Vaccine is bad juju

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So I talked to my son in law and if he's forced to vax, he will get the Moderna. The reason is that he's personally seen fewer bad reactions from it than the others.

None of you have the courage of your typed convictions. Typical.
Well cunt, he's got a medical degree and children to support. Me? I've got many more AR-15's and ammo to purchase for my descendants. Still, I've held out much longer than you retarded sheep who willingly took a vaccine that doesnt even work!!!! Oh yea, and I shop without a mask even though its a mandate! FUK OFF!
Go PWN3D!

Yeah, it doesn't work. Interesting because I haven't gotten sick and you have.

DUMB FUCK!
You stupid whore, I got sick in March of 2020. Pay attention, dolt!

You don't matter to me, you ball sucking faggot. Therefore, I don't pay attention to you.
Thanks tramp. Thats real important! NOT!

go gobble 5 more dicks, chop chop
Get back in the rape dumpster, whore.

Get back in your circle, Mr. Bukkake

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So I talked to my son in law and if he's forced to vax, he will get the Moderna. The reason is that he's personally seen fewer bad reactions from it than the others.

None of you have the courage of your typed convictions. Typical.
Well cunt, he's got a medical degree and children to support. Me? I've got many more AR-15's and ammo to purchase for my descendants. Still, I've held out much longer than you retarded sheep who willingly took a vaccine that doesnt even work!!!! Oh yea, and I shop without a mask even though its a mandate! FUK OFF!
Go PWN3D!

Yeah, it doesn't work. Interesting because I haven't gotten sick and you have.

DUMB FUCK!
You stupid whore, I got sick in March of 2020. Pay attention, dolt!

You don't matter to me, you ball sucking faggot. Therefore, I don't pay attention to you.
Thanks tramp. Thats real important! NOT!

go gobble 5 more dicks, chop chop
Get back in the rape dumpster, whore.

Get back in your circle, Mr. Bukkake
Are we scheduled to squirt all over you today, whore? I thought that was next Monday? :Popcorn:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
b932e1e8a16585ce.jpg

The original PCR test for covid, which has been discontinued in the US for around the last six months, could not differentiate between Covid and the flu. So all of them got called covid. The speculation of why Biden-Harris doesn't want to accept natural immunity as a substitute for vaccination is because then there would be 30,000,000 whome they told had covid many of whom actually had the flu instead of covid.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
^^^^ my bad, first bit about Trump, but the real important part is the Covid crap, especially the girl at the end.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

TMI I know, but I always have either a very short or very long period after a vaccine.

The Covid shot could have blew out my uterus and I would have considered that a bonus... so this isnt really something I find a problem lol

I had no weird cycle after this particular vaccine. I always do after a flu shot. That's just me.

Anything can throw off a cycle and people are hyper aware of themselves right now.