Vaccine is bad juju

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
I finally got it after 3 years. I got it from my son-in-law who got it from a guy at work. It happened after I got lax with the recommendations.

However, when I was strictly following the guidelines I too remained virus free.
It almost makes you wonder if had everyone followed those guidelines there might have been fewer deaths, not more as some seem to be claiming.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It almost makes you wonder if had everyone followed those guidelines there might have been fewer deaths, not more as some seem to be claiming.

FREEDUMB you know. I am amused by those that talk about the mRNA biotech as if they truly know what they're talking about. :Happy5:

All the interwebs experts are working so diligently in their labs. Don't you feel safe?

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
FREEDUMB you know. I am amused by those that talk about the mRNA biotech as if they truly know what they're talking about. :Happy5:

All the interwebs experts are working so diligently in their labs. Don't you feel safe?
I don't want to name no names here but there are quit a few people around that think/imagine that they have the inside track on what's reeeeealy going on. It reminds me of that Fox Mulder saying - The truth is out there, and for those people it always will be "out there", never in their possession.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Is that the "scientist" who warned that 62% of people who were vaxx'd would be dead in 3 years?

So he was only a scientist when he was developing vaccines?

He is very pro-vaccine.

What he warned about (Immune Escape) had been accepted by the scientific community for decades.

It still is!

Death rates are way up everywhere that the vaccine has been distributed.

Just be patient.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Death rates are way up everywhere that the vaccine has been distributed.
No fuckin way! Are you telling me that people died at a higher rate during the pandemic? How about before the vaccine - did people die at a higher rate then too? I guess not since the vaccine is what caused all of these extra deaths.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
What he warned about
See - this is an example of how gullible people will buy into anything they hear that's contrary to what is being generally accepted/established, twist and bend it into something unrecognizable then think Ahhh, now I have the TRUTH about things, when what they do have is a handful of dooty.

PS: I mean, your superdoc warned about something well know? Well, I'm warning you that people get injured in traffic accidents, so DON"T LEAVE YOUR HOME>>>>>EVER ! There, now you know how things really are.

Oh and just a reminder - Birds aren't real.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
No fuckin way! Are you telling me that people died at a higher rate during the pandemic? How about before the vaccine - did people die at a higher rate then too? I guess not since the vaccine is what caused all of these extra deaths.

If vaccines were effective, the death rates would have flattened and lowered.

The pandemic is over and death rates are still way up there.

If you got the vax, your immune system is fucked. And there is a good chance that your body is producing the harmful spike protein. Two pretty bad conditions.

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️
Get your affairs in order people!

iA4vEjT.jpeg

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
See - this is an example of how gullible people will buy into anything they hear that's contrary to what is being generally accepted/established, twist and bend it into something unrecognizable then think Ahhh, now I have the TRUTH about things, when what they do have is a handful of dooty.

PS: I mean, your superdoc warned about something well know? Well, I'm warning you that people get injured in traffic accidents, so DON"T LEAVE YOUR HOME>>>>>EVER ! There, now you know how things really are.

You think posting a video about a Nobel Prize winning virologist who warned about the dangers of the vaccine helps your case because a news organization tried to put a negative spin on it?

Hahahaha!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

People are so ignorant of how public health works vs individual care by a provider. Public health works to protect the masses. These professionals and these interventions cannot provide a risk free outcome. There is no such thing. The whole reason there is a reporting mechanism for adverse outcomes (for any vaccine) exists is because, duh, sometimes there are adverse outcomes.

As you've intimated, if someone wants a risk free life...stay at home 100% and oh yeah, there's always a risk of a gas leak that might kill you, a fire, a tornado blowing through.

People are spoiled by modern technology and believe that it will protect their carcass from risk. All the while we sit on our asses hours a day on a phone, or other electronic device, moaning about how the goobermint is trying to kill us.

You cannot make this shit up.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Even as death rates drop, the unvaccinated continue to die at higher rates than the vaccinated. Isn't it a sad sign, in the West, that people can't read a simple graph anymore.

What's happened to us?!

Really?

Show the All Cause death rate charts that include vaxxed status.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Hahahahahaha!!!!!
Is that in place of a link to a study that isn't trying to prove the vaccine caused excess deaths?
.. You know - one thing you do better than say, Odorstink, is you just make a claim, you don't bother trying to support it with easily debunkable "evidence", or misinnterpreted data.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Why do I need to look at all cause death rates?

Because if the rates are extremely high (which they are) following a mass vaccination program (which you participated in), it is an indication that the vaccines have serious, fatal, side effects.