Vaccine is bad juju

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So I talked to my son in law and if he's forced to vax, he will get the Moderna. The reason is that he's personally seen fewer bad reactions from it than the others.

To be fair that's only because fewer people have gotten that one.

Why wouldnt he get J&J? It's the best one. Really everyone needs to say NO until the government backs off.

I know I refuse to show any proof that I'm vaccinated. Shits gone too far and it's no ones fucking business.
You actually bring up an excellent point. However, he's just like any other human and is basing this on what he's seen with his own two eyes. He cant follow "the science" because there's no real solid data available to doctors because all the info is suppressed. He told me that some maternity ward in new york is basically closed because all the nurses refused the vax and quit.

Well J&J is more conventional except that conventional vaccines use live attenuated (control amounts of the live virus) or a killed virus.....this is a viral vector shot that uses a disabled adenovirus. Meaning it's not even a Corona virus, BUT its exposing your immune system to what it THINKS is the Corona virus that causes Covid 19.

Its excellent. It's very effective....I have seen data on it. My doctor has seen data on it. Its showing better protection against variants. It's one major issue is a risk of blood clots, which is very very low.

And unless you are high risk or immune compromised.....you dont need any boosters no matter what the stupid media says. The shit being reported is to fear monger and help pharma companies profit. Regardless of what the lefties screech....its not honoring the science.

Ask him about the J&J. Honestly he should get vaccinated since he I have working directly with sick people. Did he have Covid? If so he has natural immunity.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So I talked to my son in law and if he's forced to vax, he will get the Moderna. The reason is that he's personally seen fewer bad reactions from it than the others.

Why wouldnt he get J&J? It's the best one. Really everyone needs to say NO until the government backs off.

I know I refuse to show any proof that I'm vaccinated. Shits gone too far and it's no ones fucking business.
You actually bring up an excellent point. However, he's just like any other human and is basing this on what he's seen with his own two eyes. He cant follow "the science" because there's no real solid data available to doctors because all the info is suppressed. He told me that some maternity ward in new york is basically closed because all the nurses refused the vax and quit.

Well J&J is more conventional except that conventional vaccines use live attenuated (control amounts of the live virus) or a killed virus.....this is a viral vector shot that uses a disabled adenovirus. Meaning it's not even a Corona virus, BUT its exposing your immune system to what it THINKS is the Corona virus that causes Covid 19.

Its excellent. It's very effective....I have seen data on it. My doctor has seen data on it. Its showing better protection against variants. It's one major issue is a risk of blood clots, which is very very low.

And unless you are high risk or immune compromised.....you dont need any boosters no matter what the stupid media says. The shit being reported is to fear monger and help pharma companies profit. Regardless of what the lefties screech....its not honoring the science.

Ask him about the J&J. Honestly he should get vaccinated since he I have working directly with sick people. Did he have Covid? If so he has natural immunity.
He's looking at it in an entirely different manner than you and your doctor. He's looking at it as a waste of his time, especially at his age and his previous verified covid positive test when he was sick. The bene's of immunity are moot because he already has superior natural immunity. Its like anything else. Theres a bit different opinion depending on the situation.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He's looking at it in an entirely different manner than you and your doctor. He's looking at it as a waste of his time, especially at his age and his previous verified covid positive test when he was sick. The bene's of immunity are moot because he already has superior natural immunity. Its like anything else. Theres a bit different opinion depending on the situation.

The science is in favor of natural immunity....nothing wrong with that. My doctor agrees as well.

I had Covid, but I also take care of my high risk mother......so we all got it. And we dont know if Squish has some underlying issue that just hasnt show itself yet....so our vaccine status cocoons her.

And I'm not sending her to school with all this bullshit. Shes home schooled. 3 days a week. Shes already more advanced with reading and writing lol. To be fair I've been "honeschooling" her all her life anyway. All my girls were above grade level reading/writing.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The science is in favor of natural immunity....nothing wrong with that. My doctor agrees as well.

