Vaccine is bad juju

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lap it up lapdog!!! Be a good lil bitch!

While those of us with brains, saw how the FDA just said NO to boosters!!!!! KA-PAWNED!!!

Boosters are completely unnecessary for people who are not high risk.

This is entirely about Pfizer making money. Notice it's not refusal to get vaccinated.....its refusal to take Pfizer, but that's not how its addressed. You get labeled "anti vax" hella quick if you say anything against PFIZER.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Y'all watch the Project Veritas video released last night? Federal Medical Doctor Whistleblower.

Yeah it's not new. Even my husband is seeing more cases of myocarditis and blood clots. Strokes even. And they are not getting reported like they are supposed to.

So the data is unreliable.

Which doesnt matter.....because its politics and corporate interests running the show. The vaccine is being treated like it's a done deal and we have all the info we need.

We may as well have universal healthcare. Every reason we have against it I'd already happening anyway. The government and wealthy elites are calling all the shots anyway. Even down to a narc database that measures how "vulnerable" to addiction people are and if your algorithm score dictates.....you wont get humane medical care. You'll be treated like a criminal.

So it's already revolting government ran medical care as it is.

The days of real medical science advances are over and now it's all about profit and politics. Just how the left has always wanted it. People need to shut up and take their partisan "care" and stop thinking they have autonomy or dignity.

People who vote for dem/prog and read corporate media now know way more than any dumb doctors or nurses. They got media infotainment that says what "scientists" say. They even know way more about PPE as well.

I honestly wish THOSE people wouldnt burden doctors and nurses who are clearly ignorant and instead drive to CNN or Salon or Huffpost for medical care. But alas....we have to all suffer the consequences of their brainwashed, hate fueled partisan fuckwadery

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Too bad that vax doesnt work. It would be nice if we had a vax that didnt require all the precautions of not having one at all.

I think COVID is a biological weapon, Lokmeer. It was bioengineered to infect & kill people, eh? And China released it ta bring down yer St Trump, Bud.

All the more reason you & yer QANON friends should avoid & fear it, eh.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Too bad that vax doesnt work. It would be nice if we had a vax that didnt require all the precautions of not having one at all.

I think COVID is a biological weapon, Lokmeer. It was bioengineered to infect & kill people, eh? And China released it ta bring down yer St Trump, Bud.

Lokmar isnt a Qanon believer, Joe.

Qanon was probably a CIA endeavor to provide a valid way to dismiss any valid objections to bad government. Like calling vaccine passports "more Q bullshit" even though we see exactly that.

Qanon is a great way to dismiss anything that contradicts an official narrative. Even doctors can be labeled Q and dismissed.

Q would have been doxxed by now if they/he/she were just regular ass trolls.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Qanon was probably a CIA endeavor to provide a valid way to dismiss any valid objections to bad government. Like calling vaccine passports "more Q bullshit" even though we see exactly that.

Qanon is a great way to dismiss anything that contradicts an official narrative. Even doctors can be labeled Q and dismissed.

Whatever, Dovey.

I just figgered that COVID is a Bioweapon cuz the Official Explanation does not make sense. As Spock sez, "Where physical laws do not exist, there can be no reality."

The Pandemic is the 911 event of our time. Real & lethal but still a hoax which ushered in huge amounts of profiteering by Big Pharma & to enrich their shareholders and investors.

I would never try to profit from a Pandemic because like those who did from 911, it's blood money & like Judas a person can never live with their conscience after that.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Whatever, Dovey.

I just figgered that COVID is a Bioweapon cuz the Official Explanation does not make sense. As Spock sez, "Where physical laws do not exist, there can be no reality."

The Pandemic is the 911 event of our time. Real & lethal but still a hoax which ushered in huge amounts of profiteering by Big Pharma & to enrich their shareholders and investors.

I would never try to profit from a Pandemic because like those who did from 911, it's blood money.

Pretty much but be careful with that Qanon thing because a heavy conspiracy theory is very useful way to manipulate people.

Our government has done some very very bad shit. Conspiracies help them avoid accountability.

People still think MK Ultra was a conspiracy.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Whatever, Dovey.

I would never try to profit from a Pandemic because like those who did from 911, it's blood money.

Pretty much but be careful with that Qanon thing because a heavy conspiracy theory is very useful way to manipulate people.

Our government has done some very very bad shit. Conspiracies help them avoid accountability.

I dunno.

Either way, Left or Right, America is going pretty crazy these days.

