The Prince of Darkness to leave the States, too evil and violent.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It isnt a shocker that people who live in CA want to leave the country.

Many people have pointed out the toxic culture and division and hatred of America that many left leaning people have. All they see is violence and racist hate.

In a very imbalanced way, as well. Its foolish to think there is no crime in the UK. I guess as long as the crime is quiet and not talked about and can be ignored easy....like rapes, murder with guns....robbery and child molestation, it is easier to pretend you live in utopia.

Anyone who hates the country to the point of wanting to infringe on the rights of others, who cannot handle other people having a say....should feel free to find a country more to their preference. Perhaps the UK will more cater to just THEIR desires and wants more than America will. CA is the most progressive state in the country and they are leaving it anyway. I'm SURE it's because people exist here who dont support their type of government.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
That’s exactly how I felt when I was living in South Africa. The army called me up and wanted to put me on border patrol near Botswana and Namibia where terrorist activity was very active and guns and other armaments were coming through by the endless truckloads. In the letter it was advised in no uncertain terms that I must be prepared to stand up for my country or be shot! I thought “fuck all that”…I’m not putting my arse on the line because of my skin colour!

Family safety should always come first when making these decisions. A wise choice Ozzy!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The UK is going to go through a hard period like the 1970's due to bad government policies but I imagine Ozzy has enough cash to float above it all. It will take a very based and red pilled government (a New Thatcher) who ignores Davos and starts putting the UK first to get it back on track.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Admin rolls his eyes but 1/3rd of the population of the UK has now sunk into poverty because leftists (and even left leaning "conservatives") blocked virtually all domestic energy production (oil, gas, coal, etc...), blocked new nuclear power plants and retired old ones before they were due, then put in stupid sanctions which all will add up to a massive recession if not depression.

Add on how they raised taxes, increased regulations, and even unnecessarily harmed domestic food production and, well...Yes, they desperately need a Thatcher like figure to unfurl the economic damage and get the economy growing again.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Admin rolls his eyes but 1/3rd of the population of the UK has now sunk into poverty because leftists (and even left leaning "conservatives") blocked virtually all domestic energy production (oil, gas, coal, etc...), blocked new nuclear power plants and retired old ones before they were due, then put in stupid sanctions which all will add up to a massive recession if not depression.

Add on how they raised taxes, increased regulations, and even unnecessarily harmed domestic food production and, well...Yes, they desperately need a Thatcher like figure to unfurl the economic damage and get the economy growing again.
Start your own thread if you want to piss and moan about government policy off in some foreign land, you soft headed threadjacker.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The OP was about Ozzy moving to the UK and stated why. You even linked an article about it. Do you mean you don't want people discussing the topic you yourself posted in the OP?

How is discussing one of the topics brought up in your OP article thread jacking? You aren't very bright, are you?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
The OP was about Ozzy moving to the UK and stated why. You even linked an article about it. Do you mean you don't want people discussing the topic you yourself posted in the OP?

How is discussing one of the topics brought up in your OP article thread jacking? You aren't very bright, are you?
The Point of the OP was the dwindling status of life in America, not Great Britain. Have you're younger rent a child read it to you.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It directly said he was moving to the UK due to issues he saw in the US. So, yes, speaking about those differences is very much part of the topic introduced in the OP.

You need to stop lying and rejoin the rest of us in reality.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Quoting the thread title

“The Prince of Darkness to leave the States.” Period. The British Isles are neither subject or object of that statement.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Meanwhile Michigan Trumptards attempt kidnapping the fucking Governor.

"
"Trump is not your friend, dude. It amazes me that people actually, like, believe that when he’s shown over and over and over again that he’s a tyrant. Every single person that works for government is your enemy, dude.” ~ the fuckhead anarchist behind the Whitmer kidnapping incident

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Admin, you are so blinded by partisan hatred that its ridiculous. People like you are the downfall of the country. You are such an extremist you cant even communicate with people. Everyone has to be in lockstep with whatever hateful and false narrative you want to believe or they are "trumptards".

