Vaccine is bad juju

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Think about this vaxtards, with omicron xi, you can get reinfected easily. That means the vax is now 100% ineffective in preventing covid. PWN3D!

I'm interested in that Canadian Medicago vaccine Lokmeer.

Of all the ones that have come out its the only one that hasn't given them heart attacks, crippled them, given them another unrelated disease or killed them thus far.

I heard the US based Novavax was also safer than the ones out there too. Results on it were good and it may be the strongest & most effective vaccine yet at preventING Covid.

Only the drugmaker don't want it released I suspect because it would quite obviously steal their market share.

Pfizer is very greedy & they don't care if their vaccine harms people.
You're interested in being a cucked out pussy. You're gonna get covid over and over and there aint jack shit you can do about it.

I think that if a person cross vaccinated with conventional vaccines that they can provide a person with as much protection as a Pfizer shot...without the adverse side effects, Lokmeer.

There have been reports of people who got meningitis shot before COVID vaccines were available, came down with COVID yet still managed to recover when it looked like they were about to die.

I think COVID is like a Molotov Cocktail that was made in a lab from several viruses through gain of function research.

One of these components may have been stolen out of a lab in Canada by Chinese spies posing as scientists.
Vax away Dr josephine.

Anyways I thought it might interest you Lokmeer.

What does your son in law the doctor think/have to say about potential cross protection from other vaccines?

Here's one video of a child who contracted COVID but managed to recover.

He was vaccinated against meningitis before catching COVID.

It's possible that vaccine might have kicked in as a last/final defense & saved his life.

I'VE read about similar stories on the Internet as well in medical journals.

I doubt he's heard much about it but I'll ask him, josephine.

Hey josephine. I just remembered to ask him while we were eating dinner. He fukin laughed out loud.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
265403784_294115279427145_5564346561649029209_n.jpg
I never wear my seatbelt unless I'm driving my work car.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The new Pfizer-Mectin is a slightly different molecule but is functionally identical to Ivermectin. They both help to block virus replication. The main difference is a single pill of Ivermectin costs $0.02 while Pfizer's "new" proto-Invermectin costs $2000 per pill. Is it any wonder big pharma lied and slandered Ivermectin?

The really stupid part is all the supposedly anti-corporation leftists all retarded went alone with the corporate lies. Lefts who Reeeeeee-ed about Ivermectin really should do some self reflection and ide tiny the media sources and people who feed you those lies. I doubt many will though.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BTW Ivermectin actually worked better than all of the other alternatives to slow or stop the replication of Covid-19. The study was conducted by the Royal Medical Society.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BTW we are now literally seeing people being forcibly "vaccinated" (it is technically not a vaccine but a "therapeutic treatment") against their will.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well, they do greatly reduce the likelihood of death and the slightly (stress slightly) reduce transmission but not by much. The blood clots, heart attacks, and stroke risk seems to double or slightly more due to them. That said, I have heard asperating the injection (drawing back slightly on the plunger to see if blood enters the plunger) helps to prevent needles accidentally injecting vaccine into the blood stream instead of into the muscle where it is supposed to go.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That is mostly because 70%-80% of the population has received this "therapeutic treatment" which is not a vaccine. It doesn't even prevent infection even if it does reduce severity of symptoms.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BTW Ivermectin actually worked better than all of the other alternatives to slow or stop the replication of Covid-19. The study was conducted by the Royal Medical Society.

Just like the vaccines, Ivermectin doesn't always work either.

A number of people have died as it didn't prevent infections.

But it still might help

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That is mostly because 70%-80% of the population has received this "therapeutic treatment" which is not a vaccine. It doesn't even prevent infection even if it does reduce severity of symptoms.

Probably more likea bandaid solution.

Pfizer and Moderna claim a 90% effectivness of their vaccines.
The Russians said the same of their sputnik vaccines.

But many people are still getting vaccinated after getting these vaccines.

Probably more like a 30-50% effectivness, eh?

Maybe not even that!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But it still might help

It is not to prevent infection. It is a treatment for infection as it greatly reduces or even stops the ability of the virus to replicate. Team it up with the antibody treatment, vitamin D, Zinc, Z pack, etc... And you have a pretty good treatment.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But it still might help

It is not to prevent infection. It is a treatment for infection as it greatly reduces or even stops the ability of the virus to replicate. Team it up with the antibody treatment, vitamin D, Zinc, Z pack, etc... And you have a pretty good treatment.

