Vaccine is bad juju

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Prove that I had it.

In other news - some studies are now being conducted to understand why some people (like me for instance) have never had the Covid.

Hahaha!!!

So you make a claim and it is up to me to disprove it?

You already conceded that your statement was flawed:

Could I have been asymptomatic? Sure

It should have been over there.

I was not trying to trap you. I thought you might have had blood work done or something...

It turns out you just said something stupid. Just move on.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
vaccines will turn you into a gay transexual!

4mOAwtU.jpeg

It's in the forum of a Tweet, which as Andy Ngo has demonstrated is the unmitigated truth!
I have got to get on twitter (or whatever now). I just feel so poorly informed when I read these things.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Whether you've had it or not, the vaccine did it's job. You haven't been sick. What more can you ask from a vaccine?

Correlation does not imply causation.

I have not been sick. I have not had the vaccine.

Lily, since I have not had the vaccine and you have, and you have been sick....by your logic....

Hahaha!!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
.. I said show direct cause of a link between vaccine and excess death rate. You haven't, and you can't.

This is the perfect example of someone who does not understand statistical analysis.

Your points are not as good as you think they are...

An example....

A dude name Flynn tells his friends and family that he is going camping in the woods for the weekend.

He packs his stuff and leaves on Friday evening.

He calls his wife and 10pm and says "I am in the woods. Cell phone reception is spotty. I sill see you Sunday night."

His wife looks at the cell location and GPS says that Flynn's phone is in the woods.

On Saturday New Holiday asks Flynn's wife "Where is Flynn?"

Flynn's wife says "In the woods."

New Holiday screams "Prove it!!! You cannot prove it!!!! It cannot be real!!!!"

You will have to be patient.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This is the perfect example of someone who does not understand statistical analysis.

Your points are not as good as you think they are...

An example....

A dude name Flynn tells his friends and family that he is going camping in the woods for the weekend.

He packs his stuff and leaves on Friday evening.

He calls his wife and 10pm and says "I am in the woods. Cell phone reception is spotty. I sill see you Sunday night."

His wife looks at the cell location and GPS says that Flynn's phone is in the woods.

On Saturday New Holiday asks Flynn's wife "Where is Flynn?"

Flynn's wife says "In the woods."

New Holiday screams "Prove it!!! You cannot prove it!!!! It cannot be real!!!!"

You will have to be patient.

This is not how statistical analysis works. In graduate school, not one of my professors discussed Flynn camping in the woods.

Not once.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What do you mean by "That's not even a thing"?

Meaning that they are two distinct things. Correlation is one concept and causation is another.

I said that you couldn't as much provide any study that showed correlation between vaccine and excess deaths. You have provided proof of neither correlation or of causation.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
This is not how statistical analysis works. In graduate school, not one of my professors discussed Flynn camping in the woods.

Not once.
That's so weird - I completed over 100 science credits and worked in laboratories variously for over 40 years and never heard of Flynn till I registered here. Maybe Flynn is the key to this whole global pandemic. It didn't exist before I registered here and heard of Flynn. I think we've found the cause.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
This is not how statistical analysis works.

True.

I made a statement and did not delve further into that statement because it is quite obviously beyond the understand of NH.

I then said "Your points are not as good as you think they are..."

I gave an example of NH's flawed logic following that statement. For some reason you assumed I was referring back to an earlier statement.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
NH's flawed logic following
Show me evidence that I have had Covid. All available evidence says I haven't. That's the statement I made - there's nothing illogical about it. It's based on all available evidence.
..You have implied that an increase in excess deaths post pandemic is related to the vaccine but sighted no evidence.

.. Who's being illogical?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Meaning that they are two distinct things. Correlation is one concept and causation is another.

That is just a weird thing to say.

"Apples are not corn."

"That is not even a thing."

Weird.

I said that you couldn't as much provide any study that showed correlation between vaccine and excess deaths. You have provided proof of neither correlation or of causation.

A study is not necessary to show a correlation.

Just the raw data.

A high percentage of people got the vaccine. Check.

A higher than expected number of people are dying. Check.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That is just a weird thing to say.

"Apples are not corn."

"That is not even a thing."

Weird.

A study is not necessary to show a correlation.

Just the raw data.

A high percentage of people got the vaccine. Check.

A higher than expected number of people are dying. Check.

What raw data? For where? For what time period?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
I have come to realize that the moss problem I had with my Deck this summer was due to my Vaccinations. I should have asked Prowler.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Show me evidence that I have had Covid. All available evidence says I haven't. That's the statement I made - there's nothing illogical about it. It's based on all available evidence.
..You have implied that an increase in excess deaths post pandemic is related to the vaccine but sighted no evidence.

.. Who's being illogical?

That is a lie.

In other news - some studies are now being conducted to understand why some people (like me for instance) have never had the Covid.

You said that you never had Covid.

Not that "All available evidence say that I have not had Covid."

You said something stupid. Move on.

It does not help to lie about it.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
A high number of people lived in a world undergoing a scary pandemic. They were highly stressed, then they were set free and behaved recklessly. check

That might explain a drastically higher number of instances of various cardiovascular diseases.

NH: "They were so stressed in 2020 that they had a stroke in 2023!!"

Me: "But could it be the spike protein that is known to cause vascular damage?"

NH: "Aarrrrrggghhhhhh!!!! No!!!! The vaccine is so awesome!!!!!!!"

Tick Tock