Seems either side would rather destroy their own country than let the other enjoy its benefits.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Whatever, Dovey.

I dunno.

Either way, Left or Right, America is going pretty crazy these days.

Seems either side would rather destroy their own country than let the other enjoy its benefits.

It's not really left and right.

It's people hell bent on destroying the country and people trying to stop the country from being destroyed.

It just so happens most of the die hards helping destroy the country are dems/progs who just label everyone who opposes even a fraction of their narrative "right wing". So arguing the labels is a waste. A lot of "right wing extremists" were actually democrat voters who asked questions.

At this point it's the monoparty establishment(the left) and everyone else(right wing extremists).

Blows my mind that Bush can come out, call Americans extremists (being the Patriot Act prick).....and it gets applauded and gushed over. Scary and sad.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Soooo..... which one made you feel the worst, the covid, or the vax?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Here ya go @Dove , this is the video that got released last night by Project Veritas, the one I mentioned earlier.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

We should nuke China! I hear they already got troops in Vancouver so the missiles should get there quick!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Hey wait right there! I'ma Qanon Jew!!! Oi Vey!!!!! :LOL3:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This the kind of shit that pisses me off!!!!

The lethal nature of COVID cannot be denied, Blazor.

It can make people sick and kill them.
I know someone who died from it.

However...I'm inclined to think that it was still made in a lab.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I can make people sick and kill them.

Lets assume it was made in a lab, there is still a 99% survival rate. I would rather risk that than risk unknowns with the death jab. I've known folks that have died from the vax. I dont know anyone that has died from Covid.

When you say you know folks that have died of Covid..... was it Covid, or did they have preexisting conditions? Was it Covid, or the flu?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
No difference!!!!!

422950b7da20142e.png

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lets assume it was made in a lab, there is still a 99% survival rate. I would rather risk that than risk unknowns with the death jab. I've known folks that have died from the vax. I dont know anyone that has died from Covid.

When you say you know folks that have died of Covid..... was it Covid, or did they have preexisting conditions? Was it Covid, or the flu?

No. he really did die from COVID.

He was fine until January of this year, fell ill, went to the hospital, went into a coma and by March he was unconcious and the family decided to take him off of life support.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wonder what the people all fucked up and dying from the jab think when they're in the hopsickle? Prolly "I wish I didnt get that fukin vaccine!"

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

He was fine until January of this year, fell ill, went to the hospital, went into a coma and by March he was unconcious and the family decided to take him off of life support.

Sorry Joe, his family killed him, not Covid.

Oddly, at the same time, my mother in law died the same way. But it was Pneumonia. Slipped into a coma, and died.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Wonder what the people all fucked up and dying from the jab think when they're in the hopsickle? Prolly "I wish I didnt get that fukin vaccine!"

They actually are!

Unless they still a sheep, and still suggest others jab away, til they die.

The vaxxers are going down faster than Admin on a Saturday night!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oddly, at the same time, my mother in law died the same way. But it was Pneumonia. Slipped into a coma, and died.

His wife got COVID, but she didn't die.
she lost her husband tho.

He left behind 3 children and an impoverished family due to his departure.
Just like in the States, it has been devastating to families in Canada too, Blazor.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Just like in the States, it has been devastating to families in Canada too, Blazor.

You get your second jab yet? Hypocrite!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Was he overweight? Any existing conditions?

Thats awful for his family.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I dont think he will, first one almost killed him.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Was he overweight? Any existing conditions?

Thats awful for his family.

Nope. He was around 50, fit and not overweight.

He was Latino tho.

And they appear to be more susceptible than. others to COVID.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah, I did, Lokmeer.

Didn't make me sick, but kinda feel off.

Mind you, all vaccines seem to do that to me.

I didn't like the idea of having to do this every year and feeling the shits for 4 months.

I'm gonna try to resist taking the next jab altho if I have to, it may not be Pfizer or Moderna.

There ar other vaccines in testing which appear to be more effective and safer than those 2.

Longer lasting too, so the person doesn't have to get vaccinated too often.

But perhaps Big Pharma doesn't want them released to the public.

and the governments are colluding with them.

Makles sense since if a great product came out which required vaccination every 5 t 10 years instead of annually or every six months, they souldn't make a profit, eh?

Seems like a big scam to me.

I do agree with the anti-vaxxers that a person shouldn't get vaxxed too often.

I suppose the analogy is people taking too many antibiotics. Well they found out that taking too many reduced their efficacy. So if a person gets vaxxed too much, then the vaccines might become less effective too.