I had Covid, but I also take care of my high risk mother......so we all got it. And we dont know if Squish has some underlying issue that just hasnt show itself yet....so our vaccine status cocoons her.

And I'm not sending her to school with all this bullshit. Shes home schooled. 3 days a week. Shes already more advanced with reading and writing lol. To be fair I've been "honeschooling" her all her life anyway. All my girls were above grade level reading/writing.
All of that is what should be viewed as priceless in America. You have made the BEST choice for YOUR family. I respect that!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

All of that is what should be viewed as priceless in America. You have made the BEST choice for YOUR family. I respect that!

My oldest graduates this year, and my 16 year old is doing alternative high school. They both think thier baby sister is better off NOT going to public school. That says a lot to me.

We have Squish in martial arts and I found a mom group with other "alternative education" parents who are NOT Pentecostal types or Duggard fundamentalists. So I'm excited about the year. We are gonna start doing a lot of outings(educational outings ♡)

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

My oldest graduates this year, and my 16 year old is doing alternative high school. They both think thier baby sister is better off NOT going to public school. That says a lot to me.

We have Squish in martial arts and I found a mom group with other "alternative education" parents who are NOT Pentecostal types or Duggard fundamentalists. So I'm excited about the year. We are gonna start doing a lot of outings(educational outings ♡)
What martial arts style did you finally decide upon?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Shes doing some very basic Taekwando and kick boxing. :D he said as she grows older she can start choosing different styles, I guess much of the basics are like the same foundationally. So she will be getting a good grasp of martail arts that she can build on.

Its SO fucking cute. The outfit. The ponytail. The cheeks. The warrior face :D

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Shes doing some very basic Taekwando and kick boxing. :D he said as she grows older she can start choosing different styles, I guess much of the basics are like the same foundationally. So she will be getting a good grasp of martail arts that she can build on.

It's sooo cute Dovey...until someone loses an eye. ;-)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's sooo cute...until someone loses an eye. ;-)

Depending on who that is, it could be cuter lol

We went with martail arts for the discipline, the fitness, the focus and self control. All good stuff.

The ability to defend herself when shes going out in the world? Even better. I had my older ones in kick boxing for years.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

We went with martail arts for the discipline, the fitness, the focus and self control. All good stuff.

The ability to defend herself when shes going out in the world? Even better. I had my older ones in kick boxing for years.

I hope it isn't preparing her to join the Miitary.
It's too damn dangrous these days.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Taekwondo is cool for kids, particularly flexibility. Kick Boxing is a much more practical self defence. Good stuff. Try her on Krav Maga if you are able at some stage. It’s really good against weapon attacks. There are more and more children classes going around these days too.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I hope it isn't preparing her to join the Miitary.
It's too damn dangrous these days.

NOPE.

The sad thing is, my oldest daughters dads family is a military family....meaning a lot of them were in the military and served.

Her dad's brother joined right before 9/11 happened. Me and her dad were married on 9/15....so it happened days before we got married. And he was able to be the best man before being deployed.

My daughter was very interested in serving as well......but with everything going on, shes just going into nursing. It's another thing she really wants. To be a nurse anesthetist.

I'm very VERY relieved she decided against the military. I always said I would support my daughters in whatever they chose to do with their lives. But that would have eaten me.

There is still time for her to flip on this one....but I really dont think she will.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Taekwondo is cool for kids, particularly flexibility. Kick Boxing is a much more practical self defence. Good stuff. Try her on Krav Maga if you are able at some stage. It’s really good against weapon attacks. There are more and more children classes going around these days too.

Yep we talked about this one! Same guy also teaches this.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Yep we talked about this one! Same guy also teaches this.
Really? I’d be teaching her Krav over most martial arts. It’s street-wise and deadly. The ultimate self-defence!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Have him get a religious exemption.

