About Prince Andrew & Virginia Giuffre

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just facts and if you want to quizz me I'll try to answer them. I wrote this some place else so I may as well post it here too.

Andrew met Giuffre at a night club in London... night clubs where alcohol is served are for ADULTS not children...what the fuck was Giuffre doing whoring herself at an adult establishment?

You cannot leave America under the age of 18 unless your parents give permission. Her parents gave permission for her to travel with Epstein.

The age of sexual consent in the UK is 16.... in the USA 32 states say the age of consent is 16.... New York is 17.

GIUFFRE was over 17 in the UK though under 18. If he had consensual sex with the whore it doesn't make him a Paedophile.

I am so sick and tired of trying to educate clueless Americans whose only source of any informations are tabloids or boards like these.

GIUFFRE was from a wealthy but broken family she is a trust fund babe. She wagged school, got hooked on drugs in her mid teens and turned pro to support her habit. She also lived with 2 older men (very much older) at different times and went off to work with Epstein but went home to her lovers.

At the moment, Giuffre is being taken to court charged with a sex crime on a young child. SHE used to procure young 14 - 15 year old girls for Epstein. One of them is now suing her.

Also, that picture that gets flung around ... cannot be found. There is NO hard copy for scrutiny... they are dressed in summer clothes despite it being the coldest winter in the history of the the UK.
DO YOU want me to go on? Just ask the question/s.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Just facts and if you want to quizz me I'll try to answer them. I wrote this some place else so I may as well post it here too.

Andrew met Giuffre at a night club in London... night clubs where alcohol is served are for ADULTS not children...what the fuck was Giuffre doing whoring herself at an adult establishment?

You cannot leave America under the age of 18 unless your parents give permission. Her parents gave permission for her to travel with Epstein.

The age of sexual consent in the UK is 16.... in the USA 32 states say the age of consent is 16.... New York is 17.

GIUFFRE was over 17 in the UK though under 18. If he had consensual sex with the whore it doesn't make him a Paedophile.

I am so sick and tired of trying to educate clueless Americans whose only source of any informations are tabloids or boards like these.

GIUFFRE was from a wealthy but broken family she is a trust fund babe. She wagged school, got hooked on drugs in her mid teens and turned pro to support her habit. She also lived with 2 older men (very much older) at different times and went off to work with Epstein but went home to her lovers.

At the moment, Giuffre is being taken to court charged with a sex crime on a young child. SHE used to procure young 14 - 15 year old girls for Epstein. One of them is now suing her.

Also, that picture that gets flung around ... cannot be found. There is NO hard copy for scrutiny... they are dressed in summer clothes despite it being the coldest winter in the history of the the UK.
DO YOU want me to go on? Just ask the question/s.
He is a pe do! It doesn’t matter what the age of consent is Caskur, you need to look at the age gap between them. It’s not fucking on!
Just because he settled out of court doesn’t make it right. The Royal fuckwit needs a bullet in the head!

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He is a pe do! It doesn’t matter what the age of consent is Caskur, you need to look at the age gap between them. It’s not fucking on!
Just because he settled out of court doesn’t make it right. The Royal fuckwit needs a bullet in the head!

You need to look up the age. Sex with 12 year old and under are Paedophiles... Epstein the sick fuck went for 14-15 year olds and they are called hebephiles.. 16 and over are called called something else... Ephebophiles. Andrew supposedly had sex with her 4 times in 4 different countries... she was of legal age in the UK NIGHTCLUB for consensual sex.. the other times she was 18 and over.

These are the lawful facts.

ANDREW is not and never was either a Paedophile or a hebephile. He does not fancy children at all and at one time in the UK tried to make a fully grown masseuse in her 40s his girlfriend. Does that sound like a man who wants sex with children? I don't think so.

He has not ever been charged or convicted of any crimes. And he won't be either...

