Vaccine is bad juju

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
4fd7fd1d7a0d8f1522720e7117bdb0d2f726194c.jpeg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
NY state is absolutely disgusting in its evil and stupidity. The Democrats not only got 1400 employees fired at a single hospital company but NY state also changed the law so that they cannot get unemployment either.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
NY state is absolutely disgusting in its evil and stupidity. The Democrats not only got 1400 employees fired at a single hospital company but NY state also changed the law so that they cannot get unemployment either.

Wow.

I mean this is a state that removed homicide charges from men who slip women abortion drugs to kill their preborn babies and made it legal to abortion right up until delivery.

So humanity isnt really a thing they consider in NY.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Part 5, so it looks like the rumors of aborted fetal tissue in the vax are true......

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Vaccinated or not, I don’t care anymore. Maybe this thread should be titled STUCK and STUPID. Mostly because y’all aren’t going anywhere without it.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Vaccinated or not, I don’t care anymore. Maybe this thread should be titled STUCK and STUPID. Mostly because y’all aren’t going anywhere without it.

And thats totally ok with you? Telling people "you cant do this, unless you do this". Whats next, forced Broccoli Wednesday? You cant go anywhere unless you eat your broccoli!!!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Seamajor, you cant surf anymore. At your age, you put yourself at risk of an injury, and thus cost to your insurance company. Your insurance company mandates that you no longer surf.

How would you feel about that?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
One of my brother in law got both shots plus a booster shot 3 months ago and is just getting over Covid - 19 and almost killed him and strange thing is my sister didn't catch it,go firgure - - - - - -

I think the whole deal is bull shit and some one is cashing in big time!!!

Just a side note: Everyone should have there eyes on china and what's cooking in there pot and the real reason our troops were pulled out of Afghanistan - - - - - -

If China were to invade the USA how many of you would take up arms?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Seamajor, you cant surf anymore. At your age, you put yourself at risk of an injury, and thus cost to your insurance company. Your insurance company mandates that you no longer surf.

How would you feel about that?

Seamajor hasn't surf in 10 years or more - - - - -

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
One of my brother in law got both shots plus a booster shot 3 months ago and is just getting over Covid - 19 and almost killed him and strange thing is my sister didn't catch it,go firgure - - - - - -

I think the whole deal is bull shit and some one is cashing in big time!!!

Just a side note: Everyone should have there eyes on china and what's cooking in there pot and the real reason our troops were pulled out of Afghanistan - - - - - -

If China were to invade the USA how many of you would take up arms?
Maybe it would be a good opportunity to overthrow the government.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That new NY governor seems like a power hungry witch.

Even that Tucker Carlson sincerely wondered if those harassment charges against Cuomo were valid.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
NOVAVAX vaccine looks promising:

....but will the public get it? Probably not.

At least not until Pfizer makes its whopping profits and it's patents run out.

These promising alternatives to Pfizer are reminiscent of Ford's Electric Car 25 years ago:

Wagged in our noses like some carrot on a stick...then eventually shelved, then killed and never heard from again.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There is no scientific basis for any of this. If you have been vaccinated then your odds of getting seriously sick are miniscule.