The Prince of Darkness to leave the States, too evil and violent.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
young-plus-size-woman-wearing-casual-clothes-angry-and-mad-raising-picture-id1269311624

don't post with rage.

Hahahahahaha!!!!

Too young to be your old fat wife.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Do you see what kind of stupid Fat Lily is, Admin?

Because Ozzy said he is leaving California because of gun violence, she thinks asking me to research how many times he has been shot is somehow a winz!!!!

There is no logic in that Fat Cow. Hahahahaha!!!!
He said he was leaving The STATES. Don't read words that are not there Snow Pedro.

Yes. But we are telling you his entire view of the "States" is basically CA.

And everyone in the country knows people from CA think the whole country is like CA and that rural areas need to be turned into CA.

You dont see people from Florida leaving the country like they are bailing on CA and NY.

Honestly Admin if my US experience was CA i would hate America, too.
I'LL TYPE SLOWLY, WHAT % OF OUR DAILY "NEWS CYCLE" OF HORRIBLE CRIMES OF HUMANS AGAINST HUMAN'S WE SEE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS SPECIFICALLY ONLY HAPPENING IN C A L I F O R N I A? Or does gun violence and other forms of mayhem also happen in Detroit, Memphis, Cleveland, Miami...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah, the UK is fucked up right now with really, really bad government policy pandering to leftists. 22% inflation. Ozzy has enough money where he doesn't care but the majority of people can't.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is called how to not being a piece of shit. I understand you know nothing about such things.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If you are a grandparent and you still haven't figured out why you don't insult family members who don't even post here then what good would it do to explain it to you again?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If you are a grandparent and you still haven't figured out why you don't insult family me.bers who don't even post here then what good would it do to explain it to you again?

It's best if you don't explain anything to me at all. You don't express yourself well or clearly. You're at Bastard Factory Forum. You're not a Strawberry Shortcake Jamboree, doofus.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I agree. You are far to low I.Q. to understand words with more than two syllables so why bother?