Vaccine is bad juju

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
i thinking i might go for the jab..

they'll make me take the Az.

Dont do it my Confederate Aussie Sister!!!!

I saw two mice talking the other day, one asked the other "you get the vax yet?"

Wanna know what the other mouse said!? "nah they aint done testing it on the humans yet"

Why do you want to control what other people decide to do?
It’s not about control per se, but rather educating the sheeple.

Telling people what to do is controlling behavior. She is more than capable of making an informed decision. She should listen to bozos on the internet instead of her own physician?
Correction...he’s advising sheeple what to do, big difference! She is capable. Qualified people on the internet with science degrees...another big difference.

1 out of 3...that’s a 33.34 failure rate Lily!
You got to keep them educated...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I saw two mice talking the other day, one asked the other "you get the vax yet?"

Wanna know what the other mouse said!? "nah they aint done testing it on the humans yet"

Telling people what to do is controlling behavior. She is more than capable of making an informed decision. She should listen to bozos on the internet instead of her own physician?
Correction...he’s advising sheeple what to do, big difference! She is capable. Qualified people on the internet with science degrees...another big difference.

He's not qualified.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

He's not qualified.
I am and I vouch for Blazor because he does his research.
Why do liberal women always go the “controlling” route!? Lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He's not qualified.

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.

The person that talks about "controlling" the most is Dove. So, you're wrong on that too. Telling someone what they should do is controlling behavior.

First, it's none of his business to talk her out of a decision she's already made. She has a physician that knows her medical history, not some dude from Virginia that spends 80% of his time posting about the Confederacy, FFS.

Now, if she decides to listen to Blazor, that's her business and I won't try to talk her out of it either. I will SMH though.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

He's not qualified.

The person that talks about "controlling" the most is Dove. So, you're wrong on that too. Telling someone what they should do is controlling behavior.

First, it's none of his business to talk her out of a decision she's already made. She has a physician that knows her medical history, not some dude from Georgia that spends 80% of his time posting about the Confederacy, FFS.

Now, if she decides to listen to Blazor, that's her business and I won't try to talk her out of it either. I will SMH though.
images

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The Chimpanzee vectors in the vaccines is a bit shitty. All those Chimpanzees being put through pain, all for vaccines that don’t entirely work! Such a crime against an animal that shares 98.8% DNA with us. A crying shame...

It's gone from 3% to 1.2 %... I'm definitely not taking it then. I didn't know faux science went that route.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

The Chimpanzee vectors in the vaccines is a bit shitty. All those Chimpanzees being put through pain, all for vaccines that don’t entirely work! Such a crime against an animal that shares 98.8% DNA with us. A crying shame...

It's gone from 3% to 1.2 %... I'm definitely not taking it then. I didn't know faux science went that route.
Unfortunately it does. I had to do extra research because about 10 years ago I contracted the mammalian meat allergy, so I basically wanted to know what the hell was in the vaccines, particularly since the virus is thought to have come from bats. Anaphylactic reactions are happening all over the world from the vaccines, and it’s very concerning.

As far as the experimentation on animals go...I’m disgusted by it. Experiment on those willing to take the risk, but don’t destroy an animal’s life just so they can create a vaccine that doesn’t completely work.

I think the libtards need to raise their hands and be the guinea pigs here. LotusBottom could be an ideal candidate for example...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He's not qualified.

First, it's none of his business to talk her out of a decision she's already made. She has a physician that knows her medical history, not some dude from Virginia that spends 80% of his time posting about the Confederacy, FFS.

DUMB CUNT, GO GET RAPED BY A PACK OF WILD RABID NIGGERS!!! DOOOO IIIIT NOOOOOWWWWWW!!!! LMFAO!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Do I look like a Democrat?

Do I look like Joe Biden?

Do I look like a Libtard?

NO!!!!

Im a fucking Libertarian!!!! As in, you do you, so long as you dont hurt anyone!

Im simply offering advice. As I have been in this whole fucking thread! Because the media wont do it!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Thanks @Breakfall !!! I've done SO much research into this shit. At least 1-2 hours a day since last year! I see shit the sheeple dont! This thread only contains HALF of what I see! If that!

I dont want anyone to die from this experimental gene therapy. Those that are dying from it, and getting adverse effects, are those that are not informed. Im doing my duty!!! As a MAN!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He's not qualified.

