Virginia USA: Black kid shoots and kills 12 yr old white girl in suspected gang initiation

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The niglet probably won't even spend the rest of his life behind bars, which is the very least that should happen.

I hope the AB put out a hit on the little fucker....

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Absolutely disgusting. Anyone in a nigger gang should be executed. In Springfield, nigger gangs are shooting each other nearly every night. These little fuckers are raised to act like feral monkeys and they should be treated accordingly. Killem!

Virginia has been going to shit the past several years, over in the Richmond/Northern area.

Wanna know whats fucked up? My governor just got rid of the death penalty, the first Southern state to do so. BUT, he made sure that full born babies can be killed!!!

Fuckin' hell, kill babies, but not criminals.

What the hell? It's legal to murder a newborn baby?

Unfortunately yes. My governor is DESTROYING Virginia! Yes, a baby, that has been born, "will be kept comfortable til the parents decide to abort". He also lifted the clause, where a parent had to see a sonogram before they could abort. But killing criminals that murder innocent children like Lucia Bremer will get a pass and get to live. It aint right. Kids are dying, and criminals are living.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The niglet probably won't even spend the rest of his life behind bars, which is the very least that should happen.

I hope the AB put out a hit on the little fucker....

The worst part, is it was a niglet..... a minor, that did it. Cant even be tried as an adult.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Absolutely disgusting. Anyone in a nigger gang should be executed. In Springfield, nigger gangs are shooting each other nearly every night. These little fuckers are raised to act like feral monkeys and they should be treated accordingly. Killem!

Virginia has been going to shit the past several years, over in the Richmond/Northern area.

Wanna know whats fucked up? My governor just got rid of the death penalty, the first Southern state to do so. BUT, he made sure that full born babies can be killed!!!

Unfortunately yes. My governor is DESTROYING Virginia! Yes, a baby, that has been born, "will be kept comfortable til the parents decide to abort". He also lifted the clause, where a parent had to see a sonogram before they could abort. But killing criminals that murder innocent children like Lucia Bremer will get a pass and get to live. It aint right. Kids are dying, and criminals are living.

That's fucking awful. I don't necessarily have an issue with abortion at a very early stage of a pregnancy, but killing a baby which has been born ? That's absolutely disgusting.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
We need to go back to a justice system where people who pull shit like this are immediately executed in public.

330px-Lynching_of_Jesse_Washington%2C_1916.jpg

• Agree!
Reactions: Ice

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's fucking awful. I don't necessarily have an issue with abortion at a very early stage of a pregnancy, but killing a baby which has been born ? That's absolutely disgusting.

Give me 10 minutes to make you an anti abortion extremist abolitionist.

Garunteed. :)

Do you view human life as a fundamental right upon which our other rights stand?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Poor Lucia Bremer, she was on the way to help kids with an Easter Egg Hunt when she was slain.

iu

It is really sad that police lied and claimed her murder was not racially motivated when the murderer himself said they were looking for white people to kill.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Did you notice how the Syrian muslim "refugee" shooting story got dropped the second left wing media couldn't lie any more and claim he was a white supremacist? Yeah, they refused to mention that he was shouting Islamic fundamentalist terrorist crap as he was murdering people and now we find he was known to the FBI and was on the terrorism watch list. Yet, still nothing but crickets from the MSM.

Oh, and his ID says he is 21 but supposedly he is closer to 30 and he just loed about being under age so he could fake being a child refugee. Gee, aren't there millions of supposed "child refugees" which Biden is currently letting in and not a single one of them with any verified I.D.s?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Did you notice how the Syrian muslim "refugee" shooting story got dropped the second left wing media couldn't lie any more and claim he was a white supremacist? Yeah, they refused to mention that he was shouting Islamic fundamentalist terrorist crap as he was murdering people and now we find he was known to the FBI and was on the terrorism watch list. Yet, still nothing but crickets from the MSM.

Oh, and his ID says he is 21 but supposedly he is closer to 30 and he just loed about being under age so he could fake being a child refugee. Gee, aren't there millions of supposed "child refugees" which Biden is currently letting in and not a single one of them with any verified I.D.s?

When I saw him I thought no way is that fucker 21.