Or have him band together with the other nurses and walk off.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Bingo, if hes had it, hes immune. He will be worse off getting the shot.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
b932e1e8a16585ce.jpg

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
"My niece had her second child last month and throughout her pregnancy she resisted being vaccinated. A month before the baby was born she was told that she would need a cesarean section and the hospital and doctors insisted that they would not allow her into the hospital unless she had the jab.

With such pressure, and the worry of her baby's health, she felt forced to comply and take the COVID shot. Now the baby is in hospital, has uncontrollable intermittent 'jitters' that are worsening and needs a brain scan as they cannot fathom what is causing this

Every test that has been done has come back negative so they are being transferred to the Great Ormond Street hospital to do further investigations."

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Corona virus that causes Covid 19 IS natural. What their fucked up "research" was/is.....is taking it from bats(bats carry it natural) and getting it to "jump" from bat to human.

So yeah there is that!

And keep in mind, the J&J shot is not the Mrna.

And yes....the Pfizer/Moderna is causing variants.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"My niece had her second child last month and throughout her pregnancy she resisted being vaccinated. A month before the baby was born she was told that she would need a cesarean section and the hospital and doctors insisted that they would not allow her into the hospital unless she had the jab.

With such pressure, and the worry of her baby's health, she felt forced to comply and take the COVID shot. Now the baby is in hospital, has uncontrollable intermittent 'jitters' that are worsening and needs a brain scan as they cannot fathom what is causing this

Every test that has been done has come back negative so they are being transferred to the Great Ormond Street hospital to do further investigations."

Are you 100% sure that's the correct story for that video? Because that looks like neonatal abstinence syndrome(drug withdrawal) :(

That's sad either way. I have no idea why they are vaccinating pregnant women without the long term research.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Are you 100% sure that's the correct story for that video? Because that looks like neonatal abstinence syndrome(drug withdrawal) :(

That's sad either way. I have no idea why they are vaccinating pregnant women without the long term research.

I wondered that also. I'll tell you this tho, my daughter aint taking this vax until she's done having kids!!!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

It is.

And I believe it, because of all the other folks that have had neurological issues from that crap, also have the uncontrollable shakes like that.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

None of you have the courage of your typed convictions. Typical.
Well cunt, he's got a medical degree and children to support. Me? I've got many more AR-15's and ammo to purchase for my descendants. Still, I've held out much longer than you retarded sheep who willingly took a vaccine that doesnt even work!!!! Oh yea, and I shop without a mask even though its a mandate! FUK OFF! PWN3D!

Yeah, it doesn't work. Interesting because I haven't gotten sick and you have.

DUMB FUCK!
You stupid whore, I got sick in March of 2020. Pay attention, dolt!

You don't matter to me, you ball sucking faggot. Therefore, I don't pay attention to you.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well cunt, he's got a medical degree and children to support. Me? I've got many more AR-15's and ammo to purchase for my descendants. Still, I've held out much longer than you retarded sheep who willingly took a vaccine that doesnt even work!!!! Oh yea, and I shop without a mask even though its a mandate! FUK OFF! PWN3D!

DUMB FUCK!

You don't matter to me, you ball sucking faggot. Therefore, I don't pay attention to you.
Thanks tramp. Thats real important! NOT!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Well cunt, he's got a medical degree and children to support. Me? I've got many more AR-15's and ammo to purchase for my descendants. Still, I've held out much longer than you retarded sheep who willingly took a vaccine that doesnt even work!!!! Oh yea, and I shop without a mask even though its a mandate! FUK OFF!
Go PWN3D!

DUMB FUCK!

go gobble 5 more dicks, chop chop

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well cunt, he's got a medical degree and children to support. Me? I've got many more AR-15's and ammo to purchase for my descendants. Still, I've held out much longer than you retarded sheep who willingly took a vaccine that doesnt even work!!!! Oh yea, and I shop without a mask even though its a mandate! FUK OFF!
Go PWN3D!

DUMB FUCK!

go gobble 5 more dicks, chop chop
Get back in the rape dumpster, whore.