Vaccine is bad juju

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
bef4fd6c09be30e3.png
I'd never get my boys vaccinated. No Fucking WAY!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The doctor who was on Joe Rogan show went over this well. Yes, it is caused by the spike protein in the vaccine. He also went over the case numbers. Pre-covid there 600-700 cases in the US each year and now we have 13,000 reported cases in the US so far in 2021. It is supposedly caused by the spike protein in the vaccines which was originally thought to disappear in days but we now know lasts around a year.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

The doctor who was on Joe Rogan show went over this well. Yes, it is caused by the spike protein in the vaccine. He also went over the case numbers. Pre-covid there 600-700 cases in the US each year and now we have 13,000 reported cases in the US so far in 2021. It is supposedly caused by the spike protein in the vaccines which was originally thought to disappear in days but we now know lasts around a year.

Yup!

I even saw that movie Bladerunner for the first time recently. It was made 40 years ago..... set in 2019! I even recorded this one part with my phone it blew my mind. It said exactly that, that injecting with a spike protein, would mutate, and cause more variants.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
New Rules Muddahfukazzzz!!!! And memorize it lest ye forget!!!!!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Since the pandemic's earliest days, the CDC had recommended that Covid-positive people isolate for 10 days. Under its new guidance, the agency now advises patients to isolate for just five as long as they are asymptomatic, and then wear a mask for another five days. The policy is the same regardless of vaccination status.

The CDC also adjusted its guidance for people exposed to Covid-19 but who have not yet tested positive, recommending a five-day quarantine followed by five days of masking for those who are unvaccinated or have yet to receive their booster shot.

People who are fully vaccinated and have received a booster do not need to quarantine if exposed to Covid-19, but should wear a mask for 10 days, the CDC said.

The update comes after officials reviewed data showing most people pass on the virus within the first five days of infection. The administration also faced growing pressure to alter its quarantine guidelines as Omicron’s surge threatened to leave businesses shorthanded, despite indications that the variant causes less severe illness than the Delta variant.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well, this has been interesting as fuck. The guy who invented the mRNA vaccine goes over all the Pfizer data line by line and concludes the vaccines are doing more harm than good and need to be radically changed. Twitter than bans him. He is THE internationally recognized expert on this topic as he fucking invented mRNA vaccines. Talk about censoring the data by luddites who don't understand the science.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

I hope Omicron is as relatively harmless as it appears.

It is funny when you say this to a lot of the rabid pro-vaccine, pro-mandate crowd.

They seem to have this intense reaction...like they cannot believe it might be over!!!

Like they are afraid to go back to their old lives....

DDT

Factory Bastard
I hope Omicron is as relatively harmless as it appears.

It is funny when you say this to a lot of the rabid pro-vaccine, pro-mandate crowd.

They seem to have this intense reaction...like they cannot believe it might be over!!!

Like they are afraid to go back to their old lives....
Yup. Those are the people that wear a mask while driving their car even if they're alone.

The CBC and its comments section are full of these types.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
What the guy says at 1:12.

He is not talking about just a poor immune response to the vaccine.

He is talking about a permanently fucked-up innate immune response system.

This is what all these boosters are doing to you people. It is science.