Virginia Giuffre practiced child exploitation and sex trafficking. She is no victim of Andrew. She may have been a victim in the USA YEARS BEFORE she met Andrew but that isn't anything to do with him.

It was a political stunt designed to shift blame off Clinton to Andrew to get money.

GIUFFRE made the USA courts give her indemnity and sign a waver when she gave her evidence.. that disgusting mole lives in City Beach or near in Perth a very affluent suburb... she has been hiding out in Perth through the pandemic because she could avoid flying to the USA. ANDREW wanted to go to court... the family obviously made him settle to her charity fund because the Queen was suffering bone cancer.

GIUFFRE went after Andrew according to court records from HER OWN TESTIMONIALS, not the other way around.

I don't KNOW which part of my first post you are having trouble with young man..

These sorts of issues affect all women and men's attitudes ... and genuine victims are dismissed...

ALSO while Giuffre was a teenager on the game she reported twice she'd been a sex attack victim.... twice the police investigated and twice they found nothing.... so the drug addicted teenage hooker had a history of reporting sex abuse.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You need to look up the age. Sex with 12 year old and under are Paedophiles... Epstein the sick fuck went for 14-15 year olds and they are called hebephiles.. 16 and over are called called something else... Ephebophiles. Andrew supposedly had sex with her 4 times in 4 different countries... she was of legal age in the UK NIGHTCLUB for consensual sex.. the other times she was 18 and over.

These are the lawful facts.

ANDREW is not and never was either a Paedophile or a hebephile. He does not fancy children at all and at one time in the UK tried to make a fully grown masseuse in her 40s his girlfriend. Does that sound like a man who wants sex with children? I don't think so.

He has not ever been charged or convicted of any crimes. And he won't be either...

Virginia Giuffre practiced child exploitation and sex trafficking. She is no victim of Andrew. She may have been a victim in the USA YEARS BEFORE she met Andrew but that isn't anything to do with him.

It was a political stunt designed to shift blame off Clinton to Andrew to get money.

GIUFFRE made the USA courts give her indemnity and sign a waver when she gave her evidence.. that disgusting mole lives in City Beach or near in Perth a very affluent suburb... she has been hiding out in Perth through the pandemic because she could avoid flying to the USA. ANDREW wanted to go to court... the family obviously made him settle to her charity fund because the Queen was suffering bone cancer.

GIUFFRE went after Andrew according to court records from HER OWN TESTIMONIALS, not the other way around.

I don't KNOW which part of my first post you are having trouble with young man..

These sorts of issues affect all women and men's attitudes ... and genuine victims are dismissed...

ALSO while Giuffre was a teenager on the game she reported twice she'd been a sex attack victim.... twice the police investigated and twice they found nothing.... so the drug addicted teenage hooker had a history of reporting sex abuse.
Any man that has a massive age gap between him and another woman is suspect in my eyes. I call them latent pe dos. The guy is 62 bloody years old!

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Any man that has a massive age gap between him and another woman is suspect in my eyes. I call them latent pe dos. The guy is 62 bloody years old!

Lol... google what fat arse Giuffre looks like now... what has his 62 year old age today got to do with 20 years ago?

He faux complaint passed the period of statutary declarations.

There is more about this story than the peanut gallery are aware.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Lol... google what fat arse Giuffre looks like now... what has his 62 year old age today got to do with 20 years ago?

He faux complaint passed the period of statutary declarations.

There is more about this story than the peanut gallery are aware.
Okay my bad…I thought he was playing around with a 17 year old. She waits 20 years to try make a claim….what a gold-digging cunt!

But still, he was 42 and she was 17. Latent pe do!! I rest my case.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Okay my bad…I thought he was playing around with a 17 year old. She waits 20 years to try make a claim….what a gold-digging cunt!

Well that isn't was the USA GOVERNMENT FBI thought.

You need to one day watch this

It isn't uncommon for rich men around 40 to have a dolly hanging off their arms... in the past it was the norm..