It's really amazing isnt it?

I'm guessing pampered sheltered lives. Not enough experience with real diversity. Lack of emotional/mental maturity. Used to getting their way. Inability to emphasize. Poor boundaries. So on.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Unfortunately it does. I had to do extra research because about 10 years ago I contracted the mammalian meat allergy, so I basically wanted to know what the hell was in the vaccines, particularly since the virus is thought to have come from bats. Anaphylactic reactions are happening all over the world from the vaccines, and it’s very concerning.

As far as the experimentation on animals go...I’m disgusted by it. Experiment on those willing to take the risk, but don’t destroy an animal’s life just so they can create a vaccine that doesn’t completely work.

I think the libtards need to raise their hands and be the guinea pigs here. LotusBottom could be an ideal candidate for example...

I'm actually okay with animal experiments on IMPORTANT things like medical advancements.

But stupid ass shit like make up and products? No. I go cruelty free.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Thanks @Breakfall !!! I've done SO much research into this shit. At least 1-2 hours a day since last year! I see shit the sheeple dont! This thread only contains HALF of what I see! If that!

I dont want anyone to die from this experimental gene therapy. Those that are dying from it, and getting adverse effects, are those that are not informed. Im doing my duty!!! As a MAN!!!

It's not experimental. (I thought it was ). The scientist who came up with AstraZeneca had invented it years ago...and they can alter it in flash to keep up with the new strains

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's not experimental. (I thought it was ). The scientist who came up with AstraZeneca had invented it years ago...and they can alter it in flash to keep up with the new strains

It's been in the works since SARS. Like 2005.

Mrna technology goes beyond vaccines as well into cancer treatment. It's actually exciting.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

NO!!!!

Im a fucking Libertarian!!!! As in, you do you, so long as you dont hurt anyone!

Im simply offering advice. As I have been in this whole fucking thread! Because the media wont do it!

You look like you're spazzing out.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

NO!!!!

And you look like you need some Johnson and Johnson, but not the vax kind lol.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

NO!!!!

And you look like you need some Johnson and Johnson, but not the vax kind lol.

Man, that was HIlarious.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So I talked to my son in law and if he's forced to vax, he will get the Moderna. The reason is that he's personally seen fewer bad reactions from it than the others.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

He's not qualified.

DUMB CUNT, GO GET RAPED BY A PACK OF WILD RABID NIGGERS!!! DOOOO IIIIT NOOOOOWWWWWW!!!! LMFAO!
lol..@ you wishing a good time upon her

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So I talked to my son in law and if he's forced to vax, he will get the Moderna. The reason is that he's personally seen fewer bad reactions from it than the others.

None of you have the courage of your typed convictions. Typical.
Well cunt, he's got a medical degree and children to support. Me? I've got many more AR-15's and ammo to purchase for my descendants. Still, I've held out much longer than you retarded sheep who willingly took a vaccine that doesnt even work!!!! Oh yea, and I shop without a mask even though its a mandate! FUK OFF! PWN3D!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

To be fair that's only because fewer people have gotten that one.

Why wouldnt he get J&J? It's the best one. Really everyone needs to say NO until the government backs off.

I know I refuse to show any proof that I'm vaccinated. Shits gone too far and it's no ones fucking business.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Well cunt, he's got a medical degree and children to support. Me? I've got many more AR-15's and ammo to purchase for my descendants. Still, I've held out much longer than you retarded sheep who willingly took a vaccine that doesnt even work!!!! Oh yea, and I shop without a mask even though its a mandate! FUK OFF! PWN3D!

Yeah, it doesn't work. Interesting because I haven't gotten sick and you have.

DUMB FUCK!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

To be fair that's only because fewer people have gotten that one.

Why wouldnt he get J&J? It's the best one. Really everyone needs to say NO until the government backs off.

I know I refuse to show any proof that I'm vaccinated. Shits gone too far and it's no ones fucking business.
You actually bring up an excellent point. However, he's just like any other human and is basing this on what he's seen with his own two eyes. He cant follow "the science" because there's no real solid data available to doctors because all the info is suppressed. He told me that some maternity ward in new york is basically closed because all the nurses refused the vax and quit.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah, it doesn't work. Interesting because I haven't gotten sick and you have.

DUMB FUCK!
You stupid whore, I got sick in March of 2020. Pay attention, dolt!