Vaccine is bad juju

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Japan laying down facts

I agree its always more fun to roll the dice without a cursory google search.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The study concluded that the outbreak of depression symptoms among covid-19 research was not due to the subject matter of their work ie, neither exposure to the virus or studying the virus, but the sudden extra long hours of work trying to understand the fast growing epidemic.

Good effort though!

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
48449873f3d188b611d28f230263f57deaef07ab.jpeg

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I agree its always more fun to roll the dice without a cursory google search.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The study concluded that the outbreak of depression symptoms among covid-19 research was not due to the subject matter of their work ie, neither exposure to the virus or studying the virus, but the sudden extra long hours of work trying to understand the fast growing epidemic.

Good effort though!
Oh the government said it, it must be true, they never lie

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Clowns here are gonna roll up their sleeves again this fall-winter season when the elites try to dupe everyone again with the next scamdemic ..

Suckers

I put my bozo nose on at my last appointment and got my recent shot. I've never had any issues. I do know people that didn't have the opportunity or were convinced not to get the jab. One has long covid and the other is dead. Oh, forgot about Charlie, my former sister-in-law's brother, he's also dead.

I'm good clowning around for decades more.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I put my bozo nose on at my last appointment and got my recent shot. I've never had any issues. I do know people that didn't have the opportunity or were convinced not to get the jab. One has long covid and the other is dead. Oh, forgot about Charlie, my former sister-in-law's brother, he's also dead.

It was not too long ago that you were on here talking about needing to get medicine because you were sick.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

What about the heavy metals.. and do you really feel safe putting something that's alive like the mNRA spike protein that binds directly to your DNA.. and has been proven to weaken the natural immunity .. I'm not trying to sell anyone on it but hate the effects I belief are killing my parents..

To each is own but I've yet to see anything positive as a result of the shot .. lots of scientists and doctors being silenced when they speak out against it ... which before this experimental shot was never an issue..

To me the Cons outweigh the Pros

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What about the heavy metals.. and do you really feel safe putting something that's alive like the mNRA spike protein that binds directly to your DNA.. and has been proven to weaken the natural immunity .. I'm not trying to sell anyone on it but hate the effects I belief are killing my parents..

To each is own but I've yet to see anything positive as a result of the shot .. lots of scientists and doctors being silenced when they speak out against it ... which before this experimental shot was never an issue..

To me the Cons outweigh the Pros

There are heavy metals in fish, especially large fish that eat smaller fish. Have you stopped eating fish?

The spike protein doesn't bind to our dna. It binds to the ACE (angiotensin converting enzyme) receptor. The argument is that that creates toxicity in cells that display that receptor that line your arteries. But not all cells in your body do.

The truth is, the incidence of myocarditis and pericarditis, is rare. Most cases are temporary and resolve on their own.

There is no public health intervention that is risk free. The risks are calculated, what causes more harm to more people, the intervention or the risk (disease in this case). The science clearly shows that it is the disease that has harmed more people.

You are free to believe yahoos on the internet or science. I will tell you one thing, there was a pandemic, many millions of lives were at risk and difficult decisions had to be made. The creation of this vaccine was many many times faster than the normal clinical testing of any other type of vaccine. When science knows better, they do better.

The roll out of pandemic intervention left much to be desired, but overall, fewer people were harmed by the jab than those that were harmed by the virus.

That is inescapable.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
.. For about 3 years now I have puzzled over the "qualified" doctor's statement that 62% who were vaccinated would be dead by 3 years. The question: did he mean 62% would be 100% dead, or all would be 62% dead?
.. Finally, having crossed the 3 year threshold, I have the answer. All I can say is - 38% alive isn't all that bad.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
.. For about 3 years now I have puzzled over the "qualified" doctor's statement that 62% who were vaccinated would be dead by 3 years. The question: did he mean 62% would be 100% dead, or all would be 62% dead?
.. Finally, having crossed the 3 year threshold, I have the answer. All I can say is - 38% alive isn't all that bad.

A lot of people who got the vaccines are not feeling good about it. A lot complain of long term side effects.

And many people who did get the vaccine regret it, but they will never say so because they had such a strong opinion that it was "the right thing to do".

I do not know anyone who did not get the vaccine who says "I wish I got it."