The one I've heard works best for infected patients is monoclonal antibodies treatment. But it is in very short supply and very expensive. Still it is endorsed by physicians and antivaxxers alike.

It would probably be more effective than a vaccine.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But it still might help

The one I've heard works best for infected patients is monoclonal antibodies treatment. But it is in very short supply and very expensive. Still it is endorsed by physicians and antivaxxers alike.

Florida has clinics everywhere to give out monoclonal antibodies.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But it still might help

It is a highly effective though expensive treatment. The good news is the person was infected and so now has natural immunity which is far better than the "vaccine" which isn't even a vaccine in the traditional sense.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But it still might help

I highly doubt the Florida clinics would 'give out' the treatment.MORE Like it costs thousands of dollars for a single treatment.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But it still might help

It is a highly effective though expensive treatment. The good news is the person was infected and so now has natural immunity which is far better than the "vaccine" which isn't even a vaccine in the traditional sense.

I would Def keep this antibody treatment in mind Oerdin. Something to look up to see if there any providers in my area. I think there are some providers in Canada but they're way out in Toronto.

Still it would be preferable to plunk down $10,000 to save ones life if need be than to have no life at all.

I don't have any intention of getting covid but it's nice to have a backup plan eh.

Anyways I'll look it up to see if there any providers nearby.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But it still might help

I highly doubt the Florida clinics would 'give out' the treatment.MORE Like it costs thousands of dollars for a single treatment.
Shut your fucking cunt mouth unles you're gonna apologize, josephine!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
f you are sick with COVID-19 or think you might have COVID-19, follow the steps below to care for yourself and to help protect other people in your home and community.

Monoclonal Antibody Therapy for COVID-19

can prevent hospitalization or death in high-risk patients with COVID-19 and are widely available in Florida.

• Treatment is free and vaccination status does not matter. If you are 12 years and older and are at high risk for severe illness due to COVID-19, you are eligible for this treatment.
  • In clinical trials, monoclonal antibody treatment showed a 70% reduction in hospitalization and death.
  • For high-risk patients who have been exposed to someone with COVID19, Regeneron can give you temporary immunity to decrease your odds of catching the infection by over 80%.
  • Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

For more information, call the Florida Department of Health Monoclonal Antibody Treatment Support Line: 850-344-9637.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But it still might help

f you are sick with COVID-19 or think you might have COVID-19, follow the steps below to care for yourself and to help protect other people in your home and community.

can prevent hospitalization or death in high-risk patients with COVID-19 and are widely available in Florida.

• Treatment is free and vaccination status does not matter. If you are 12 years and older and are at high risk for severe illness due to COVID-19, you are eligible for this treatment.
  • In clinical trials, monoclonal antibody treatment showed a 70% reduction in hospitalization and death.
  • For high-risk patients who have been exposed to someone with COVID19, Regeneron can give you temporary immunity to decrease your odds of catching the infection by over 80%.

For more information, call the Florida Department of Health Monoclonal Antibody Treatment Support Line: 850-344-9637.

Really?

I'm surprised.

Last I read it was listed as costing thousands of dollars in the US & Canada.

Even the Canadian healthcare system would never give such an expensive treatment away for free.

It must be a drain on Florida s health system

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But it still might help

Really?

I'm surprised.

Even the Canadian healthcare system would never give such an expensive treatment away for free.

Apology motherfucker. Lets have it.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But it still might help

Really?

I'm surprised.

Apology motherfucker. Lets have it.

Initially the treatment wasn't free anywhere Lokmeer. Perhaps Trump & Boris Johnson were able to get it or those willing to pay the cost. But it has always been considered an expensive caviar treatment out of the reach of many.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But it still might help

Apparently there is One provider of monoclonal antibody treatment in Vancouver :

....however doesn't say it's free.

Perhaps the government might subsidize or pay the full cost for some patients?

Anyways it's worth looking into as a backup plan.

Not that I'm ever interested in catching COVID like that guy Dennis Prager. If true I think that was incredibly stupid of him.