Very disappointing...wish it were true

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LMFAO! This might be the funniest shit I've seen in MONTHS! Stupid asshat libs actually taking the time to address this shit? Among the instant classics contained in this "nooze article":
Our rating: False
The claim that Clinton was hanged at Guantanamo Bay is FALSE, based on our research. There is no evidence to support the claim, which is related to the baseless QAnon conspiracy theory. Clinton is alive and has been active over the past few months.

Our fact-check sources:

Your fack check sources? Are you fukin kidding me yahoo? OMFG! BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! PWN3D!

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
LMFAO! This might be the funniest shit I've seen in MONTHS! Stupid asshat libs actually taking the time to address this shit? Among the instant classics contained in this "nooze article":
Our rating: False
The claim that Clinton was hanged at Guantanamo Bay is FALSE, based on our research. There is no evidence to support the claim, which is related to the baseless QAnon conspiracy theory. Clinton is alive and has been active over the past few months.

Our fact-check sources:

Your fack check sources? Are you fukin kidding me yahoo? OMFG! BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! PWN3D!
Yahoo shitcanned the boards only to poast articles that used to be comments.