of covid the reality is black people make up half of all deaths due to very low vaccination rates and extremely high rates of obesity, diabetes, heart conditions, and other life style conditions. So, in effect, Biden is killing black people while playing political games demanding Republican governors endorse and enforce Biden's illegal and unconstitutional mandates.

It is clearly retribution for these governors suing Biden for breaking the constitution. Remember that next time Democrats lie and claim to care about black people because they don't.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
241752485_412267323597383_6046070053793545746_n.jpg

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
This is just evil. Regeneon is an FBA approved treatment for covid (though it is an emergency approval) which has been proven to be highly effective in treating covid. There is no shortage or the monoclonal antibody treatment but Biden wants to restrict access to the expensive treatment but only for Republican states. Although left wing media loves to lie and claim it is Trump supporters dying of covid the reality is black people make up half of all deaths due to very low vaccination rates and extremely high rates of obesity, diabetes, heart conditions, and other life style conditions. So, in effect, Biden is killing black people while playing political games demanding Republican governors endorse and enforce Biden's illegal and unconstitutional mandates.

It is clearly retribution for these governors suing Biden for breaking the constitution. Remember that next time Democrats lie and claim to care about black people because they don't.

LOL@Breitbart GTFO

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

LOL@Breitbart GTFO

This is why you will always remain ignorant. I will read news from both the left and the right where as you never leave your echo chamber. Hell, you won't even discuss factually true evidence and instead will just attack the source and avoid the topic.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

LOL@Breitbart GTFO

This is why you will always remain ignorant. I will read news from both the left and the right where as you never leave your echo chamber. Hell, you won't even discuss factually true evidence and instead will just attack the source and avoid the topic.

He doesnt even get information about OUR positions from us. He gets that from his echo chambers as well.

My favorite is when he tries to make fun of US over some dumb shit his leftarded media told him that isnt even true. But at the same time, it's scary because they wont engage with people but they'll believe what the elites want him to believe. Their side is malleable and violent and wont communicate with anyone they have villanized

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We have mask mandates in Illinois again. I walked right in to Scheels this morning without a mask and was happy to see about 1/2 of the others werent masked either. FREEDOM!!!!!!!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
We have mask mandates in Illinois again. I walked right in to Scheels this morning without a mask and was happy to see about 1/2 of the others werent masked either. FREEDOM!!!!!!!

FUCK them masks!!!! Im not going back to worthless pieces of shit! I like FREE AIR!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Conservatives blaming libs, for being pandemically retarded.

5qzKCgQ.png

Pwning libs by Kool Aid suicide.

I hope all the partisans die from Covid or vaccine complications. It will save us a civil war and destroyed country.

You are all next level psychopaths who would destroy the entire planet before admitting the "team" you chose to align with is making harmful choices and ruining lives.

For the sake of my kids and grandkids....I hope at least you all get so disabled you cant vote anymore.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
1632182960031.jpg

White flags are seen on the National Mall on Sept. 18, honoring Americans who have lost their lives to COVID-19 epidemic.

Lol what a media lapdog you are. Lick the bowl clean bitch lol.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BLM wants vaccine mandates not to apply to black people. Also, the restaurant asks for proof of vaccination from all customers per state law so as usual BLM does nothing but lie.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Vax bad

'I think it was from misinformation:' Nurse who died from COVID wouldn't get vaccine, brother says
CNNWire
By Dan Simon and Theresa Waldrop, CNN

"How could this happen, she was very youtube and social media savvy?"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Vax bad

'I think it was from misinformation:' Nurse who died from COVID wouldn't get vaccine, brother says
CNNWire
By Dan Simon and Theresa Waldrop, CNN

"How could this happen, she was very youtube and social media savvy?"

Nurses are refusing the vaccine because adverse events are not all being reported.

We are experiencing a nursing shortage that will only get worse.

Pushing Pfizer and unessesary boosters while failing to report during stage 3 trials is a huge mistake but by all means.....echo your assigned narrative.

You guys should demand Pfizer pay you for your relentless marketing. You are daily proof that corporate interests run the country.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lap it up lapdog!!! Be a good lil bitch!

While those of us with brains, saw how the FDA just said NO to boosters!!!!! KA-PAWNED!!!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Y'all watch the Project Veritas video released last night? Federal Medical Doctor Whistleblower.