You have far more in common with this extremist militia than any "trumptard" here.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It directly said he was moving to the UK due to issues he saw in the US. So, yes, speaking about those differences is very much part of the topic introduced in the OP.

STFU with your whataboutisms.

He is ENGLISH, he knows about life in England and chooses England over America. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He is ENGLISH, he knows about life in England and chooses England over America. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Because CA sucks.

It's always a "whataboutism" anytime someone makes points that dont align with whatever narrative you guys are set on.

Anyone expresses a view that doesnt serve what you guys want to think this is type of responses you have.

Oedrin didnt go off topic at all. Maybe in the future you guys should add in that the only opinions that are welcome in the thread are opinions that echo your own. Since opposing ones are now "off topic".

And somehow Admins bizzare comment about the plot to kidnap Whitmer isnt off topic at all. Probably because everytime you guys post something your intent isnt to actually discuss it.....but rather to compulsively shit on your politcal opposition.

The baseline "topic" of single one of your threads is always "This is the fault of trumptards and trumptards suck" and that's pretty much all you guys ever talk about. Regardless if it's even true or not. And then you guys get pissed when people hit back or defend themselves.

No self awareness at all and its always other people who are to blame.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Because CA sucks.

It's always a "whataboutism" anytime someone makes points that dont align with whatever narrative you guys are set on.

Anyone expresses a view that doesnt serve what you guys want to think this is type of responses you have.

Oedrin didnt go off topic at all. Maybe in the future you guys should add in that the only opinions that are welcome in the thread are opinions that echo your own. Since opposing ones are now "off topic".

That's your opinion. And you're stupid, so there's that. Ozzy didn't leave CA to go to another state did he, dipshit?

He left the United States and made it clear he was leaving the United States because of all the gun violence. He was specific about that.

Take your spin and shove it where many have been...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ozzy's view of America is based on his experience of living in California.

He could have chosen to move to another state. A red state as a matter of fact. He did not.

You mental midgets twist your thoughts into logic pretzels and your remain highly mistaken in your perspectives.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Lazy dismount, 3.6
Yeah, right.

When I am dealing with mental midgets who want me to "Post Proof!!" of something I did not even say.

I wonder how many times he was shot at in California. You should research that and post a link, douchebag.
You prove your assertion, douche. I'm not doing it for you.

The Leaker asked me to "research that", referring to "how many times he was shot at in California".

Then later cries "You prove your assertion"....

Now go back and show me where I ever asserted that Ozzy was shot in California, Admin.

She is asking me to prove something that I never said....

You should stop letting The Leaker drag you down, Admin. Supporting her idiocy has only further tarnished your already poor reputation.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lazy dismount, 3.6
Yeah, right.

When I am dealing with mental midgets who want me to "Post Proof!!" of something I did not even say.

I wonder how many times he was shot at in California. You should research that and post a link, douchebag.
You prove your assertion, douche. I'm not doing it for you.

The Leaker asked me to "research that", referring to "how many times he was shot at in California".

Then later cries "You prove your assertion"....

Now go back and show me where I ever asserted that Ozzy was shot in California, Admin.

She is asking me to prove something that I never said....

You should stop letting The Leaker drag you down, Admin. Supporting her idiocy has only further tarnished your already poor reputation.

You said his experience in California. He said he was leaving because of gun violence. Can you logic?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Do you see what kind of stupid Fat Lily is, Admin?

Because Ozzy said he is leaving California because of gun violence, she thinks asking me to research how many times he has been shot is somehow a winz!!!!

There is no logic in that Fat Cow. Hahahahaha!!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Do you see what kind of stupid Fat Lily is, Admin?

Because Ozzy said he is leaving California because of gun violence, she thinks asking me to research how many times he has been shot is somehow a winz!!!!

There is no logic in that Fat Cow. Hahahahaha!!!!
Hey, hey...your wife is in the barn.