Since when have you become a prudish moralistic pastor?

Not that I will expect you to digest this...

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I was thinking, thanks for the info. I really don’t give a fuck.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I learned a new French expression not very long ago.

Folie à deux ('folly of two', or 'madness [shared] by two'), also known as shared psychosis
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
or shared delusional disorder (SDD), is a collection of rare
syndromes in which symptoms of a
belief, and sometimes
are transmitted from one individual to another.
The same syndrome shared by more than two people may be called folie à... trois ('three') or quatre ('four'); and further, folie en famille ('family madness') or even folie à plusieurs ('madness of several').

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Well that isn't was the USA GOVERNMENT FBI thought.

You need to one day watch this

It isn't uncommon for rich men around 40 to have a dolly hanging off their arms... in the past it was the norm..

Since when have you become a prudish moralistic pastor?

Not that I will expect you to digest this...

I’ve had older women for the most part of my life. I’ve grown to realise that older men with insecurities need women very much younger than them.

But you won’t see many young women going for broke-as-fuck older men…9/10 it’s always about the money. The remaining 1/10 are most probably dog-ugly!

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A 40 yr old man is in his prime..... Giuffre was living with a 65 yr old sex trafficker... it has all been expose earlier when Giuffre gave witness in court when Epstein got done. Everything I am telling you is from Giuffre OWN ACCOUNT on the witness stand.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Less than 20 years... 10-11 maybe

But that is not how life works is it?

The French President's wife... look her up... he was 15 when he had the affair with the 20+ years older woman..

Now he is married to her...

I don't like it but bottom line.... it's none of my business...

Prince Andrew is not and never was a pa edophile and always claiming he is like channel 9 does is just defamation and I think Prince Andrew should sue the media.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Less than 20 years... 10-11 maybe

But that is not how life works is it?

The French President's wife... look her up... he was 15 when he had the affair with the 20+ years older woman..

Now he is married to her...

I don't like it but bottom line.... it's none of my business...

Prince Andrew is not and never was a pa edophile and always claiming he is like channel 9 does is just defamation and I think Prince Andrew should sue the media.
10 years seems acceptable for a man in his thirties…the least being 30/20. Okay, good.

My oldest was an Indo/Chinese woman. She was around 20 years my senior. I was 28 and she was 48 probably going on 50.

It’s different with older women and younger men though. An older woman is like a motherly figure if that makes any sense? There isn’t an air of being taken advantage of by an older woman. It’s just hot!

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Brigette Macron born in 1953 and is 69 now.

President Macron born in 1977 is now 44.

When he was 15 he was banging her and she was 25 years older than him at the time.. She was one of his teachers.

So why isn't that splashed all over the news every other day?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Brigette Macron born in 1953 and is 69 now.

President Macron born in 1977 is now 44.

When he was 15 he was banging her and she was 25 years older than him at the time.. She was one of his teachers.

So why isn't that splashed all over the news every other day?
Because he probably got cheered for his efforts! It’s a man’s world after all kiddo! Boys aren’t vulnerable…girls are. It’s the nature of things.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
10 years seems acceptable for a man in his thirties…the least being 30/20. Okay, good.

My oldest was an Indo/Chinese woman. She was around 20 years my senior. I was 28 and she was 48 probably going on 50.

It’s different with older women and younger men though. An older woman is like a motherly figure if that makes any sense? There isn’t an air of being taken advantage of by an older woman. It’s just hot!

The only person being taken advantage of was Prince Andrew for money by a woman with a criminal history...

Hths

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
He denied knowing her and made a donation to her charity... get it right sonny boy!

She'll be arrested if she sets foot in the USA.

STOP trying to defend something you cannot defend.
“Denied” knowing her. Do you read Woman’s Day perchance? Don’t protect this Royal wanker Caskur. He’s guilty as sin…I’m analytical, and the guilt is written all over his face.